1 In 3 College Men In Survey Say They Would Rape A Woman

thinkprogress.org/1-in-3-college-men-in-survey-say-they-would-rape-a-woman-if-they-could-get-away-with-it-ffa7406b9778#.f4i4i35ry

When will men learn? It's pathetic that people actually have to be told not to rape. 80% of rapes go unreported, colleges act to cover up rape incidents. You wouldn't have to be told not to rape if you didn't rape.

Other urls found in this thread:

liebertpub.com/
time.com/3633903/campus-rape-1-in-5-sexual-assault-setting-record-straight/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay okay, I won't rape no more.

1 in 1 people on this planet are fucking idiots. Cleanse it.

Define sexual assault?

Which one of you is the rapist?

>1 in 5 college women had a great night on the town but had regrets for her behavior from the night before

Morning after regret is not a form of sexual assault.

10/10 bait

Nearly one in three college men admit they might rape a woman if they knew no one would find out and they wouldn’t face any consequences, according to a new study conducted by researchers at the University of North Dakota.
But, when the researchers actually used the word “rape” in their question, those numbers dropped much lower—suggesting that many college men don’t associate the act of forcing a woman to have sex with them with the crime of committing rape.
According to the survey, which analyzed responses from 73 men in college, 31.7 percent of participants said they would act on “intentions to force a woman to sexual intercourse” if they were confident they could get away with it. When asked whether they would act on “intentions to rape a woman” with the same assurances they wouldn’t face consequences, just 13.6 percent of participants agreed.

based canadian
the 1 in 5 meme was designed to distract westerners from actual problems

>Eighty-six male college students recieved extra credit for participating.
Probably from her own class, where she'd use them to construct results, failing the ones that did not respond as she'd like them to.
Also, pic related: she's asking two different questions and then conclude that it is the same regardless of different answers.

In short, if anyone wanted to show that this is complete bullshit, they'd just have to go ask 100 male students if they'd rape a woman. They would obviously say no, unless you do it in Liberia, and then you'd have a sample size larger than this pseudo-scientific whore. I can't believe academia today.

How is this not a problem? Its important to educate students (through consent classes) that this isn't acceptable in the 21st century

>Jan 11, 2015

It's falsly presenting the study which has a very small sample size.

>Nearly one in three college men admit they might rape a woman
>But, when the researchers actually used the word “rape” in their question, those numbers dropped much lower
>analyzed responses from 73 men

Which proves men have the intent, but try to cover up

They never even directly asked those questions. It was a bunch of other questions and then an "intent to use force" score is derived.

>The hostility toward women scale (Check 1985) assesses hostile, negative, and resentful feelings participants might hold against women. This scale consists of 22 items, specifically addressing male hostility against females, such as: ‘‘I feel that many women flirt with men just to tease them and hurt them’’

Once they derive the hostility score they then assign it to various actions. In a bullshit study like this something as simply as "can I buy you a drink" would count as "use of force".

I would love to see the actual survey questions.

Or it means the question wasnt clear

>if you could take two from a box of candy left on a porch on halloween that has a sign that reads "take one" and not get caught would you

Which proves they cheery-picked a tiny sample to generate results that fit their agenda.

>They never even directly asked those questions. It was a bunch of other questions and then an "intent to use force" score is derived.

Wow. Based leaf.

Affirmative Action

Women should stop going to college and become good housewives instead
Problem solved

Based Leaf.

Bet you money they don't report the ethnicities of those asked.

>thinkprogress.com

Implying a liberal news site wouldn't visit a rapist section of a prison containing college-aged individuals and poll them.

i was fucking forced to take an online course for my uni about this and i saw the 1 in 5 meme posted.
had to screen it

What exactly is rape for you? if rape is the same as desire for female/male, then all men will always want to rape.

what's CTR trying to slide this time?

I wouldnt go full-on rape, but Id definitely slide my fingers through her vagoo and butthole real quick and savor the smell while I jerk off back home.

Thanks to based KEK servant Hugh Mongus, we now know what qualifies as """"""""""""""""sexual assault"""""""""""""""".

Feminists on suicide watch.

Farting is a form of rape in Sweden.

1 in 5 people are not good people, you cracked the case OP good shit.

>Free Pizza

>college man
That's why liberals shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>would you have sex with a girl at a party if you were drinking
yes
>RAAAAAAAAPE
b-but she came onto me and we were both drinking
>RAAAAAAAAAAAPE
b-bu
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE
okay.jpg

>forcing a female to do something
sexual she does not want to
Then the text changes to
>Intentions to force a woman
to sexual intercourse

>There was one participant who indicated that he would rape a
woman, but denied any likelihood to use force to obtain in-
tercourse. Because we did not know how to make sense of this
answer and could not exclude a random error (e.g., careless
marking), this case was dropped from the analysis.
WTF, there are many and many ways to rape without using force. Retarded researchers.

>liebertpub.com/
It smells like a think tank, it sounds like a think tank, oh good what is it?

>tfw studied physics and all my courses where about math or physics, no social justice involved
Feels good.

If 1 in 3 men would rape if they could get away with it, and 96% of rapes go unpunished, why isn't the rape rate ~30%?

im studying Computer Science and I get this still

I swear I read somewhere that the going rate for "committing a crime if guaranteed no consequences" is about 35%. The number was remarkably consistent as it covered everything from petty theft all the way up to murder

In the societies these SJW people are so hot for (like central Africa) the rape rate is close to 100%.

It's consistent with what I observe working in IT, people who studied CS are far more likely to be SJW #vandercuck types than physicists.

RAPIST NO RAPING

I am sure this will work.

words are not actions lmao

this, fuck this thread

I'm assuming this hasn't come close to being peer-reviewed has it?

> 1 in 5 women go to college for the parties

>sample size of 73

Huehuehuehue go make a real tucking study

What are you trying to say? Rape is... bad? Don't be ridiculous. Just because I rape girls every now and then, I'm suddenly a bad guy? That's absurd. I've studied my whole life, and I've never been taught that rape is "bad". Because it's obviously not.

4 in 5 women haven't been taught their place yet.

Psst, hey kid! Want some free points? Just write on this anonymous paper that you would rape a girl.

There's no such thing as rape.

And if it were, so what? If your peers are social justice warriors, what difference is the peer review going to do?

3 out of 5 asian women are in jail.

When will you lefties deal with THAT crime against humanity?

Can it really be that high? I bet it's just some feminazi propaganda.

>1-in-5
I have to do a discussion on this "rape culture" book in a week. Gonna bring up this part of the equation you never hear about.

time.com/3633903/campus-rape-1-in-5-sexual-assault-setting-record-straight/

Tiny sample size at a tiny number of run-of-the-mill public schools, and "sexual assault" does not mean "rape" in the majority of the cases.

Is shit gonna hit the fan when I drop the redpills?

>Can it really be that high? I bet it's just some feminazi propaganda.

It is nowhere near that high. Men were fed a bunch of leading questioned and their "aggression towards women" was calculated. They took these questions and combined them with the researches feelings, and she mad the "rape chart" from that.

If they flat out asked men if they would rape women the answer would be no. No sane college student would admit to wanting to rape women.

>73 men
How the fuck can you make a study with such a laughable, tiny sample? Fuck this, in 10 years all social studies will be basically boiled down to ask Charles, the 100 years old man that hates everyone.