Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: Judge Dredd Edition

Previous thread: Thread Archive: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: Dredd vs The Warden
Stand Suggestions are OPEN.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (horribly out of date, read the docs instead)

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Sidestories - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
imgur.com/a/Un5xq

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

>Plus4chan link
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t52034.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4mfBbVxS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JWeYy_caYL0
youtube.com/watch?v=6PrRUKFcnPM
4archive.org/board/co/thread/83255874#p83366102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To everyone that stumbles on this thread and doesn't know what it is about:

This is a collaboration fanfic project from Sup Forums. The basic premise is that it's a Jojo-based story made out of Sup Forums characters, no matter how obscure or unfitting they may be.

We are currently finishing Part 6.

There.

So, we're going to write the Dredd vs Warden fight now, right?
For now, we have the following suggestions:

Can't we just somehow erase the images from the raid? We can't do this everytime the booru gets vandalized.

Ok let's see, so far the Warden has:

>Holding onto a piece of evidence, [Glory Road], when the rules states that it must to be stored inside the evidence locker.
>Orchestrating several attacks across the world with an unknown number of casualties
>Hoarding an illegal substance (Stand Jawbreakers) when the regulation dictates that they must be disposed immediately.

We can also add the formation of a private army with the massive amount of mechanismos, or turning the prison guards into a paramilitary group. And the last one is the kidnapping of a law enforcing agent.

Can you delete images from a Booru? My attempts haven't worked so far.

Well I see died in the night exactly how I told it not to do.

I did have it condensed And "finishing" is a bit too strong. I don't see it getting finished in any less than five more threads unless there's some real effort suddenly put in by more than just me.

Only if you uploaded the images yourself or are the booru admin/creator.

YOU HAVE AUTISM.
Sincerely,
/cow/

Jesus, did the last thread die that quickly? Fuck.

It was made in the middle of the night and Sup Forums has been on TURBO MODE posting since July as compared to any other point in Sup Forums's history.

Why is it that the old thread always dies in the middle of the night and the new thread is always made in the middle of the night?

Maybe we should just create another doc for the images then?

Though creating a new booru with one of us as administrators would be the best option.

So... why don't we just create our own forum for the rest of Sup ForumsCo's Bizzare Adventure? Not trying to be mean here, just curious more than anything.

And how do you say we go about that then?

A Discord feels like it'd be simpler, but it's still overcomplicating things. This is still a Sup Forums project. Just ignore shitposters and they'll get bored eventually.

Learning how to restore the docs would also be an improvement. Though I'm not sure why we haven't just locked them yet.

I though it was because Sup ForumsCo/ was a Sup Forums project. Actually, even with all the occasional problems, I like it how it is.

Also, I think we get more recognition while we're here.

Ah, that makes sense. I was just thinking it'd be easier to look at past ideas and stuff since it seems that eventually archived threads end up getting deleted over here.

Docs are locked, stand doc excepted. We're a Sup Forums project through and through, it feels wrong changing that now.
New Booru would probably be a good idea because I don't know if the guy who made it is still around, but I kind of like the picture doc suggestion too.

tl;dr: if it's a separate forum there's no chance in hell of us getting new contributors, and without them this project's just going to wither and die.

Yeah... that makes a lot more sense now.

Especially since now that I think about it, I still want to do that Skippy Side Story with help from the Sup ForumsCo folks here, ya know?

And considering how fast the last thread was already archived... I'm kind of scared of starting my own now that would just focus on the side story in case I end up screwing over you guys with it.

Bump.

Yeah, after comes the arc of Daffy's sons and then the part where the group finally escapes from Pure Imagination.

What I want to know is which characters still need to be drawn, I have a drawfag friend that would be into this shit

from this part or any part?

From this part there's Oso, Vicky, Daffy's kids, and the Membranes I think?

There's also the thing with Deadlock.

The major events left are
-Fight Snatcher
-Fight Giffany
-Daffy's other kids are released from supermax
-Dredd VS Deadlock
-Sticks using Droopy to get into PI
-Droopy VS Woody
-Dethklok's concert
-Fight Vicky
-Escape PI (somewhere)
-Bobby's rebellion against the Warden
-RoboDale VS Gameboy
-Final battle Dora VS the Warden

A lot, to be honest. pick a character from one of the docs and comb through the non-nuked part of the Booru to see if they have art already. Even if they do, anything is appreciated.

So. Warden vs Dredd. Might as well spitball ideas for this before writing it up, right?
I'm thinking Dredd should use pretty basic ammo types at first (electrocute, hi-ex, hot-shot), before - at Warden's urging? - transitioning to weirder ones like "STAR drain", "grappling hook", what have you. Unfortunately, he's got too much of a stick up his ass to have the imagination required to beat the Warden.

From any part really.

>pick a character from one of the docs and comb through the non-nuked part of the Booru

Don't you have like a simple list of characters?

How about Jonah Hex and [NAMELESS WORLD]? (It looks like a skeletal eagle with sorta Confederate flag-shaped bone structure on its ribcage.) He's likely to be the protagonist, or at least prominent, in part 8.

So Dredd calls the Warden out on whatever code there is for the crimes the Warden has committed, Warden tries to laugh it off, Dredd pulls a gun on him, the Warden says that line about how long it took Dredd to finally snap, Dredd fires the basic ammo, the Warden dodges and taunts him saying he'll need to think more creatively than that, then Dredd tries the STAR drain thing but it's all down hill from there for him since the Warden pulls him into PI with a big old monster hand from his stand's chest.

Once in the world of PI, then what?

What does the Warden do to beat Dredd before getting to the baseball thing at the end of the fight?
It does not need to be long, the Warden is OP as fuck and this serves to fully cement that fact.

Hmm.
>"Code 5244, Warden. Possession and utilization of Class S controlled substances is a first-class offense; any captured Stand Jawbreakers are to be destroyed immediately. Using them is as illegal as it gets, Warden! That's non-negotiable. You're under arrest!"
>Warden smiles, like you would at a puppy that doesn't realize that its reflection isn't another dog. "Oh, same ol' Dredd, predictable as always. This is for the greater good." (in a baby-speak voice) "Can't we bend the rules one teensy little time? For me, buddy, and for the greater good of the jail?"
>Dredd snarls. "I don't care about the greater good. I care about the [LAW]." He unholsters his Lawgiver and aims it at the Warden's head, his fist and gun glowing with Stand power. "And [I AM THE LAW]! This is your final warning, Warden!"
>The Warden lowers his head and starts shaking. At first he seems upset, but then he throws back his head and starts laughing.
>"Well goodness me, Dredd, I gotta admit, you took a lot longer to snap than I thought you would! Kudos to your steel will, but then again… even steel can rust!"
>Dredd: "Electrocute! Non-fatal!" (He fires, ridiculously quickly.)
>The still-laughing Warden gets pulled out of the path by the tentacles of [PURE IMAGINATION]. Dredd fires again, but it pulls a rubber glove out of its doorway and blocks the shot.
>Warden: "Dreddy, Dreddy, Dreddy! THAT'S your opening move? It must take effort to be that boring! You're not going to beat me unless you use your [IMAGINATION]!"

I will give it a try, how is the ratio of male female characters that already have artwork?

Nice. Perfect.

Only thing I think should change is
>like you would at a puppy that doesn't realize that its reflection isn't another dog.
to
>like you would at a puppy that doesn't realize how small its own reflection really is.
or something clearer you might come up with.

I'm currently taking the whole cast of part 6.
The ones that need artwork are Parts 7, 8 and 5, I think.

>Dredd grimaces, thinking to himself. Then: "[STAR] drain."
>He fires multiple shots at the Warden. Pure Imagination blocks them, but from the bullet holes a shower of blue stars flows into Dredd.
>Warden suddenly throws up as a side effect of the [STAR] drain, but laughs. "Now that's more like it! I didn't even think of that. I would've thought of something BETTER but, well, that's why you're not the Warden, Dreddy."
>Dredd: "Lasso!" (A golden rope comes out of the gun and binds Pure Imagination's arms, stopping it or Warden from moving.) "[STAR] DRAIN!" He shoots multiple times, hitting Pure Imagination's head and torso, draining even more Star. The Warden grins wildly, despite being bleeding from multiple wounds now.
>Dredd pauses, with his gun trained on the Warden's head. "Give it up, Warden. Turn yourself in. I can keep this up all day."
>"Yeah, you probably could. But that'd be boring, huh?" Warden and Pure Imagination both flex, effortlessly breaking the lasso, and PI picks Dredd up, opening up its gateway.
>Dredd: "Drokk it - no! High-ex!" He fires an explosive shot at PI, but it passes harmlessly through the gateway.
>As he's hurled in, the Warden yells. "Sorry, Dredd, but it looks like that stick up your ass isn't doing you any favors in a fight!"
Where should he end up in Pure Imagination? Some sort of public humiliation arena, I imagine?

"A puppy that thinks it can beat an wolf in a fight", maybe?

Ooh, that sounds really good there.

Probably yes, the Warden probably takes it as a execution, with an audience and all.

Last time the Warden did this to Wong he just kept it in a pure white void (which was the inside of a cloud, a detail I never got around to revealing and hoped was obvious since right after Dora's group was floating down to the ground on a cloud).

So a cloud arena maybe?

Also, maybe he's even dressed up as a judge at this point.

Perfect.

How about a hall of mirrors, except all the reflections of the Warden are actually the Warden?
Combine that with the proposed baseball scene, and I think that would work.

We're already having a hall of mirrors for the Shirley fight.

Baseball field. Every member of the Warden's team, and every member of Dredd's team except for him, is the Warden.
Warden gives his speech about being a team player, and then says "by the way, I believe this is yours", and bats the high-ex shot Dredd fired into PI at him.

I like that.

Which reminds me, Homestar's Stand is lacking a description (I wanted to discuss that once we reached part 8 because it could be a plot element)

>the high-ex shot hits Dredd, causing a huge blast that propels him into the sky and out of the field.
>"and it's outta the park!" yells the announcer of the stadium (which is another Warden or Bender/Grizz)
>Dredd lands right behind the Warden despites being flung on the opposite direction

It would be a good opportunity for more Bender/Grizz commentary.

So the Warden drags Dredd into PI, Dredd's on the pitchers mound and the Warden is up at bat, the demon or whatever gives Warden a bat, he does his little speech about being a team player, then hits the shot Dredd fired back at him, then he lands behind the Warden before getting the shit beat out of him with the bat.

For added comedy, the Warden doesn't even run the bases, one of his PI doubles runs the bases for him.

>Warden drags Dredd back into the real world
>Bender and Grizz shrug and keep giving commentary on the now-ongoing all-Warden baseball match

Lol, that's pretty funny! Great Gag there!

Speaking of Bender, if he's having a cameo in part 7 as a member of the robot sect, he could run away dismissing deadlock's followers as a bunch of idiots, then he stumbles upon a jawbreaker and eats it, causing his chest to explode so he needs a group of robots to carry him away along with HARDAC's remains.

>"And that's all for the newcomer! We eagerly await to not see that loser again this season. Now we are back to our regular sameface galore!"
>Dredd picture appears either in a screen in the field or in the panel itself next to his stats, like in a baseball trading card.

>the stats read like a kid's overpowered OC that can do anything

The Warden's stats or Dredd's?

Membrane himself is already drawn. It is just Gaz who hasn't an art about herself; Jorge drawn some concepts about how her Stand [Dark Castle], but unfortunately I forgot to save it.

Both, but Dredd's is less flattering.

Forgot pic

Are there going to be any backstory chapters for the Warden like with Pucci? I know the OP said it's not a 1:1 but those were some of my favorite chapters in SO.

Only if they're drawn like the Warden did them in crayon.

Warden's backstory isn't as interesting as Dredd's, though, and it'd be kind of hard to fit in at this point in the story.
Warden's background is just "fucked up kid with a fucked up prison warden for a dad grows up to be a fucked up warden; later reads Daffy's self help book and gets the idea to power up his Stand".

Do we have any backstory for the Warden? I recall that in the original draft his plan was connected to LeTerally, but that connection was reduced to the Warden just getting inspired after reading Daffy's book.

Yeah, we cut any connection the Warden had with Daffy other than reading his book and trying to pull off the same kind of thing he tried.

Daffy wanted to make everyone in the world into literally himself, and the Warden wants to make the world part of his stand.

And speaking about Daffy, Look what I found: pastebin.com/4mfBbVxS

So not only did the Warden read Daffy's book, but found Daffy's dairy?

I dunno, all this talking about Daffy reminded me that we had an Over Heaven-like story, and since the old links were dead i did some search.

I think the Warden reading Daffy's dairy is how he'd know about Daffy's other sons, and while he would like to imprison Plucky within PI, he's too well known and connected to touch, so he targets the other kids in hopes they'll show the same potential.

This can all be revealed to Dora's group by Shirley and Gogo after they're defeated.

Warden collecting Daffy's kids like some fucked up action figure collection? I dig it.

Is
Is that supposed to be a Space Channel Five reference?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JWeYy_caYL0

So before the reveal that Daffy had other sons and they are what's inside supermax, Warden explains (to Chane? Dredd?) that he took inspiration from two books: he shows "being yourself" before revealing that he got his hands on LeTerally's journal, then we cut back to Daffy's sons busting out of their containment.

>The inside of the supermax section is nothing but rows of toy boxes where the inmates are kept in mint condition.

It'd be Chane. It's a good point in the story to show the two interacting.

Daffy's incident made the Warden very aware that it IS possible for one man to change the whole world with his own power. After that he made a point of trying to know everything about him from reading his book to finding his secret diary.

I imagined it would be Chane. From the conversation he held with Mirage, he looks like the Warden's own Pucci.

Yes, that's what I was thinking.

It should be a conversation we cut to right after Giffany is defeated, as the doors to Supermax are opening.

A could totally see a single chapter for this.

wait, what comes first? the fight with Giffany or the breach in supermax?.
Also, since we were talking about toy collections: youtube.com/watch?v=6PrRUKFcnPM
>When Daffy's sons escape, either Giffany or the Warden freak out saying: "NRFB!"

First we finish up Warden VS Dredd

Then Dora's group VS Snatcher and whoever his back up is.

Next Snatcher lies about their being a key to the door of PI necessary for escape kept locked away in some area.

Dora's group fights Giffany, who is the guard of Supermax.

After Giffany is defeated and the doors of Supermax are opening, we cut to the Warden talking about the two books with Chane.

Then Shirley the Loon, Gogo Dodo, and Woody Woodpecker all get loose.

Woody fucks off to whenever as soon as getting out while Shirley and Gogo get into a fight with Dora's group for whatever reason.

Next is Oso.

No. Though it may be now.
>that voice acting
>that funky animation
This is gold. Thanks for posting.

Looking forward to it.
What else do we need for vs. Dredd? Just making it pretty?

Nice.

Should El Oso make another appearance in the audience of the concert?

>Sup Forums project that isn't waifubait
>no one cares

Writing the rest of it out properly, yeah.

>being surprised

For Snatcher's fight, I had a couple of ideas about it recently. Might post them since the Dredd vs. Warden fight and that scene with Membrane and the Stand-powered robots are the only stuff left to be done before that fight happens.

While watching some scenes of The Boxtrolls, I noticed Snatcher has a thing for riding robots and using machines in general, so I imagined he would be probably riding a sort of mecha as he is pursuing Dethklok through PI. The mecha itself would be a pastiche of the ED-209 from Robocop, with the only major difference is that it would have a huge face of the Warden on its front. He would use that mecha plus his backup to assault Dethklok since his Stand [Smackdown] isn't stated to have an ability or be fast enough like Tower of Grey or Geb to attack multiple people at the same time.

Also, I think it should be stated in the beginning of Snatcher's arc that he has started pursuing Dethklok hours ago, as he received orders to punish them before Warden had his meeting with Penny/fight with Dredd.

>part 8 has a basic plot outline (and there was another plot progression in the archive).
And I found it: 4archive.org/board/co/thread/83255874#p83366102

Who do you think vandalized the docs and booru?

Some guy. That reminds me though, what are we going to do about the Booru? Make a new one?

The members of Dethklok could mention that they've been running from him for hours when Dora's group shows up.

Well, I might go a head with finishing the Warden VS Dredd fight myself, but I'd still like to see if that other user who started it will finish it and I have no ability to write for Bender/Grizz commentary since I don't understand the voice actor reference that combo is based in.

Discounting the staff, is Vicky the strongest stand user in PI?

I think Woody would give her a run for her money, but the two never meet.

Or should they?

I guess so, the others candidates are Woody and El Oso, maybe gogo dodo depending on the amount of reflections around him

Hmm, March 12th.

We've developed so many more things since then it'd be easy to include later chapters to accommodate for our current plans.
We don't need to actually write those chapters since the Warden only mentions some things contained within the dairy, but it's still good to have an idea of what should be in it before referencing to it.

The next chapter of Over Feathers would be about the cruel reality of the Old Country, then his time at the Looniversity, being experimented on, then finding love, then leaving the country and deciding he should have more than one love.

Then it would detail how he made people into himself to gain power over the years, how he came back to see his native village swallowed up by the corporation sucking the souk out of the old country and liberating his old friends from their daily grind.

>March 12th
Damn, that's close to the start of the project. You are right, now we have a more comprehensive timeline.

>liberating his old friends from their daily grind.
and recruiting Snoopy, and how the hell he got Lowly Worm on his side.

Pretty sure Lowly joined Daffy because Snoopy kicked his ass, right?

But yeah, the only thing I wanted to bring up with that is a chapter about love and how the Warden used it to identify Daffy's offspring.

Unless it falls into the possession of Wizard Daffy in part 7 (I still have no idea what that is about, but I'm sure I'll be told all about it once we're on that part), the other stuff is probably not that important from a narrative stand point for the plots of the remaining parts.

Here's an attempt at continuing.
>Everything goes white for Dredd, next thing he sees are his feet fused to a pitcher’s mound in a massive baseball stadium and the Warden is up at bat, and on first, and on second, and on third, and in the outfield, infield, and every other position as well as filling the stands
>Another Warden a hands the Warden a baseball bat, he starts to do warm up swings
>Dredd pulls on his legs; he even unloads a few rounds into the mound with no effect
>While doing his warm up swings, the Warden begins to speak “Dreddy, you just haven’t been a good team player. We might not have an all-star team with saps like Membrane and Hill warming the bench, but at least they’re playing their roles right, unlike you who can’t seem to get it through your thick helmet that I’m the only law in this jail.”
>Dredd shoots at the Warden, but all his shoots veer off, then he tries to shoot his own legs off, also to no effect
>The Warden continues “You see that’s what I’m talking about; you just can’t play the role you’re given even when it’s right in front of you. Well, I suppose that’s your one remarkable feature, you can defy my expectations by doing exactly what your job description states. By the way, I believe this is yours."
>The Warden bats the high-ex shot Dredd fired into PI before arriving at the stadium at him.
>The high-ex shot hits Dredd, causing a huge blast that propels him into the sky and out of the field.
cont.

>"And it's outta the park!" yells Grizz, the announcer of the stadium
>One of the Wardens runs the bases and the Warden collects four high-fives from Warden’s coming in to home plate
>Dredd lands right behind the Warden despites being flung on the opposite direction
>The Warden then proceeds to beat Dredd with the bat several times but not enough to kill him.
>"Well, you fought the law... the law won!"
>Dredd has to call his stand [FOUGHT THE LAW] as a badge of shame from then on
>Grizz: "And that's all for the newcomer! We eagerly await to not see that loser again this season. Now we are back to our regular sameface galore!"
>Dredd’s picture appears on the big screen above the field next to his stats, like a baseball trading card.

>Dredd is brutally beaten, covered in blood, and lying on the floor when they reappear in the Warden’s office
>"Well that was… fun? Officer Dredd, now that that’s over, I expect you to be back on your rounds, on schedule! I pay you to work, not lay there bleeding!"
>As he finishes saying this, he looks around and notices Penny is gone.
>The Warden shurgs “Well, I can’t say that I would’ve stuck around to watch that either. Not like she could’ve gotten far.”

>The Warden presses a button on his desk “Professor Membrane, hello? Can you hear me?”
>Cut to Membrane's lab where he’s busy assembling things
>Warden, over the intercom: “Those special order robots better be ready by the end of the day.”
>We see Membrane holding a stand jawbreaker above his head to the light source so he can examine it while a robot with an open chest is seen in the background

So now we're on "Being Other People".

This part is pretty sparse on details, so there's a lot of room for creativity.

Let's just focus on this part for now:

>Come across Snatcher chasing Dethklok, beat the shit out of him, hostage taken, Warden gives no fucks, find out from him there's an area of Superjail even more locked up, he tricks them into thinking a "key" is in there for getting out (he's lying)
>Fight Giffany, beat Giffany, Daffy's other kids are released from supermax into the rest of Superjail
>You dun fucked up
>Shirley and Gogo Dodo fight here?

That's a sizable chunk that needs expanding.

Well let's see if this thread will have better luck not dying in the night.

So Snatcher is riding a mecha walker thing.
Who is his back up?

Bump.

bump.

One of the other characters suggested to be a guard was Spike from Tom & Jerry. Could be him?

I recall that his Stand was a swarm Stand, he could fulfill the need of additional back up.

Hmm... For Skippy's Story (which I'm calling [HEART OF MELODY] until I can think of something better, since I'm basing the title on part of one of the Part 5 Light Novels), I just had an idea on a pretty downer beginning.

>Starts in a cell in the normal part of Super Ocean, before Dora arrives and the plot gets kicked off.
>We see Screwy Squirrel alone after his cellmate was transferred to either Solitary, the Psyche Ward of PI, where he's looking at a picture he smuggled in of his sister, Slappy with himself and his son, Skippy.
>Screwy: I don'ts belong here. I don'ts got a [STAND], but I can'ts get out with [MELODY] Either... Not without aloitin' the guards anyways.
>Screwy focuses on Skippy's image and gives a sad smile.
>Screwy: Sorry Kiddo. Looks like I won't be seein you again...
>Screwy then goes over to a desk and starts writing a letter for his son and Sister, talking about a club called the "Coco-Banana," how he was framed for another schmuck's crime for noticing that something seemed off about the development a new type of [MELODY], how he missed his family and finally a few musical notes that come from Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2.
>Once he's done and the letter is put inside an envelope, he sneaks it in his uniform before the guards come and take him to see Bobby Hill.
>While talking to the doc during a check up, he hands the letter and asks Bobby to send it to his folks.
>Bobby, being a nice guy, agrees and sees Screwy off.
>Next day at the prison, Screwy is found dead in his cell, apparently smothered by his own pillow. While guards take the body out, Screwy's ghost is with Grim (Billy and Mandy) before they head off to the Neitherworld to see where Screwy ends up.
>Screwy stops before entering the portal, and takes a moment to look back and speak. "Eh, I hope the Warden gets crushed by thoity anvils, one on top of the otha!"

I think Screwy was framed by the side story's big bad or something. Well, once I figure out who it is anyway.

So I elaborated an outline for Snatcher and Spike's fight while Sup Forums was down:

>The following chapter begins with Susie treating Dora’s burning injuries that were caused by [Dark Castle]’s laser. She is using a first aid kit that was generated from the [Drops]. Meanwhile, Wall-E’s pet cockroach is healing Inch High (who is still unconscious) with [Sunday Clothes] and Pericles is at the sky still making a scope of the area around them.
>Suddenly, the group hears a commotion not too far from where they are. They rush to where the ruckus is happening, fearing they are about to be ambushed by another enemy Stand user, when they witness the Dethklok group being chased by a robot that looks a pastiche of ED-209 from Robocop. The major difference of this pastiche is that is has a huge face of The Warden modeled in its front. On top of the robot, they see a dirty-looking man with a top hat riding the robot (Snatcher from The Boxtrolls). There is a panel making a close-up on a badge that Snatcher is wearing in his chest; it looks like a copy of the Mega City Judges’ standard badge, and it has “SNATCHER” written in huge letters.
>As Dora and Wall-E are trying to absorb what was going on in their front, Pericles points that three of the Dethklok (Nathan, Murdeface and Toki) are carrying Skwigelf and Pickles, who show grave injuries in their backs – some of those injuries having the imprint of what appear to be humanoid hands. Susie suddenly says she recognizes the band due of listening to some of their songs while she was a free person, and pleads to the group that they should help Dethklok.

Cont.

>As Snatcher gets closer and closer from Dethklok, the robot suddenly stops. Snatcher looks bewildered trying to understand what happened, and as he looks around to see what is wrong with the robot he notices Pericles not too far above him with his Stand on sight. Snatcher quickly figures out the robot must be on the power of “the bird’s Stand” and moves to pull something from his jacket, when an explosion happens below the robot caused by [Boots] and makes Snatcher fall from the robot. As Snatcher recovers and raises his head, he notices Dora and Susie standing next to him, the two of them looking menacing. Snatcher, however, remains unimpressed and ponders that, when the Warden ordered him to attack Dethklok, he imagined he would very likely to have problems dealing with a big group but didn’t think something like that would happen.
>As Dora prepares to do something against Snatcher, Snatcher notices Dora’s bandaged arm and asks what happened to it. Dora, confused with her enemy’s lack of fear and apparent calmness, rudely replies that she just had hurt herself and it is none of his business. A smirk appears in Snatcher’s face, as his Stand [Shakedown] suddenly appears behind him. Dora and Susie have time just to gasp in shock (“Are you a Stand user?” says one of them) when [Shakedown] lurches on Dora and tightly grabs her injured arm. Dora suddenly lets out a loud scream of pain as Susie stares at her horrified and Snatcher calmly gets up and watches the scene with some pleasure.
>Dora’s screams call the attention of Pericles and the Dethklok, who (everybody but Nathan, since he is not Stand user and makes stupid questions about what is happening) watch Dora in shock. Toki, who happens to be the Stand user of Dethklok besides Murderface, comments “that fucking weirdo is doing that again”!, revealing that the same thing happened to Skwigelf and Pickles as it was shown in the injuries with humanoid hands’ marks.

>[Shakedown] still holds Dora until she falls in the ground in shock due of the intensive pain she just felt, and Snatcher sardonically apologizes for not explaining that he was a Stand user and what his Stand does, finishing with “But then again, you are prisoners, and thus that is what you shall receive in [Pure Imagination], lads.” This makes Susie snap of her shock and turn at Snatcher with a very angry expression in her face, as she uses [Slug Bait] to attack Snatcher. But once more, Snatcher acts unimpressed as his Stand quickly dismisses whatever Susie tried to attack him. One of the robot’s arms then is launched against him, manipulated by Pericles’ [Master of Puppets], but [Shakedown] reacts fast enough to grab the arm before it hits Snatcher and starts turning its metal composure into rust. Observing this, Pericles deduces that Snatcher’s Stand power probably has something to do in accelerating the erosion of anything, and yells at Susie to stay away from Snatcher’s Stand right away.
>At the same time, Snatcher realizes that things are becoming too complicated for just him alone to handle and with a lot of people ganging on him at the same time, and decides that it is time to call his “back-up”. He then runs to behind the robot and kicks a specific spot there, causing a secret hatch to open and revealing a sleeping bulldog inside (Spike from Tom & Jerry). Snatcher yells “WAKE UP MUTT! WE ARE BEING ATTACKED!”, causing to Spike wake up in a comic manner, then glaring at Snatcher. Snatcher explains to him that his theory they would have problems with a big number of people turned out right, and points to Susie, Pericles and the three conscious Dethklok as their targets. Spike sighs and ponders, “Different day, same crap” and summons his Stand as he and Snatcher move forward to attack the group.

And it ends here. The next part is when the fight begins, but hadn't much idea what should happen there.