Looks OK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7EMnKoVwGY
youtube.com/watch?v=d6xU-jmekpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This stance is so awkward.

But where is his zanpakuto?

I'm kind of excited.

It's like they tried to do the skull but still make it as exaggerated as Robbies helmet.
Weird

Huh that actually does look like Robbie's helmet

Promising. We'll see it all in action soon.

For reference

So it doesn't become an actual costume like the comic when he becomes GR?
Lame, OP makes him look chunky

It's the lighting.

Looks better as a suit looks like shit

>Dr. Simmons, I'm GR

>someone crashed my bike, with no survivors

is he white again like the creators original wanted it or did they make him Hispanic to get sjws points?

I can quite confidently say that is the worst looking cgi mask I've ever seen in capeshit. It looks like a ps2 cutscene.

I'm not digging the outfit.

I get that it's from the comics, but from a distance it always looks like he's wearing a tuxedo and it's kinda hard to take seriously.

He looks like an old man with Ugandan CGI for a head.

MCUcks, ladies and gentlemen.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

Cage cameo when?

It's Robbie Reyes....

That Latino twink who cruises for LA gangbangers?

Well he's clearly not riding a horse or wearing white so no

There's something about the proportions for me. The legs look like 'regular' legs but then somehow the torso looks really wide. Although that could just be because it's black-on-black and hard to see anything much at all.

Reminder that Spirit of Vengeance is underrated as hell and deserves a second-look by the comic fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7EMnKoVwGY

youtube.com/watch?v=d6xU-jmekpM

its not terrible.
the leather jacket fits poorly and i feel like the head is too big, but i know its a mask thing.

Damn this looks straight out of the comics

>everyone who disagrees with me is clearly from Sup Forums!
>m-Marvel is still great, r-right guys?
No.

>Robbie reyes ghost rider

Hell yeah!

#NOTMYGHOSTRIDER

Yeah, people shat on Spirit of Vengance way too much, especially when they say the first Cage Rider is best. That's some real hot trash

No it doesn't >weird exagerated normal skull compared to helmet-skull
>jacket and jeans instead of one-piece
>looks top heavy as fuck

>not a helmet skull
LOL

I get that reference.

yeah this
the costume just wasn't translated well, plain and simple
plus
>jeans
>sneakers
yeah man no

Well, it's not bad for network tv.

>especially when they say the first Cage Rider is best

That movie is complete trash, it's generic to the point of absurdity.

Spirit of Vengeance isn't perfect, but its inspired and weird and unique. I lvoe it just like how I love Punisher War Zone, I can't believe someone gave someone money to make either of those films.

It's a shame we didn't get a third film in the Marvel B-Movie Bombs That Were Underrated possible trilogy.

The scene where he turns the giant digging equipment is top tier. Too bad all of the plot and scenes where he was not on fire sucked.

The skull looks weird, especially the jaw.

The body is acceptable.

>no helmet looking head
>jacket and pants rather than the slick jumpsuit he wears
man....He better be a monster in action

He should have boots and not sneakers wtf

>I get that it's from the comics
Actually it looks like they took a lot of "creative liberties" with this one. He's not wearing the full jumpsuit and it looks like they went with a more traditional skull instead of something akin to the stylized one he has in the books. If it wasn't for the car I would have easily mistaken him for another rider like Danny.

That's a bizarrely wide jaw.

the actor is fucking ugly

i wanted a hot man to place this character
bubt instead

this

As much as I want to be excited about this I'm a bit confused as to why they didn't even try doing the helmet/body armor look. He's wearing exactly what Robbie in the show is wearing except with a cgi skull. I expected more of a transformation.

Back to Sup Forums

Basically all of my gripes in a nutshell.

They cut corners trying to adapt characters to live action yet again and it looks like shit. Maybe the flaws won't be as glaring on camera but after shit like Deathlok I'm not bothering to get my hopes up.

What the fuck is this? They could have gave him the flaming skull helmet, which would have looked better and would be easier to do production wise, but instead we get a weird shaped regular cgi skull? Bullshit. I knew AoS was going to fuck this up

At least post season 2 Deathlok, nigger.

Looks like shit.

And neither are Deathlok at all

>And neither are Deathlok at all
Confirmed for casual.

Here's to you, Reyes fan's

No YOU, are confirmed for casual, that is the deathlok from a marvel now heathlok series that sold horribly.

Before AoS, deathlok has always been the zombie cyborg.

It seems that you never saw a real Deathlok before, because the one you posted was inspired by AoS Deathlok and created simply for MCU synergy

>No YOU
Calm your titties, nigger.

And the Mexican.

That's not how a jaw is suppose to look

This is to all GR fans. This is the only GR action we're getting in the MCU cause execs think audiences will get confused.

>skull instead of helmet
BOO!

Well they nailed the car at least.

Nah, there's still a decent chance that we'll get Johnny and/or Danny over in the Netflix side. This is likely a test run more than anything.

More like Ghost Driver

whooaaaooaahh, look at the top of his head!

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Robbie never had a helmet.

I still think a Ghost Riders book would be awesome, where all the living riders run a traveling circus by day and deliver vengeance by night.

>we'll never have a 1980s GR
but why

Only if it is by Jason Aaron where is he nowadays? He seems missing after Southern Bastards

What the fuck?

Netflix doesn't like to use special effects or a budget at all

>people pay for shows with no budget or FX

They could've adapted the helmet. Why do this? Maybe normies wouldn't get it if it wasn't a skull on fire? They'll already be confused enough by the lack of bike.

>Car

So we kamen rider drive now?

His head is a fusion between a skull and a racing helmet. This is a shit misshapen skull

>Ghost Rider in a tv show

damn, hoping for movie.

fuck off you nigger weeb

Anything is better than being stuck on AoS. Watch Daisy kicks his ass or something equally dumb. Well at least Robbie is getting another book

What baffles me most about this is that Robbie's costume is already designed to translate really fucking well to live action. It's literally just a black leather riding suit with boots and a spooky skull, and still they feel they have to dumb it down.

I can't wait for them to reveal Ghostrider is an Inhuman.

>where is he nowadays?
Still writing Mighty Thor, and the upcoming Unworthy Thor.

>2016
>still using "weeb" ironically.

Rude.

Oh Jesus, the skull looks like a sticker

So why does he use a car? Isn't the motorcycle like "The thing" about the character?

Jacket is very thick makes him look funny. My same problem with CW Kid Flash.

It's just Robbie's gimmick, the same way the bike was meant to differentiate from the original horse riding Ghost Rider.

Ah fuck, I'm gonna have to watch AoS now, damn...

>One shot from a trailer that was released before post-production started looks sorta awkward when paused at the right time

HAHAHAHAH WOW STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES WE GOT A NEW FRESH MEME HERE

Ghost Riders all use their "ride" of choice. The original Ghost Rider rode a horse. Johnny and Danny ride motorcycles. The Ghost Rider appearing in AoS is Robbie, who drives a

There's also been Ghost Riders that ride tanks, sharks, biplanes, and a variety of other stuff.

It's just that the Ghost Rider that everyone is familiar with is Johnny, who was a stuntman. Then Danny was a biker and Robbie is a street-racer.

Ghost Riders all use their "ride" of choice. The original Ghost Rider rode a horse. Johnny and Danny ride motorcycles. The Ghost Rider appearing in AoS is Robbie, who drives a '69 dodge charger.

There's also been Ghost Riders that ride tanks, sharks, biplanes, and a variety of other stuff.

It's just that the Ghost Rider that everyone is familiar with is Johnny, who was a stuntman. Then Danny was a biker and Robbie is a street-racer.

P hype senpai

shit looks terrible

why couldn't they have at least used a jacket that was form flattering, the one he has now gives virtually no taper from his shoulders to his waist.

I mean I get what they were going for but clearly they didn't get ANY of the nuance that makes this look work right

AoSlok looks better than that.

I mean come on, a lot of the complaints about Robbie are sound (no helmet? It'd be easier to do on a tv budget!) But could you imagine a Colossus looking motherfucker with a red/yellow female swimsuit? That'd look gay as fuck.

>That'd look gay as fuck.
And why is that bad?

Why didn't they do the helmet tho, it looks way cooler than just a fiery skull

I thought this GR was a supernatural creature?

Car looks good, but I guess setting some tires on fire is pretty easy.
The skull looks like complete garbage. Though I doubt it'll show up very much .

He is, but he's not a conventional GR, it's weird to see him looking so much like the ones who have the Spirit of Vengeance

So he doesn't turn into a flaming skull?

It's not really a flaming skull, it's more of a helmet shaped like a stylized skull that has flames coming out of some parts of it(it follows the thing about him having a car, the holes in the helmet being exhaust pipes etc)

>a sci-fi GR

It's not sci-fi, it just looks like a helmet, it's a fucking nice design in a pretty great book, you should read it
The thing is: He's not a conventional GR because he doesn't have the Spirit of Vengeance, it's another spirit that's connected to the car more than him, he has a lot of different powers than the usual GR too

he's got the same pose as the ted cruz meme

>you should read it
Ha ha, nope.I grew up with the real GR, not with the LGBT/SJW version.