>there are people on Sup Forums that think the dog episode was better

Dog deaths are literally cheating when it comes to feels

This one was definitely sadder, also the Bee one fucked me up

This was the best sad episode.

>finds out his brother is named after his uncle
>gets sad and ditches the clover

what?

You can't be this stupid

I thought the dog one was definitely sadder. This one felt more bittersweet.

Even as a whole episode, luck of the fryish is much funnier than the dog one

bee > mom > dog > clover

theres one more really sad ep that i cant recall right now..

This one was melancholic and touching, the dog one was like being kicked in the stomach.

DON'T YOU

Dunno why. I felt harder when it comes to this episode compared to the dog. I mean, both were sad, but I liked Luck of the Fryish a lot more.

I know they're more recent but The Late Phillip J Fry, Game of Tones and Meanwhile are true beauts

Family > dog
Usually.

This is the only episode of anything that has ever made me cry.

that's whats so great about Futurama, the absolutely wonderful consistency of the show's quality.

Who the hell puts that on their tombstone, who cares if he's named for his loser uncle who disappeared?

The one with Benders mortality and Leelas parents

(You)

doo-doo-doo-doo
forget about me

Godfellas?
Also The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings is probably my favorite finale of any show.

the episode that showed leelas mutant parents secretly helping her throughout her life while that baby love child song played made me cry and also hate myself for being shitty to my parents

I'm serious, why would anyone but his dad care?

>there are people who are emotionally touched by this shitty cartoon

>I don't care about stupid humans, dogs are sacred I can't stand seeing them hurt
Misanthropy was a mistake

maybe he realized his uncle never got and he presumed never would have a tombstone. Starring is own mortality i the face he found it tragic there would be no permanent reminder that he existed so decided to do his family a solid and let him hitch a ride on his headstone

Why is this song so fucking good?
I want it to be the last thing I listen to.