/brit/

nazi scum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLRSS0ix9yo
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/mapped-how-britain-has-the-highest-level-of-skilled-migration-in/
youtube.com/watch?v=UkZt7tZl2AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes?

want a dog but don't want my house to stink like dog

thoughts??

All other forms of "brexit" other than the full hard Brexit are just EU cuckfests that defeat the purpose of the entire thing. Hard brexit or just call the whole thing off.

alri

>the idea of a lone Anglo-Saxon being heroic and getting all the girls
is this why you moved to South East Asia?

business idea: cold, hard, brexit

febreeze the dog

> OH NO NO NO NO NO

stop being a poofter

>just call the whole thing off.
best idea I've heard in months

Alri you heard the man. Call Brexit off.

I just want freedom of movement to end i really don't care about the rest.

ever notice that resident is just one letter short of president? as in resident evil (president evil). nwo illumati literally empirically exposed beyond possible refute

good quality dog shampoo, spend once a week or when he's really muddy or smells
everytime you take your dog for a walk, shower him
everytime he does a shit, wipe or shower

rare footage of man being brexited

want to wank but dont want my house to smell of cum

>dogs can't clean themselves

one advantage of cats

>university educated poles? no thank you, I want more indians and a*stralians

TELL ME HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BREATH WITH NO AIR

Whoa!

cocker spaniels don't even smell

>remainers were the racist ones all along
really makes you think

that's because all he does is produce soundbites so that they can be quickly turned into videos by the press team and shared amongst students online

>university educated poles
what, both of them?

>dogs are fine just remember to wipe his arse every time he shits
Hmm

>too young to vote on brexit
fucks sake do a revote please so i can vote remain and we win please lol x

How stinky is your cum lad?

white people enjoying nigger music is the worst thing to happen since the French Revolution

fUCK
oFF
uNDER
why do women like being abused so much

if you want a dog and you can't look after it proerly then you don't deserve one. simple as

I don't want brexit, but if you think it was only degree-educated europeans who were moving here than you're deluded

flush it down the bog instead of rubbing on your walls

bollocks, how else do they find the bones they bury
think it through, mate

makes no sense
there was no control on the education level of european immigrants

errrr im 19 you cheeky shite

Nothing about racism lad, it just makes sense.

We need educated immigrants, not tens of thousands more aussie barmaids staying over for a couple years to find themselves

never thought of this

JANNY

>why do women like being abused so much

My cum doesn't smell bad at all lol, can't even smell it

the ones i've had or my family have had sick bones back up

>the most qualified immigrants? no thank you, I want immigrants selected by country of origin
fixed

dont know lad, ex always talked about how she wanted to be raped. bit mental really made me uncomfortable haha x
literal virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=BLRSS0ix9yo

Objectively false.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/mapped-how-britain-has-the-highest-level-of-skilled-migration-in/

Strange how I hate the smell of my own arse but love the smell of my gf's

>Ce*sored! China bans letter N (briefly) from internet as Xi Jinping extends grip on power

more like Xi Jipig, amiright

I've been in a fairly steady relationship for a while now, and had no major issues with girls back home.
just a big fan of James Bond but can't help but feel the sort of culture he represented is long dead
I see him as a sort of modern Privateer but this sort of man is "inconvenient" now

Went out for a walk in the snow, was delightful

holdover from more primitive times where the women who resisted being raped would generally get killed, and the women who were okay with rape would pass on their genes

mine smells like laundry detergent

one time i was eating out my ex gf and there was a bit of shit on the outside of her arse, didn't say anything tho

The EU only allowed freedom of movement for educated people did it? And prevented us from allowing educated people in from outside the EU? Take a minute and look at what you're saying.

How about only letting in people who are actually filling in important job roles we can get all the teachers,doctors,berry pickers we need and still keep it under 200k per year.

Also I work in an airport Bulgarians and Roma are really badly educated so we not missing much.

FOLC

youtube.com/watch?v=UkZt7tZl2AE

tune lads

if you didn't know/like tune in school you're either underage/overage/weirdo

Yeah, and we were getting highly educated migrants anyway. Really makes you think.

>"32 year-old high school teacher Julie Feil pleaded guilty to having a three-month sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy who was in her English class."

nice

We won't be able to select immigrants by country of origin. We'll be so desperate for trade deals we'll have to sign up to visa free travel with everyone.

>attractivesexoffenders14.jpg

nice...

so jelly right now

business idea: immigrants selected by british officials, not brussels

noice

and somehow this will change after brexit when we will be able to actually control education levels?

women who don't like being abused just haven't realised they like it yet
knew one such girl and after shagging her 3 times she all of sudden loved being choked, hit, bitten and her face spaffed on

Please, educated yourselves.

>we'll have to sign up to visa free travel with everyone
>as part of our new trade deals
Now you're being silly.

big dif lol

>spaffing on someone's face is abuse now

bender

who the fuck actually snitches on these people

anyone other leave voters who would unironically vote remain if the vote was redone?

Feel that for the amount we lose, leaving the EU is a bad idea, maybe in a decade or two we'll be ready

what drugs are you on

mr toilberg isn’t letting us go home earlier

not abuse but degrading

Yes, cause the highly skilled immigrants, european or otherwise, will stop wanting to come here, idiot.

Only EU officials know what's best for Britain sweetums

envious people?

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU COULDVE FUCKING TOLD ME TOILBERG

Yeah I probably would vote remain this time

channers are just redditors aka nerds that grew in a hostile environment and became bitter
know this from experience

yeah

>redditspaced remoaner shill
fuck off

More importantly how many get away with it? I'd guess 99% of women sex offenders get away with it. Vote for me and I'll make that 100%.

anyone other remain voters who would unironically vote leave if the vote was redone?

Feel that for the amount we lose, remaining in the EU is a bad idea, maybe in a decade or two we'll be ready

I would.

Not an argument.

They'll stop wanting to come here because we're not in the EU? Now that we can control our immigration and stabilise wages and pay them more?

Rorke's are getting baited at epic proportions Lol

pfm pls

hello, im a highly skilled immigrant

now, do i want to move to Germany, where there is freedom of movement and i dont have to worry about visas, or do i want to go through months and months of painful paperwork to get a slightly lower quality of life in the UK? hmmm, gosh......

>anyone other remain voters who would unironically vote leave if the vote was redone?
no

We Brexit not because it's easy, but because it's hard. The hard act is the necessary act, and in a decade Brexited Britain will be stronger than ever.

t. paki that’s getting deported