Well, I knew Venom: Spaceknight was ending, but it's finally official

Well, I knew Venom: Spaceknight was ending, but it's finally official.

And unfortunately it looks like Carnage is finally ending as well.

Can't say I didn't see it coming, but I'm still real sad.

Is this a not at all subtle hint, or just referencing the Scream for fun?

I'm going to miss these series. They were my favorite books Marvel was putting out.

Dumping Carnage's covers because Mike Del Mundo did a fantastic job.

>did you like book with characters from various realities being locked in deathmatch?
>you did?
>splendid!
>book with some teen heroes is perfect for you
Fuck you.

This is my second favorite cover.

And this one is my favorite cover.

>vision to champions

fucking lol
at least they know what the most liked ANAD book was

This is probably my least favorite cover, but it's still good.

And the last cover

RIP in peace sweet prince

And just use this thread for general symbiote discussion.

Do we know who has the symbiote in the new book yet?

I asked for a sequel to this comic

No.

And someone in the drawthread did this
Still no idea.

>Venom: Space Knight starts out okay and gets better over time
>Carnage is great all the way through
>both are being replaced with a book in which Venom is apparently back to being a villain and is written by the guy who had tons of Spiders at his disposal but obviously favoured Gwen

Would it be better or worse if it was Andi leading the title written by Costa?

better

I would be scared of a Spider-women 2 with Gwenom. Still want Andi though.

I think this is my favorite, actually, if for no other reason than because it really stands out for being the only one with no red. The Moana parody is great, too.

>Mania on Champions
>Andi bullying Sam and Miles
>This will never be a thing
FUCK

>They both have Champions in the title! No one will notice!

>Vision being replaced by Champions
Lol

It's totally Mania.

Absolutely better. Other than her and Kaine, I can't think of anyone who's not Flash who I want having the symbiote.
Well who knows. Ghost Rider's gonna appear in the book. Maybe there's room for two edgy teens?
Well Viv is in it, so that makes sense.

>Agents of Shield > USAvengers
>Not New Avengers > USAvengers
Do they even Ewing?

I don't want Mania to leave

I think that's another way of then saying "Buy it, motherfucker."

They've got three different books going to Champions, pal.

With all this talk of champions, here, have a symbiote variant

>Champions
>variant
kys

Oh Conway, ya big tease.

Damn it. Carnage was fantastic. Loved the Lovecraftian tones and the whole thing reminded me of B.P.R.D.
Is it weird I prefer Carnage to Venom?

You mean the characters, or out of their ongoings?

Look at the bright side, without carnage we would not be getting a new comic book with a dangerous and fun villain as Bullseye, I am betting 70% of my ass that bullseye will be the carnage of Marvel NOW 2.0

Best symbiote

>Ed Brisson
Literally who?

While it would be somewhat better if the host was someone we know, I don't think I'd be happy to see Andi become a villain, especially with Costa writing her.

Both really. I like the fact that Carnage is a relatively unchanged character. He's still the same maniac he started out as, something that's so rare in comics these days.

no A-Force?
I thought it was ending too

Captain Canuck
Rat queens
Profet

Isnt introducing Carange into the supernatural fold really stupid? I mean I like seeing victoria montesi as much as her next dozen or so fans but really prefer Carnage to be consistent as a crazy symbiote.

Same thing with Venom being a spaceknight. Flash's tenure has been all over the place with no consistent tone. Its complete bullshit.

You cofags always go on about normies supporting shit but yall go ahead and support other crap yourselves

I don't think it necessarily has to be stupid. As long as the story work, who cares? After Remender left, Venom got really bad with Bunn writing about the super natural stuff, and never really recovered until Mania was introdcued, but Carnage has been consistently good.

And Venom started off not amazingly, but Robbie's doing the best with what he's been given, but he just took too long to really get the book going, because it's really good right now.

Carnage was obviously going to end, the story came off as an extended mini.

Still, 16 issues is a lot better than most of their new series did, and it sold pretty well consistently compared to some of the other books.

>AoS

Took long enough, get fucked Waid.

Carnage is too good for this world

>Nighthawk>Occupy Avengers
Guess that confirms another member

That's Guggenheim, not Waid.

>Starbrand and Nightmask
>Champions

I shilled the fuck out of S&N, I love newUniversal, I like Sam as Nova, Vin is dead so I fully expect him to return as Viv's villain, and I wouldn't touch that book with a rented, 10 foot dick.

So are we still getting Carnage up until issue #16? Apologies, not sure how this works, first time reading floppies

>Contest of Champions becoming Champions instead of ANAD Avengers
>Agents of SHIELD becoming USAvengers instead of New Avengers
The fuck is this shit?

The current rumor is that it's the Venom symbiote sans host

Considering how completely nonsensical half of these are, I wouldn't put money on it. I think they probably just said Nighthawk -> Occupy Avengers because:
>DUDE #BLM LMAO

Conway did confirm that some of the cast from Carnage would be appearing again soon. I assumed that meant they'd be showing up in Venom, but it makes sense that he'd bring some of them over to Renew Your Vows. I mean, from the sounds of it, RYV is basically going to be Conway's little playground.

>Brisson/Sanna
I do not know either of these two. What have they done? Should I be hype or not?

Yeah, #16 is the final issue.

What comic store suggested these wack ass substitutions?

Ew.

So they'll be releasing them for the next five months?

See

Yep.

Why don't people like Bunn's run? I thought it was alright. The supernatural stuff wasn't as present as it was built up to be.

I fucked around with this thread and ordered every issue of the current Carnage run. :(

Bump