Jew goes to Poland, gets triggered, endless Oy Veys follow

>I had the privilege of staffing a Young Judaea trip to Poland, traveling with 28 remarkable North American gap-year students. During the trip, I posted some pictures at three death camps captioned somewhat cynically, believing that my innate contempt for Poland was universal, needing no commentary.

>All of this frames my underlying cynicism regarding Poland in general, and “genocide tourism” specifically. At the end of the day, it is impossible to deny that the Polish economy is infused by the cash of a million annual visitors to Holocaust sites. These are no small potatoes in a country whose per capita GDP is one third of Israel’s.

>Solidarity programs like The March of the Living tout having brought 220,000 Jewish students to Poland since 1988, pumping hundreds of millions of dollars into the Polish economy. Yet, by far the biggest organized group to funnel the Polish economy, ironically, is the Israeli school system, which sends 25,000 12th-graders to Poland each year. ... That little voice in the back of my head, the spot where reason collides with emotion, keeps chanting: why reward these perpetrators and their heirs?

>As the saying goes, “there’s no business like Shoah business.” I was further mystified when discovering that none of the prepared food in the Auschwitz visitor center is kosher. Further, the 1,400,000 visitors each year must pay the equivalent of $.50 to use toilets at Auschwitz.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/my-trip-to-poland/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xJK_NURtRs
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11835760/Tourists-horrified-by-showers-at-Auschwitz-entrance.html
vimeo.com/58930634
youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
youtube.com/watch?v=bKPxKgkn96Q
youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so he's mad for polish people cashing in on the holocaust instead of just jewish people like always? Just by making this article he is indirectly again cashing in on the Shoah buisness.

also: i too hate the fact that one must pay for using the bathroom. It's somewhat irrational, because it makes sense if you want the toilets clean, i just hate it. If i had to pay 50cents more entry fee into ausschwitz and never knowing this is the "toilet money" i wouldn't have a problem with it; but the fact that i have to stand there and put in money to pee... i don't know. It doesn't feel right

it's standard for toilets to cost extra in public places.

$.50 = 1.50 zł, which is a low price. He is not being Jewed here. It just shows what a Jewish moneygrubber he is. And he also dares to brag that Israel is 3x as rich. If they are so rich, they can afford it!

Lol, good job Poland.

Classic

the guy got death threats over this, even though it is basically just a prank.

WORK SETS YOU FREE

>$.50 = 1.50 zł, which is a low price
Nigger paying 1.50 to take a fucking leak is theft.

Jews gonna jew

>kike complaining about someone else exploiting the sixteen quadrillion
like pottery

you can pay 3 zł in tourism areas like Sopot

>take advantage of virtually every country on earth you've ever come into contact with
>assblasted when you get one-upped by plumbers in their own country
there is a balm in gilead

Glad to see Frank Skinner and Noel Gallagher heading to the ovens.

>Further, the 1,400,000 visitors each year must pay the equivalent of $.50 to use toilets at Auschwitz.
>$.50
Topkek they outjewed the jews
OY VEY ITS ANNUDAH SHOA

Yeah but the showers must be free

>Further, the 1,400,000 visitors each year must pay the equivalent of $.50 to use toilets at Auschwitz.
well shit the people running these holocaust museums are undoubtedly jews so what the fuck did he expect

youtube.com/watch?v=_xJK_NURtRs

the showers are free, but they get offended TOO!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11835760/Tourists-horrified-by-showers-at-Auschwitz-entrance.html

Polish Jew here, I've been to Poland over a dozen times and never even visited Ashwits once.

You'll never get MY shekkels with your Shoatourism, goyim!

Ha ha ha ha.

The fact that Jews pay money hand over fist to Poland so they can visit holocaust museums is strong evidence that the holocaust actually happened. They wouldn't waste their money if it was a sham.

>something is free?

kek

Even if you subscribe to the "official narrative" of the holocaust, along with possession of a worldview which supports reparations to descendants of persecuted individuals/groups, there simply isn't a leg to stand on.

Within the official narrative, plethoras of Poles were slaughtered alongside poor, poor Juden.

lmao

>Polish Jew here
>doesn't even know how to spell Auschwitz

>hand over fist

But the thing is, that's not true. All the sites are free. You only pay for the bathroom and for luggage storage. He's just a Jew who can't bear to part with 50 fucking cents.

In Polish it's spelled "Oświęcim" and one time I went to Poland with a fellow Goy of mine from Canada and he went to see the showers and I went to a bar.

>That little voice in the back of my head, the spot where reason collides with emotion, keeps chanting: why reward these perpetrators and their heirs?

But Auschwitz was run by the Germans, rather than the Poles. In fact, Poles were incarcerated at Auschwitz. So how is the author rewarding the perpetrators and their heirs if the site today is managed by the Poles? It doesn't make sense.

Shortsighted. It's nothing compared to the money and power supporting the fiction gets them. That's a completely fucked up line of logic. If they say the Holocaust didn't Happen their entire country doesn't exist...

Also, best ID ever. Luv4u.

I bet the travel fare and hotel rooms aren't cheap though.

sounds gay
your gay

How does it feel to have you dick part cut off and sucked by a rabbi?

A holiday's a holiday. He still had a great time visiting Polish castles and banging Polish prostitutes.

They are talking themselves into a narrative. They really need somebody to be blamed.

They are both high-IQ and irrational at the same time.

Never happened to me, Allah be praised, Poland is not big on circumcision so a Canadian surgeon stole the tip of my penis and probably used it for stem cell therapy for Palestinian children or something.

>no business like shoah business

I love you too, user. Shall I hold your hand and stroke your hair while I utter sweet nothings in your ear about the lie of the Holocaust?

>the Polish economy is infused by the cash of a million annual visitors to Holocaust sites
>These are no small potatoes in a country whose per capita GDP is one third of Israel’s.

is he literally retarded?

>why reward these perpetrators and their heirs
He must have that famous polish-german alliance on his mind

>These are no small potatoes in a country whose per capita GDP is one third of Israel’s
but user, Poland's GDP is larger than Israel's, because Poland has more people

>believing that my innate contempt for Poland was universal, needing no commentary
At least he's honest. That's the attitude of many Lefties and americanized, liberal Jews

Fuck me. He's like reproducing all stereotypes regarding Jews. Being mad because you have to pay for a fucking toilet? And this surely stimulates the polish economy apart from plumbing!

>still got cut
>but it was a leaf who did it
Whatever floats you boat

When I was in Germany I had to pay 70 cents every time I had to the fucking toilet when I was traveling on the autobahn.

I mean I don't mind cuz I'm not poor and the toilets are good condition but paying $0.50 in a tourist place sounds okay.

>University of Sup Forumsand school bus.jpg

DEBTS FORGIVEN

Never underestimate the Leaf's capacity for evil, his polite smiling facade is but a ruse the conceals an icy heart that knows no love for man or Gods.

your name is Szmul Szlangbaum?

My name is Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz.

What, is he prefer old times when trips to Auschwitz were free?

Oy vey, no free public toilets for the chosen?! Like another shoah. Don't forget your souvenir ash tray

>Jew gets jealous when he discovers the poles are milking the goyim better than them.

It's like poetry

>Israeli school system, which sends 25,000 12th-graders to Poland each year.

the name escapes me atm, but a jewish filmmaker followed one of these trips, and the chaperones basically tell the jewlets ghost stories about goys. it's a bunch of communal brainwashing that leads to traumatized kids yelling at random old goys on the street in heeb, and solidifies zionist identity politics.

He's right, there's no business like shoah business. He could have looked at Hollywood to see that, no need to go to Poland.

poland is rightfully Jude clay

vimeo.com/58930634

>jew gets jewed by germans
>cry about getting jewed
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
0.25cents for this post.

Poland gave jews their livelihood for hundreds of years
its payback time

>Europeans need to pay to use toilets

what in the fuck is the original image?

Am I the only one who read this in Morraiku's voice?

>going to take a piss costs money
what in the fuck, poland

Gay. Most Jews in Israel, or at least a significant number, are basically Polish by ethnicity and national origin.

They should visit Poland to pay homage to their beautiful ethnic homeland instead of going on faggy Hollywood Holocaust roller-coaster ride.

>basically Polish by ethnicity
jews are their own ethnicity

Defamation
youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0

oh wait, it might be this one

They learned well.

Idk man, that's up for debate, we definitely mostly hail from that region of Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Baltics much more so than we do from Palestine/Israel.

>As the saying goes, “there’s no business like Shoah business.”
>must pay the equivalent of $.50 to use toilets at Auschwitz.

It boggles the mind that a Jew actually wrote this without any degree of self-awareness.

If the amount of money they're making bothers you, then stop fucking going there.

Seems like the obvious solution to me.

not really a debate when you have to pass a DNA test to immigrate to israel

jews are genetically distinct, another way of saying they are a separate ethnicity

Dear Rabbi specifically
youtube.com/watch?v=bKPxKgkn96Q

What they said is true though. What tourist draw does Poland even have other than those old death camps? Take those away, who the fuck outside Europe would go on vacation to Poland?

How do I sign up to work in the shoah business?

Poland is actually incredibly beautiful, interesting castles and architecture, oldest forests in Europe, sexy and friendly women, great drinking culture, and still relatively affordable.

There are a million good reasons to visit other than laughing at dead Jews.

Yes, lipski. Pay up if you wanna use the crapper.

Do I need to say more?
youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk

First step is investing in eastern Poland

>Defamation

yes, thank you, everyone should watch this

Join the SS.

>europeans pay for the fucking toilet

I've been all over north america and not once did a place of the road charge me for the restroom

>Poles
>Jews
Pick one. Jewishness is not only a religion.

Well I for one consider myself Polish, I can't speak for anyone else. That being said I would simply be lying if I said "I'm not Jewish" because I was raised Jewish and shit.

Poland is not America, Cleetus.

>having to pay $.50 for toilets
Should've just pissed in the shower. Their usage is free after all.

>must pay the equivalent of $.50 to use toilets at Auschwitz.

I visited Europe like two months ago.

I was pretty fucking pissed off about having to pay for public bathrooms every time to be honest.

Thankfully I saw a couple people just urinating in public and I realized I could start doing that.

So Fuck you, Europe, and your expensive toilets. I pissed all over your parks and beaches.

>tfw my gf said I was like one of those Indians I'm always mocking.

Then don't go to Poland.
What do they want, Poles to give all camps to Israel?

He wants a free train ticket, obviously.

It's a fucking jew, who cares. I see enough of them in Lakewood and Manhattan.

>Well I for one consider myself Polish
I'm talking about ethnicity, not identity.

>place build by the Germans
>managed by the Poles
>story created by the jews
OY VEY! I can't believe someone else is making money out of it! I even paid 50 cents to use the toilet. It's literally another holocaust.

I'm telling you I'm ethnically Polish, oh if only you could see my face right now you'd say "he looks like my plumber." It must be the race-mixing.

we all do that though
the fee is to stop random people entering and pissing all over the rim without buying anything 90% of the time

>As the saying goes, “there’s no business like Shoah business.”
hahaha wow you said it not me man

There are Germanics, Celts, Slavs as barbarian tribes and this is what I consider as ethnicity. Germany, Poland, France is more like cultural identity. Ruskie and Poles have a similar ethnic background but culturally are very different

The race-mixing it is, but you guys kept mostly to yourselves throughout the centuries, keeping kosher Talmudic laws. ;)

dude, toilet at Wroclaw bus station costs 3zloty. I was seriously contemplating pissing myself when I saw that

if somewhere charged me to use the bathroom I'd piss on the side of the fucking building. Nigga fuck you

But there were fees in Museums, parks, Subway stations, fucking everything.

Not just stores.

You European fuckers literally have employees sit all fucking day in front of park bathrooms just to collect like 0.50$? Goddamn you guys suck.

fucking hate europe. Literally everywhere have to pay to have a shit or piss. So i just piss on the floor. Europe is my toilet.