Reminder Sid did nothing wrong

Reminder Sid did nothing wrong

All he did was playing with toys

I never understood how Sid's family could be so shit when he lived right next door, and every other house on the street looked normal too.

I also get real mad that Andy and Sid's sister didn't eventually hook up, and Pixar just forgot all about this kid who obviously suffered serious abuse and neglect and is now probably in a mental institution somewhere because of his obsession with talking toys.

Sid was toy story 1, andys family moved at the end of the movie. After that Andy wasn't next to Sid anymore

Sid did wrong because we're watching the movie from the perspective of toys, so of course through their view of the world as narrators of the events, he was a villain.

Even in Toy Story 3 when he was a garbage man or something, he seemed chill and happy since he wasnt really doing anything to them.

Sid makes a cameo in Toy Story 3 as a garbage truck driver. Ironic that Sid went on to have a stable job that pays really well and Andy's still playing with his fucking toys like a fucking autistic manchild.

Is this that retarded Xavier show, stop spamming it everywhere

Just because a family's house looks "normal" doesn't mean that they don't have problems.

>Andy's still playing with his fucking toys
Literally the entire point of the third movie was that Andy wasn't playing with the toys anymore. Are you retarded?

He was seriously considering taking a toy to college.

>not wanting to keep something special from your childhood

Look, it's not your fault that you didn't have a fulfilling childhood, but you should at least understand the sentimental value someone may have.

underage b&

Sid was always /ourguy/

no

>Sid out grows toys and destroys them for fun.
>Andy gets stupid toys like a redpilled Buzz Alderan still.
>Sid is supposedly the bad guy.

>being a garbage man is cool
>sid is our guy
>fuck college, feelings, and lofty aspirations, work with your hands
this is honestly the mindset of the right, shaming people that are "pussies" that "think they're better den me hurrp"

Nothing wrong with an honest day's work, and getting a job right away.

>Sid's sister
When did he have a sister

gentrification

I did this kind of shit as a kid, not the burning and crap but taking toys apart and putting them back together with other pieces so they looked cooler. I grew up all right I think.

remember the scene where sid's sister has buzz at teatime

what r u fukn gay?

oh shit
I forgot about MRS NEZBIT

What the fuck does that have to do with "the right?" You're conflating one autist identifying with Sid as the entire right viewing being a garbage man as better than a developer?
Holy strawnan, let me know when you finish high school

>and this is really what's wrong with my dad who I resent for watching Fox News and having a job. Or as I like to call him, "the right"

It's not the classiest job user, but work is work and the pays good. It's people like you who have stigmatized jobs that need doing, because you think you're too good for it.

Is this why lefties want to let in immigrants so good honest but rough work is taken by a beaner, instead of a citizen willing to get their hands dirty?