Be honest Sup Forums. How bad is crime in your country?

Be honest Sup Forums. How bad is crime in your country?

Is it safe to go to stores or other public places?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePVf9Aiv6FY
youtu.be/czLQoG01PFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not bad at all
Actually yes

as long as you stay away from inner city slums and council housing estates it's fine. same in basically every country

Relatively safe, but you should avoid some towns in the evening/night.

nah it's worse in how ubiquitous it is here, we have a real problem with low level scumbaggery

It's pretty safe here. Most of our scum left to the UK and other western countries. I'm not joking, crimes rates dropped to a very low level since 2004.

It's awakening

Twice as bad as in USA.

Pretty safe actually.

Just avoid isolated Gypsy "neighbourhoods" in big cities and everything will be aight.

HAHAHAHA

And even in that case sudacas are the ones assaulting people. Gypsies are more prone to steal stuff without violence against people.

I havn't locked my door for 5 years

Quite safe, there aren't any areas where you cannot go. Although it's still a good advice to stay away from m*roccans and ant*lleans

> Although it's still a good advice to stay away from m*roccans and ant*lleans

And us.

its safe to go to public places but there's an increase in home crimes

America crime would be reduced by 70% if they holocaust all nigger.

So safe cops just don't even try anymore
They walk around and catch people for not acting extremely polite when driving a car or when one didn't ride bicycles according to rules
When a cop fires a shot it will always be on news regardless of whether it's just a warning shot that's never meant to hurt anyone
If that vid happened in japan it will be constantly on the news and abe will stop niggers from coming to japan because they're barbaric
I sure hope some nigger fuck shit up, hopefully a white american so he can stop niggers from coming

There are lot of spics too.

yeah when police use guns here it's always on the news as well

Yes but we also have this problem never relax around gypsies

>Twice as bad as in USA.
The states are big enough to have lots of local shitholes and there are lots of places white guys mustn't visit.
I can speak of my town (pic related), it's downtown is very safe at night for everyone. There are two areas populated with scum where should be careful and and ideally not jaywalking at night.

pretty bad, but it depends on what state you are

Man I fucking hate niggers.

>can speak of my town (pic related), it's downtown is very safe at night for everyone. There are two areas populated with scum where should be careful and and ideally not jaywalking at night.
This, pretty much every city here

y-yes, haha, it's p-perfectly safe
youtube.com/watch?v=ePVf9Aiv6FY

Pretty bad actually. It's usually safe during the day especially if you don't leave the city centre but it can get quite shit at night. You can get beaten up or robbed by either local drunktards or muslim immigrants, and it does happen unfortunately. I know a guy who worked as a patrolling police officer (or how you call the policemen who just ride a car or walk around the streets to "guard" them) and he says that some kinds of fights (including those using weapons) or attacks happen almost every day.

The prairie cities have some iffy chug neighborhoods but even those aren't no-go areas. Canada is an extremely safe country, we have a bit of property crime mostly related to the so-called opioid crisis but there aren't really any unsafe areas.

As far as I've seen, gypsies mostly just beg and steal shit like bikes when no one is looking. Never seen one get violent, except within their own communities (I get pretty upset at how they treat their women).

It is pretty safe (never been robbed once in my life, even when I'm out after midnight), and I live in a low-to-middle-income neighborhood. Lots of blacks and some chinese people here. There is also a neo-gypsy hood within 30 min from where I am, but I don't go there and there are no buildings around it.

Amadora has similar demographics, but is more dangerous. Specially the upper side. I used to take the bus through it, and the ride would take me through the illegal constructions. It was super depressing.

And brit tourists, not because they are dangerous or anything but because they are annoying and loud as fuck.

Not bad at all, if you stay out of the trashy areas. But even in the trashy areas its nothing compared to the trashy areas of the US.

It used to be pretty safe until 3 years ago.
Since all these niggers started coming here, crime rates have gone way up and women shouldn't be out late at night.
The govt says it's all neo-nazis and right wing gangs but we all know the truth.
In some parts of the country it's better, in some it's worse but overall we're really getting cucked yo

Pretty bad, mostly because of our laws and benefits for criminals.
Recently there was a lawyer who shot a guy who was trying to kidnap him. The kidnapper was released like 2 o 3 month prior to that case after serving a 17 year sentence for killing a police officer.

lmao put AFD in charge

pls take them back

Extremely bad
No
Also walking outside at night is literally a death sentence here

Depends on the state and which city your are.

IT AIN'T SAFE ON THE BLOCK
youtu.be/czLQoG01PFs

but why do you lie user?

I live in city with around 40-50% immigrants, it's fucking dangerous in some areas, especially in the evening.
Honestly it's so bad I feel bad walking around in town on my own as a man, cause there are groups of 5+ niggers or sandniggers everywhere that could fuck your shit if they wanted.
Women literally can't wear skirts or revealing clothes without getting sexually molested by some nigger.

pls keep them

Our great and benevolent government removed all punishment from shoplifting. So its common as hell.
In fact it just got into the news today that another shopkeeper got beaten while trying to confront the shoplifter

The only criminals I have ever met are chill dudes who sell drugs. As long as you don't get involved in criminal activity yourself you will never get hurt here.

not doing UK since I reckon someone else has already done it
China is a pretty safe place. I know girls who wouldn't walk home alone/as a pair at 3 in the morning in their home country who will happily do it here
What you do have to be careful of is taxi drivers going the long way round, swapping out real notes for fake ones, the fake alcohol served in basically all clubs and shit like that.

Never experienced taxi drivers doing sneaky shit or know anyone who's taken a taxi in this city and got stiffed, but I regularly drink the fake stuff if I end up at a club because I wake up with an awful hangover for the amount I've drunk. I had a mate who nearly went blind after unknowingly drinking fake stuff.

When the biker wars were happening it was probably the most public expose of crime in Canada as the media made celebrities out of some of the participants. But other then that it really depends on were you are in the country but it is still very safe.

Bad

chechen pls

Routinely up at 3am and see drunk 18 year old girls cycling home, alone.

Don't think it can get safer than that.

Fuck constitutional rights and shieet

All our criminals emigrated to Britain, like seriously, some 300 000 of them. Thus I have mixed feels about the impending race war, getting rid of kangz is one thing, but god forbit brits would ship all our criminals back here.

I visited Germany in 2013 right before that election.

I might as well visit to see how much has changed.

How strong are chances you go out and really get shot at a grocery store or school?

>drunk 18 year old girls
Wtf

>Women literally can't wear skirts or revealing clothes

Okay but we are talking about bad things here

Not him, but i live near a mexican neighborhood and i have friends there who hear gunshots every few weeks

1/10,000

The USA just has a disproportionate amount of insane violent acts.

Used to live in Del Rio

Dude... you wouldn’t want to hear the shit that goes on across the border each night.

I was going to insult your intelligence but lost all will to do it as I read your post over and over until it sunk in that you really wasn't pretending. How come americans can summon so much despair in people just by existing?

Adult female humans who are inebriated after copious consumption of alcohol.

Yeah, mexicans are pretty violent

>Amadora has similar demographics, but is more dangerous. Specially the upper side. I used to take the bus through it, and the ride would take me through the illegal constructions. It was super depressing.

t. never set a foot in amadora.

Literally only the "Aboba projects", Bairo 1º de maio and St. Filomena are dangerous. And 2 of those are in Queluz, supposedly the "rich" part of the surrounding shitholes.

true
I'd advice you to not go to certain parts of the cities and avoid parks at night, just like big crowds of gypsys etc.
Don't know about the rest of germany, but the police here isn't even helpfull most of the time. They'll either ignore the problem or talk it down.
It's not like you'd directly get killed even in the bad parts, but the chances are high that you get robbed or beaten up depending on how "lucky" you are.

Teenagers start drinking at 14 by themselves in europe. We're not pussies like you 'muricans who only drink light beer and touch hard liquor until you're 21.

They replaced culture of fermented alcohol that has always been related with honour and positive thought in Europe with doing drugs that destroy curiosity and principles in young people. Fuck america