ITT: Oh yeah, that happened

ITT: Oh yeah, that happened

I have no idea why he did this. Nobody needs anyone else to figure out why Ghostbusters was bad. Especially not a year later.

Because too many nerds just spouted the same "not muh ghostbusters" shit while not bothering to address the actual problems of the movie. Everyone praised James Rolfe for refusing to review it, but his only reason was "not muh ghostbusters".

He let his autistic tendencies to take over and wanted to analyze one of the biggest plunders in the past few years even if no one else cared.

It wasn't funny

Did he let Jay wrote it?

>they're still pushing the "ghostkino was bad" meme.

I couldn't even finish it

The premise of this video didn't make any sense. Of course Mike and Jay would adore the original Ghostbusters. They are of the exact age of people who would be nostalgic for it. The Plinkett character, however, would not. He's like 70 or something? When Ghostbusters was released he would have seen been an adult and seen it as a dumb kids movie. And he gushes pretty hard. "Every line in the movie was expertly written and delivired!" The entire scenario was too implausible, couldn't get into it. 3/10

plinkett is also a prostitute murdering indolent who probably wouldn't have cared for star trek 09 or titanic or other movies he reviewed

plinkets like 109 years old. You're being exceptionally spergy here.That the age of a fictional is the reason that a shit movie, had a shit review.

What? I found it entertaining. Haven't seen the actual movie because I have absolutely zero interest in any of those 80s rebbots selling themselves on name recognition alone but at least now I know what exactly is wrong with this particular one.

>prostitute murdering
Uh, not Nu-plinkett. That stuff is just way too problematic and offensive.

>hurr building a logical an consistent universe is difficult

>When Ghostbusters was released he would have seen been an adult and seen it as a dumb kids movie.

Same goes for the Star Wars Original Trilogy. You're just being needlessly pedantic right now.

Star Wars became an international phenomenon. Ghostbusters is a meme movie only remembered by fedora virgins. Not really the same thing.

>Ghostbusters is a meme movie only remembered by fedora virgins.
yeah that's why it got a sequel and it was remade in 2016, because it's a niche arthouse movie.

By "that" do you mean another permavirgin with no life made yet another RLM thread on Sup Forums?

You shitting me? Ghostbuster might very well be the most well known comedy ever made.

Nostalgia has nothing to do with the original Ghostbusters being a well made movie and the remake being complete trash.

>taking the Plinkett character this seriously
Holy Christ, the autism is real.

He didn't say it was art house he said it was a meme movie, which it is. Ghostbusters fucking sucks but manchildren will never admit this.

Your shitposting is weak, bro.

THE POWER OF SOUP COMPELS YOU!

The obnoxious constantly screaming nigger is the funniest actress in the film.(c) Mr. Plinkett 2017

Woooow, you faggots worship Mike that much that you get this triggered when a simple flaw is pointed out in one of his videos. Arguably the worst fandom of any eceleb. 1/10

It was pretty boring mostly because almost all the points he made is things people have been saying for months, there wasn't much he said that was new information.

You're aware that the prequel reviews were the exact same situation, right? They were Just compilations of points already made, in a somewhat more concise manner.

The main difference is that this review was careful to keep identity politics out of it, which has cut the knees off the vast majority of tears being spilled over on twatter.

>pretending to be retarded
>addresses retardation
>u triggered hurr
it's not a flaw in his videos, because he's not had a consistent narrative about what plinketts liked since the beginning. as you said it'd be easy to make a logically consistent hypothetical about what someone like plinkett would enjoy, but the character is just a humorous facade for mikes actual opinions.

It was just to take the piss out of "not muh ghostbusters" nostalagists

It would have been fine if there were lots of good jokes. It was just kinda boring though.

Nah, people knew Feig fucked up. I don't think they said anything that wasn't said before, other than blaming that Bill "talentless hack" Murray.

that's a different complaint entirely than saying it's not a remembered franchise

No different from the SW Prequels reviews.

There are a good number of Star Wars fans that to this day believe that Plinkett's reviews not only just wrong, but also responsible singlehandedly for making the average person hate the Prequels

There's some bait even redditors won't take lad

>but his only reason was "not muh ghostbusters".

Is that not good enough?

STOP DANCING

With the SW prequels lots of people thought they were bad but there were lots of reasons why they didn't really notice until the video.
With Ghostbusters you don't really need to go in deep explaining everything that's wrong with it. It's just plainly unfunny to most people

i'm really glad that he's continued to beat this long-dead horse. it's never really been about ruining ghostbusters. and nobody in their right mind considers ghostbusters to be a comedic masterpiece. it's not the casablanca of comedies, and RLM know this. i'm glad that they've shined a light on the nihilism and shameless marketing in hollywood. RLM have some clout, whether Sup Forums likes to acknowledge it or not. i'd prefer they keep bringing up the fact that most movies are bullshit than sweep it under the rug like every other slacker on Sup Forums. pissing off weekend warrior centrists like paul fieg and his ilk is just icing on the cake.

I actually never read anything of what he said here, only blaming it on women and Feig being a cuck.

And even though the review had some decent points, it was pretty fucking dull.

The main priority of these videos is reviewing films in a humorous way, not building a fucking cinematic universe.

It's funny you should say that because you sound like somebody who defends BvS.

Why did they blame Bill Murray for holding out when he was trying to prevent the exact scenario that ended up happening? Did they see the leaked emails at all, Bill was obviously blocking the shitty scripts for as long as he could.

>Did they see the leaked emails at all, Bill was obviously blocking the shitty scripts for as long as he could.

They did see the email where Amy Pascal was asking if they could threaten Bill Murray legally to get him in the new film, it was in RLM's Scientist Man video.

Anyone blaming Murray (and there were some on Twitter) for there not being a Ghostbusters 3 is an idiot on account that at one point, they were going to get the writers who helped Ramis out on Year One to write for it.

They've really got their finger on the pulse, they know what people want, and what people want is red hot critiques of the freshest movies like ballbusters

Right on bro, he should stick to the star wars prequels like what every other 70 year old man is obsessed with

If a picture speaks a thousand words...

>tfw some of the clips were actually funny, and convinced me to download the movie
What am I in for?
Did Mike pick the best or the worst jokes?
Even the some of the cgi looked good, might be the first time I think this about a movie.

Mike is a moron. I don't know why you trust him for anything.

Fucking spawn-campers.

Rebbit

>They are of the exact age of people who would be nostalgic for it.

Are you high? That movie is timeless. Anyone I've known that has watched it of any age has loved it.

If the responses to the video on Twitter are any indication, there's still people clinging to the idea that it isn't bad.

But then again a lot of those responses show the Tweeters complaining didn't watch the video in the first place.

Those people were patronizing you. They believe you are an autistic manchild who obsesses over kids movies.

just give it up already shills, you lost. ghostkino is here to stay.

Every plinkett review after Episode 3 has been trash

Sounds like you're desperate to damage control

imagine being this friendless and paranoid

anyone have the pepe based on that dying kid?

That whole hospital visit was really fucked up. I get that there are all sorts of actors (Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, etc) who do these surprise hospital visits, and I get that on some level it's meant to be publicity for their movies. But at least they had the decency to wait for their movies to be released so that kids would want to see their Memelord and Captain Memetica. Showing up to a hospital dressed as the nuGhostbusters a full year before the movie came out would be like Chris Pratt showing up to a hospital before GOTG was released. No one would know who the fuck he was supposed to be and it would come across as trite and inconsiderate

Kill fuck kill kill

this thread exists. why are you asking this question

fucking love the webm one too

Look at their smiles. They know it too.

There was no question being asked in the post you're replying to.

ENOUGH WITH YOUR RLM SHILLING YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS

Yeah it's so awkward. Wiig and Jones look like they don't want to be there, McKinnon and the fat one look like they're trying to put on a brave face

webm one?