Trump ELECTED! Kek's prophecy explained in mathematics! He is given unto us!

Only by the study of mathematics can one comprehend a definitive and prophetic perspective of the future. Therefore, we start by postulating any quantity of point-dimensions in space (being the traditional n-fold elongated aggregate of n dimensions). Using this structure, time as is generally accepted becomes an aggregate of one-dimensional properties. Administering this to the phenomenon of precise prediction, we learn that we will be presented with new properties of time or (via infinity calculus reduction) we are handling sovereign systems which encompass n body properties. In regards to the acknowledged prophets, the latter is assumed. As established by the reduction, the point dimensions of the n-fold can ONLY have different existence within different frameworks of time. Isolated dimensions of time are therefore established to coexist. As this is of course the absolute case, the acknowledged prophet's foresight's requires the perception of the n-fold not as elongated aggregate but rather as an operation within only an individual structure/framework. So essentially, the prophet cements or "freezes" the universe into that one structure/framework which was the prophet's view of time.

Kek solidifies or cement's/freeze's Trump election into place!

Fuck all blasphemers!!! Sources:

References:

[1] A. Einstein, B. Podolsky, N. Rosen, Phys. Rev. 47 (1935) 777.
[2] E. Schrödinger, Naturwiss. 23 (1935) 807.
[3] J.S. Bell, Physics (Long Island City, N.Y.) 1 (1964) 195.
[4] A. Aspect, P. Grangier, G. Roger, Phys. Rev. Lett. 49 (1982) 91;
A. Aspect, J. Dalibard, G. Roger, Phys. Rev. Lett. 49 (1982) 1804.
[5] J.F. Clauser, M.A. Horne, A. Shimony, R.A. Holt, Phys. Rev. Lett. 23 (1969) 880.
[6] K. Banaszek, K. Wódkiewicz, Phys. Rev. A 58 (1998) 4345;
K. Banaszek, K. Wódkiewicz, Phys. Rev. Lett. 82 (1999) 2009.
[7] S. Haroche, J.-M. Raimond, Exploring the Quantum: Atoms, Cavities and Photons, Oxford University Press, New York, 2006.

Other urls found in this thread:

physics.nyu.edu/faculty/sokal/transgress_v2/transgress_v2_singlefile.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sources continued:

[8] Z.B. Chen, J.W. Pan, G. Hou, Y.D. Zhang, Phys. Rev. Lett. 88 (2002) 040406.
[9] H. Jeong, J. Lee, M.S. Kim, Phys. Rev. A 67 (2003) 012106.
[10] B.S. Cirel’son, Lett. Math. Phys. 4 (1980) 93.
[11] C.C. Gerry, R. Grobe, Phys. Rev. A 51 (1995) 4123;
C.C. Gerry, S.C. Gou, J. Steinbach, Phys. Rev. A 55 (1997) 630.
[12] G.S. Agarwal, Phys. Rev. Lett. 57 (1986) 827;
G.S. Agarwal, J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 5 (1988) 1940;
G.S. Prakash, G.S. Agarwal, Phys. Rev. A 52 (1995) 2335.
[13] S.-C. Gou, J. Steinbach, P.L. Knight, Phys. Rev. A 54 (1996) R1014.
[14] T. Wellens, A. Buchleitner, B. Kümmerer, H. Maassen, Phys. Rev. Lett. 85 (2000)

So be it.

So be it!!!!!!!!! You shall be rewarded!

Lets praise KeK then
God Emperor Trump!

Checked

Well, that settles that.

PRAISE KEK

Trump IS elected! The prophet's plans are reveled! Dubs be damned! It has ALREADY been confirmed!

Triples confirmed! This is happening! The mathematics of Kek's reign is revealed! Only those worthy are informed!

goddamn you are a bunch of faggots

g

Reminder that ((Kek)) is a tool of the NWO.

Memes.

Memes have begun.

Kek watches

Kek has confirmed! See Please do not defy our Lord! He is unto us with the universal language itself! His mathematics can NOT be disputed! Bow before his grace or defy his glory and pay the consequence!

I have been allowed a minimal perspective into the prophet's workings and they are divine and can NOT be disputed! Trips have confirmed. This posts numbers are NOT indicative of ANYTHING...

BEHOLD THE GLORY!

kek has transcended such mortal concepts. kek does not watch. kek simply keks

1337 h4x0r

I've always wondered if Kek speaks through posts with numerals such as this (or meta dubs such as xxxx2424).

Of course xxxx1488 is the greatest of all numerals.

LEET digits (1337) confirmed!!? Kek is with us!

All glory to our lord!

I am merely a messenger! The mathematics and universal language of Kek is CONFIRMED (i.e ) please give yourself unto him!

I serve the lord and ONLY the lord!

Please KEK I now im just a wageslave not worthy of your blessing but still

ALLMIGHTY KEK GRANT ME A QT 3.14 NIP GF

Quadruple 2's!? Surely this is a message from the prophet! You must stay faithful! The ending digits are merely a sign that you must remain resolute in his eye's are surely you WILL be rewarded!!!

tl;dr lol

trump's stilling winning in a landslide though

Kek is the light
Trump will win.
Praise Kek!

Now I shall do KEK's will and try to get some shillers on voting trump infact im really good at chess so it will not be difficult to trick them onto it.

TRUMP WILL WIN

Your support is NOT without merit! Digits be damned, your support is SEEN in the eyes of our prophet! He IS unto us! A portion of his language IS granted unto us! A SLIGHT portion of the mathematics of the universe is presented unto us and we should give thanks! Digits be damned! He has ALREADY confirmed!

PRAISE HIM!

I will become a martyr for KEK

You must be ready for his wisdom and wishes! Your digits are confirmed amongst his DIVINE vision!

I praise you for your martyrdom! Thank you for your sacrifice!

I find your argument problematic. In particular, how do you reconcile your argument with Sokal's Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity? physics.nyu.edu/faculty/sokal/transgress_v2/transgress_v2_singlefile.html
Note in in particular his argument that "deep conceptual shifts within twentieth-century science have undermined this Cartesian-Newtonian metaphysics1; revisionist studies in the history and philosophy of science have cast further doubt on its credibility2; and, most recently, feminist and poststructuralist critiques have demystified the substantive content of mainstream Western scientific practice, revealing the ideology of domination concealed behind the façade of ``objectivity''."

Your support is not without note and merit!!! You are apart of his vision! Give unto him your thanks!

>2016
>still believing the quantum jew
>yes goy from singularities matter appears out of nowhere ! magic.. ops I mean quantum !

In regards to your point about sequentiality or universality, my best point would have to be said as my prophet (Kek) gave us a particular kind of knowledge about prophetic insight, about the behavior which surrounds such insight and its influence upon events which are seen to be "on line." (That is, events which are set to occur in a related system which the prophet reveals and interprets.) As has been noted elsewhere, such insight operates as a peculiar trap for the prophet himself. He can become the victim of what he knows — which is a relatively common human failing. The danger is that those who predict real events may overtook the polarizing effect brought about by overindulgence in their own truth. They tend to forget that nothing in a polarized universe can exist without its opposite being present.

Also, one must recognize that because of the one-pointed time awareness in which the conventional mind remains immersed, humans tend to think of everything in a sequential, word-oriented framework. This mental trap produces very short-term concepts of effectiveness and consequences, a condition of constant, unplanned response to crises.

PRAISE KEK!

praise kek

Kek has spoken

Obviously yes! Thank you for your contribution however it is obvious that "Kek has spoken"...

I'd love to see a gif of a circle with many layers and on each layer a new multiple of dubs (trips, quads, quints, etc) and each layer spins at a faster rate with the singles in the middle, and doubles on the outside, moving slower, and trips on the outside of that, slower still, so that we can see a visual diagram of the patterns that spin around and around

I know I haven't described it very well but do you know what I mean?

I will request my graphics personnel oblige your request. This won't be an instantaneous thing but look for your response in the future. Thank you for you contribution... and praise kek!

kek
that's fantastic
it'll be like lifting up the hood and watching the engine run

Sources sited! This isn't some 420 bullshit! Praise the prophet or face the consequences! Do NOT defy his grace!

The math is fairly complex however a fundamental understanding of Kek's working's are essential for those worthy of his praise!

The analogy of lifting up the hood and watching the engine run is practical and quality.

Thank you for your contribution! Kek will reward you!

Yeah we already know Trump can beat a retarded pants shitting criminal
Anyone who wants to start working on level 2 come here

Do you defy our prophet!? May the truth be told and enlightenment be gifted to all Kek's followers!... However... what are you suggesting in regards to your post link, Mr. Jones and the debates!? Please clarify!!!

I believe Kek is with you, however I would request clarification! Thank you sir.

Kek has confirmed Trumps victory already

We must now defend Trump from enemies both external and internal

Infowars is becoming very dangerous if (((they))) turn on us

TRUMP IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

irony brother, i never defy kek

that's hot

Fools, you think Trump's presidency is in the bag yet?

Securing a republican nomination is one thing, but a general election is a whole other story.

We need to sacrifice more dubs / trips / quads etc. to allow more energy.

Praise kek

May the smugness of Kek flow through us all.

do anyone on pol knows numerology?

but who is kek and what does it have to do with politics?

kek, my god
you cannot be this new

I bet TIME magazine sent you here

Posting for kek and synchronicity

>55th poster
>44
mate I just watched that happen and it was beautiful

top kek

I wasn't a believer before, but now I am

Kek IS with us!

Is this an edit of some other pic? I need to know for research purposes.