Take your favorite character, doesn't have to be Sup Forums related. How does Batman beat them?

Take your favorite character, doesn't have to be Sup Forums related. How does Batman beat them?

My favorite character is Batman. Since Batman can beat anyone, it's like dividing by zero, and the universe ends.

It doesn't matter.

With the greatest of ease

How does he beat Popeye?

>Godzilla

Almost happened, actually.

Bats uses "the mating call of a female Godzilla" to lure him onto a rocket and shoots him into space.

I assume Guts would be too fast for Bruce and end up cutting him in half
Besides, when it comes to the power of "beating any opponent" Guts has that shit on lock.

He destroys all of Gotham's spinach supplies. first of all and engages him head on. If all else fails during the fight, or Popeye still manages to get his hands on some spinach, he can release a gas to knock him out and all the GCPD to take him in.

Guts is that asshole in a DnD game who minmaxes to max STR AND DEX

As the DM you should be able to find a way to provide a challenge for such a player. YOU are the asshole.

He's that asshole in a D&D game who insisted on rolling instead of using point buy, and he rolled suspiciously high stats for Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution, and his mental stats are all above-average too, but the other players insist his rolls are legitimate and they watched him roll them.

batman just needs to put his willy up guts' butt

Batshit doesn't stand a fucking chance.

I like you. You have good taste.
How the fuck would Batman beat stage magic Batman, anyways?

he doesn't

Sleepy pownder in his spinach

Red batman doesnt stand a chance m8.

that won't stop popeye from sleep walking

not only does he stand a chance, he would actually straight murder bruce ( if angery ) and is generally a more competent crime fighter and person

>My dick is having guts for lunch
Jesus

Heh, nah.

No he is not.

Also, i like Matt more than Bruce, but you are being a retard.

It won't, but Popeye isnt fighting Comic batman. But Adam West's. Bugs on the other hand winds easily.

>Cannonball
Batman can't touch him. He's nigh invulnerable when he's blastin'.

how so
>superpowers and shit compensate and make him better a physical shit and fighting than bats
>deadlifted a limo so he's at least on par with bats
>can accurately strike nerves and induce partial paralysis
>keeps up with spidey when swinging with one line attached to a pair of billy clubs
>trained in ancient and modern striking and grappling martial arts, also other ninja techniques including mystical shit like healing himself through meditation
he beat the shit out of hundreds of armed thugs when he was kingpin with only his walking stick after a year of not being a superhero ( granted this happened in the BENIS run but its canon )

yeah matt takes this, not easily, but he takes this at least 6/10 times

That's the thing, he does compensate the physical advantages batman has with his powers, but bruce is still better trained, smarter and has all his toys.

I like DD better for the very same things, and if it's only about martial arts Matt is not taking the fight.

Replaces his can of spinach with anti-spinach which reduces his power.

bruce is maybe smarter in the prep time department, but his real advantage is his resources and has BATTOYS™ but he's not better trained that matt. if we're talking pure fighting prowess matt takes this because his supersenses enhance his natural aptitude for physical activities, and also he is himself trained in multiple disciplines from a young age. also the MUH 127 MARTIAL ARTS argument makes no sense. why would you even need to learn 127 disciplines. there are only so much ways you can train your muscles, there are only so much ways you can throw a punch or a kick and matt is good in all those regards

>but he's not better trained that matt.

But he is.
>there are only so much ways you can train your muscles

In DC, that means you can eventually FLY.

>MUH 127 MARTIAL ARTS argument makes no sense. why would you even need to learn 127 disciplines. there are only so much ways you can train your muscles, there are only so much ways you can throw a punch or a kick
Keep in mind that some of these are special comic book martial arts, which contain fictional techniques. These aren't used as often as they used to be, but I wish they'd bring it back. It would give Batman an edge over a martial artist who trained really hard with only one style.

We are talking about comic martial arts.

i get the comic MA argument, but matt's trained in meme martial arts too. he can appear invisible, heal himself and hypnotize people with his meme ninja shit

Aside from hypnotize people Bruce can do the same, and melt ice with his chi/ass.
Matt is trained, Bruce is more trianed.

PROOFS?

Read comics.

i do brah, batman gets his shit kicked in by regular people all the time. dd only goes through this when his powers go haywire once every tuesday

Can't say. He'd need to find some kind of anti-magic sword to cancel out his healing and cut off his head.
But batman doesn't kill.

How does he beat rocc lee?

It says how does Batman beat them, not kill them.

He'd probably just get him tangled up with Etrigan and they'd keep each other out of Batman's hair.

Am I the only one who found berserk to b gay as fucc? Like literally too homosexual to b taken seriously ?

>Joseph Joestar
By getting the drop on him, probably. Joseph's kind of a fucking idiot and his ruse cruises take a while to warm up.

Yes.

Batman will have to find a way to disable the suit while avoiding Samus' vast arsenal of weapons including missles, power bombs, the screwattack, ice beam, plasma beam and the shinespark. And even if he does manage to get Samus out of the suit he will have to take her on in hand to hand combat and deal with her enhanced agility.

>The gang from IASIP

Batman tells them that they should DEFINITELY not try to grab the money inside the 5-man sized cage.

Punches him in the gut.

>EMP + a fake Metroid that is really just a balloon filled with knockout gas

Batman can't win this fight.

>Human raised by aliens

When are we gonna get a Superman/Samus team up?

>Guy jokingly suggests she and John Stewart date because they both blow up planets

You didn't find it weird how much everybody (men mostly) were literally in love with Griffen? I honestly remeber 3 diffrent men who Saido they love him in the first 2 movies. Like he was Sasuke and all the men in the world were Naruto

No, I didn't find it weird how the super effeminate wealthy cunning boypussy strategist used his charisma to make uneducated landsknechts of medieval times fall for him, only to later be sacrificed for his personal ambitions. That's pretty much par for the course.

>i do brah
>proceeds to fall for the 127 meme
No you don't. Because if you did you would know that 127 is just the number of martial arts Batman taught Batgirl on her first day of training. Batman actually knows every martial arts on this world and a few alien ones, so yeah DD might be good but Batman is canonically better

Can't Star Platinum act autonomously to defend him?

Yeah, but without killing him by surprise there's not much that can stop Dante.

Joseph has Hermit Purple. But no, Star Platinum has almost no range. That's why it's so strong.

Batman beats Daredevil by deploying devices to cripple him via overwhelming his enhanced senses e.g. stink bombs and sonic emitters/ear protection for himself.

He beats pic related by getting a peace offering from Poison Ivy and giving it to her, introducing her to Swamp Thing, or using anti-moe________ spray.

Pfft.

1) Pizza
2) Making up some bullshit about Sparda
3) Lookalikes of his mom
4) Setting up some fake robotic demons somewhere else performing a fake ritual so he thinks he needs to go deal with it

You don't need to use force to stop people. And Batman is smart enough to recognize these things.

And like I said, if he DID want to use force, Etrigan and Dante could just roll around playing grab ass all day.

>Batman can't call in Supes to OHKO Dante
>Or any other of his associates
You need to think outside the box, m8

Some kind of EMP weapon? I dunno.

I don't actually know.
Probably just talks to him about not doing the thing that Batman has a problem with? That seems to work wonders.

Inspires him to take up the fight against Gotham's criminals with a tough love speech
Batman with gadgets could take pre-timeskip Rock anyway

>I'll give you one million dollars to fuck off

Pretty much.

Batman doesn't stand a chance as long as Zenkichi has his Devil Style.

Moe can't be stopped

Well when you count that kind of stuff the situation becomes dependent on why they're fighting in the first place.
Typically Vs debates are considered to be one on one. And Superman's not an instant win against Dante anyway. Some of the stronger version COULD handle him, but only by like managing to throw him into the sun and he doesn't kill either.

All WayneCorp-owned stores suddenly have clearance sales. Saitama is too busy buying to do anything else.

Right. Mixing up my jojos.

Superman is willing to kill, and he has several times. He PREFERS not to, but he's not like Batman where he's 100% opposed to it. If he legitimately believed Dante was a thread to innocent lives everywhere and that the only solution was killing him, he'd do it.

That fight with the Calculator shows that he can make a powder that disables computer systems, which is crazy. The only way Calculator was able to stop that was with a vacuum that sucked it up before it hit him.

It's too bad people often forget the chemist aspect of Batman. Being a jack of all trades means that there's usually SOMETHING Batman is better at.

Look, nearly all good weebshit has a conspicuous homoerotic presence.
I'm not even gay, but it's true.

he doesn't

Sure, but he's not, and he wouldn't.

>Batman kills the speedforce

Who's the fast one now?

Batman doesn't kill.

Sorry, makes it unconscious for however long it takes to defeat Flash.

O.p. to that post . Good point I guess that was more a me not looking at the bigger picture.

In love? The only person who was in love with him was Casca. Guts loved him too but never really went gay for him and everybody else just admired him.

>take
Good shit user

Dude literally told his soldiers not to kill him , guts said he wanted him, and some other gay shit I'm not sure of

Well this just got interesting

>Joseph: "「Hermit Purple」! Find Batman!"
>Batman: "Right here."
>Joseph: "HOLY SHIT!"