Why are Europeans so full of themselves? Also...

Why are Europeans so full of themselves? Also, why do they act like one country but then get really mad if you treat them like one?

>Why are Europeans so full of themselves?
t. british

>Also, why do they act like one country
what are you talking about?
no one does that

You also think that Europe is a continent, which annihilates my sides every time.

>no one does that
You always do that.

You do it all the time
"As Europeans", "You're not European", "As a European I think" etc, and your hardon for EU federalism

so you are saying you arent from europe? where are you from then?

>when a horse eating continental mudman thinks god's own race the anglo-saxons are his brethren

>Why are Europeans so full of themselves?
it's only germoids and scandis that are smug in my experience. and poles for some reason. meds and easternpoors are modest and nice

>when Brits think they aren't Europe

It boggles the mind honestly

Why, pray tell, is Anglo-Saxon monarchy ruled by senile Krauts? Nice master race you got there.

Also, why do Maori mutts LARP as white people?

Nigeria

You eat horse semen but not horse meat?

>"As Europeans", "You're not European", "As a European I think"
never saw that

French generally don't do it but you get a lot of it from germans and eastern europeans

>lol I'm not into the UE anymore so I'm not european
kys.

except french higher ups i never saw that in france

brits are europeans culturally , geographically and genetically, why do you talk about "europeans" as if you weren't one of them?

they're just self hating frenchmen

>we are not europeans

The English are extremely arrogant, so i dont get your point. Tbh anyone north of south of France tends to be arrogant. But even we are critical or n*rds. I guess its just centuries of fighting and also the reassurance that your culture is the right one.
Last week was having lunch with the family and for some reason maddie was on the news, something about more money for the investigation, and we started talking about how anglos dont have family values and are borderline sociopaths that dope their own kids to go on a night out and that our family culture is superior.
There is nothing more European than meaningless rivalries and shit talking.
Southern europeans are tanned niggers to nords, and nords are pale niggers to southerners. Its just the way it goes.

>that pic

>"As Europeans", "You're not European", "As a European I think" etc, and your hardon for EU federalism
No one ever says that
time to stop drinking John