Cold wheater is so shit

Cold wheater is so shit.

How do you deal with it? In hot weather, everything you need is just AC for some hours.

>weather

winters are comfy, but you need a summer. these cunts on here saying "give me 0C all year" would kill themselves, like imagine a year of that

I hug a kangaroo and sleep double

>like imagine a year of that

So wonderfur

I've spent years living in a glorified tin box with no air con. Aside from preventing sunburn, it actually gets hotter inside than outside. A few weeks back when there was a string of ~40 days (~45 inside), I nearly died when there were power failures that killed the fan for an hour or two, every fucking afternoon.

Cold weather on the other hand is awesome. Last winter I was able to overclock my CPU and fuck around with video games late into the morning. Breath in the air and every now and then dipping hands into hot water to bring the feeling back.
Being layered up in thermals and long pants and jumpers and jackets and beanies and blankets is awesome.
Where I used to live the locals were massive faggots and had fires roaring through winter and still complained about the cold. Not me, it was prime time for letting beers chill left out overnight and digging beneath layers of blankets after half a bottle of Scotch and curl up with a book until falling asleep.

Fuck summer, winter is awesome. The best time of my life was spent on a winter holiday skiing in Canada.

>I've spent years living in a glorified tin box with no air con

I'd imagine most homes don't have any type of central heating. What do you do on those odd winter days when it gets what your people would call "cold"?

I have a fireplace m9
did your mum finally make you move out of the shed lol

>How do you deal with it?
Depression between November and April

Last day of February! We are getting there!

every australian house built between 1950 and 2000 is a glorified tin can

I never complain on cold weather because I know how shitty hot weather is.

Oh yeah, it is so good spending money with air conditioner, going out and sweating just by walking, having the blinding sun in your eyes, so great!

hot climate is for normies with great bodies only

I've worked outdoors in extreme climates for almost 20 years...in the cold, people bundle up, get to moving around and acclimate pretty quickly. In the extreme heat I have seen tough grown men, cry and vomit at the agony of it.

yeah no

>..in the cold, people bundle up, get to moving around and acclimate pretty quickly. In the extreme heat I have seen tough grown men, cry and vomit at the agony of it.
True, hot days are the worst, it's literally impossible to work outside. Most guys there stay indoors if it's over +30-34degC outside (unless it's windy enough and humidity is low but that never happens)

By putting on extra layers of clothing.

Both suck in their own ways. Summer is shit, especially if you don't have AC, you're always a sweaty fuck with bugs flying in your face. Winter can be comfy, but is usually just kinda depressing. Long nights are a drag, you're either wet or freezing (or both) and having to wear coats and shit just to walk outside is annoying.

0C is indeed utter shit. -5 to -10 is breddy gud. Above that everything under like 15 is shit as well.
Still cold weather is easier to deal with than hot weather.

What is so great about snow? Honestly, Chicago is a shithole compared to South Florida.

Can look kinda neat, not much else. Cold dry winters are the best.

Just don't walk around between 10 a.m and 4 p.m and hot weather is OK.

Cold weather is shit in the whole day.

FACT: 25°C is the perfect temperature

No it's 18°C

t. grew up with a rich family and has no idea how poor people actually live in this country
My walls are literally cheap cladding and sheet metal. 220pw for a single room and the rental market is so tight that the people across from me in the same dilapidated shit are paying 250 a week. They have three cars nearby all the time so I have no idea how many people are crammed into that single room place, but it sure as shit likely isn't legal. Not that the landlord would care, he gets his money at the end of the day. Dozens of people came to look at that place. They don't even have landline access because with the NBN, Telstra was like "nope, get fucked I'm doing nothing now" so the area is on mobile broadband.
So many parts of this country outside of the city are fucked over so hard, you have no idea.

>did your mum finally make you move out of the shed lol
My family lives on the other side of the country. Stop projecting.

Yeah, yes. All along the south coast of Australia are shitty weatherboard houses that are now selling for and being rented out at ten plus times the value they were bought for. Unless you live in a newly developed area, it's going to be more of the same sort of shit.

His not even Australian if he didn't know that. There was no point telling him. His probably first gen, or moved over with his parents to live here recently.
The cunt is clueless.

I like the cold, it makes me focused and strong. Heat, on the other hand, makes me weak and dull. I keep my AC on LOW in the car.

would you do -5/-10 all year though?
>projecting
lol no I'm not
just looking a bit online, people don't seem to mind weatherboard houses because they are apparently cheap to maintain so maybe it's just shit to rent I guess. Look for another apartment if it's a hassle, something more modern
>HIS

Nah, but I'd trade the shitty in-between weather we have during late fall/early spring for it.

Cold > hot
I'd rather wear an extra layer of warm clothes and feel reinvigorated by cold wind upon my skin than feel like I'm wrapped in a piss soaked blanket 24/7.

Cold weather: you have to scrape the ice off the car window every morning, you have to clear the snow from the roads, your water pipes or toilet is frozen, but inside with the fire is peak comfy as well as outside with the right clothing and nice breakfast and time up your sleeve breathing the cool air

Hot weather: it's hot as fuck, you cant resist putting on the aircon sometimes, if it's dry it's no big deal if the landscape isn't on fire the evening is comfy, if it's wet you need constant showers and to look out for frogs and snakes up your toilet