Is there anyone in western cartoons or comics or could beat him in a 1v1 swordfight

Is there anyone in western cartoons or comics or could beat him in a 1v1 swordfight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zQ035CwjUTc?t=54
youtube.com/watch?v=dhza0DBAong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread

Eminence of Blades maybe.

wouldn't stand a chance desu.

Are you retarded? Weaboo faggot.

Deathstroke.

Logan

I could see Taskmaster managing it.

Jack can defeat gods with his sword

yeah right

yea, several ones
but this is a bait thread so who cares

how would this guy hold up?

>jobber lesbian vs guy with superhuman strenght and reflexes who can foresee your every move

Garnet may be able to, but not that loser

We just need someone who is fast enough that wrath can see there moves coming but can't do anything about it. Requesting the pic where quicksilver trashes agent x

>Agent X
That's Mr X

ded

This guy.
Maybe.
No. Logan is trained but he isn't a master.
Nyet. He can only copy skills, King Bradley would kill him before he could be good enough to fight back.
Hah, no.
Basically Captain Marvel with a sword and minus flying. He can do it.

I would also give good odds to Katana and Silver Samurai

Yeah mister x sorry haven't read much featuring him. The point still stands tho predicting your opponents moves is mostly useless if you can't do anything about it.

he's defeated some ridiculous enemies.

Plenty.
As awesome as Bradley was, he's ultimately street level at best.
He can't even do alchemy. He's 100% speed, reaction time, and reflexes. He'd get obliterated by pretty much any Super

>pitting in a god
C'mon, user.

Nigga defeated a tank tho.

He made the tank run in panic.

Most street heroes can beat even more advanced technology.

The X-Men talk on walking mechs everyday.

Bradley ain't got shit.

I want an episode where Pearl goes full Mifune with her sword collection. I groaned when she pulled out a second spear in Ocean Gem.

I think thats why OP specified swordfight

So in which continues are Taskmaster actually Superhuman? Because he needs to be, in order to get anywhere.

first post best post

Taskmaster fights superhumans all the time and gets away with it

Your anime husbando is shit.Get over it.

MAHGIK
RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOONZ
LADDEH

DINNAE HAFTAH EXPLAIN SHITE

Then why do he do 1:1 copies of skills? Instead of just improving them, and adding more speed and power?

>guy is so badass he can kill people with a Broken sword on a chain

Is this a french thing, i noticed it in freaks sqeele too.

>Instead of just improving them, and adding more speed and power?
He does do that, that's why he's still alive, it's why he's such a good mercenary
He copies movements and then uses that to predict his opponents next moves

Johnson did it once, he can do it again.

I thought Taskmaster always held on to his shield throwing, sword fighting and some other skills. Hence why he always carries the shield + sword.

people in this thread underestimating Bradly, his eye makes him straight up super human.

i tried to add some gif of Bradly dodging ad deflecting bullets but 4 chan thinks its spam.

Gorr with All-Black
Kinda cheating considering his power level, but fuck you

Okay, so give Superman a sword.

people in comics do that all the time fool

>All-Black the Necrosword
>Is a sword in the same way an Atomic Bomb is a Grande

That's not even fair dude.

I think the fight between Bradly and Taskmaster would be more interesting if Taskmaster was given prep-time and an unbreakable sword.

I think he is just outclassed here

Mary Sue Stroke maybe

Nah

I dont think he has the skill, but the magic buffs might help him stay alive long enough to do it

>weeb shit

>It's an "Sup Forums posts a poorly written character and doesn't know anything about Sup Forums material" thread.

Might be a Durandal thing.

What said. He-man was a bit goofy, but in terms of power he's basically Superman tier of strength and damage resistance. The only reason anyone in his universe would pose a threat is because everyone in that setting (capable of fighting) is seriously OP as well.

You can be as fast as you like, but a target you can't hurt is still a fight you can't win.

>That's not even fair

I literally said it was cheating. Pretty sure this is a b8 thread tho, so idgaf

Guillotine.

Trained by Raas Al Ghul himself and other masters in swordfighting, is probably the best swordsman in martial artist in DC

This

Bradly has the problem where he is limited by human ability, even if he can see in Flash Time.

Its just that his ability is worth a lot more when all he has to do, is to throw shrapnel to the eyes of the enemy to disable them, and alchemists dies out from knife wounds.
FMA is a setting where the Homonculi isn't that much stronger than humans, and Humans are at human levels.

Its very different from Brave & Bold Batman, where the featured character has a insane power level from leeching the basics of every other high power things in the setting(magic, tech, chi, space weapons, etc)

there's no evidence that she's even competent with a sword, other than her general competence at the limited number of other things she's attempted

they're probably saving it for some climactic moment where she Gets Serious and busts out the swords once again to shit all over some quartzes

It'd be a cool ass fight.

I thought the facts in this post were pretty obvious through watching FMA, but I guess not. Bradly is human other than his super eye but in a setting full of normies that's INCREDIBLY good.

Fucker even ages like a normal person.

>outclassed
How many giant deadly robots and demons have Jack destroyed again?

Bradly is much stronger and faster than a normal human real world human because humans in fma have higher cap on abilty

youtu.be/zQ035CwjUTc?t=54

he ran several yards and scaled a 30 foot later in a few seconds without using his hands

Even the people he fought , that could stand up to him in FMA where enhanced humans

It took 3 master martial artists, 2 alchemists, another hommunculi and a small army of cannon fodder all fighting him at the same time to kill him

No one could 1v1 him in that series , Scar was only able to because his eye was cut out and he had a hole in his chest already

Jack is just 2 slow

so you never seen the show

You will understand fear

King Bradly is undeniably above street level since he was able to storm a castle full of armed guards with tanks and fortifications by himself without any sneaking around, he walked through the front gate and started murdering people.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhza0DBAong

Don't forget, Bradley has also been trained since he can even remember for his position as King. This includes his martial skills and physical training.

Keep in mind, 'human limit' in fiction is often very stretched. This includes american comics (unless you are one of those faggots that think Captain America and Batman are still within theoretical human ability). Unmodified humans in the series were shown doing some impressive physical feats as well, but they all had incredible training to achieve it. Same as Bradly underwent.

He just has the additional edge of THE EYE.

Jack certainly would.
Maybe pic, too. If only because of the lightsabers.

>just french things

Capeshit and cartoons stretch the definition of human limit, but japan tends to just let humans do whatever the fuck the writer thinks is cool because of spiritual energy or latent psychic potential or whatever the fuck

My point stands regardless. Bradly is just a highly trained human with eye hacks.

Doubly supported by the fact the series had other 'super humans' who only got as strong and fast as they were through raw training and experience. A huge part of Bradly's backstory dump is precisely telling the viewer how his handlers raised him to be the best with strict training.

>Bringing a nuke to a knife fight

Bradley is not a robot.

Oh yeah except the 4 episodes where she tries to teach Steven to swordfight, confirms that she's a knight, and teaches Connie to be a sword fighting master.

But yeah there's no evidence she's competent with a sword.

˙nsʇnɾiʞnq puɐ nsʇnɾiɐʇ ui pǝlliʞs ʎlǝɯǝɹʇxǝ ƃuiǝq sɐ llǝʍ sɐ nsʇnɾuiu ǝsɐǝlǝɹ ƃuɐʎ-uiʎ puɐ iɐʞuǝƃ iǝʞʞǝʞ uoʇnʞoW ɯɹoɟɹǝd uɐɔ ǝɥ os ʇsǝɥɔ siɥ ui pǝʇuɐldɯi ∀Np s’nɾuǝS ɐɯɐɹiɥsɐH ɥʇiʍ 'o’ouɐsnS ǝʇǝldɯoɔ ɐ 'nozɐW nopǝפ puɐ iqnnɾ ǝɥʇ ɟo loɹʇuoɔ puɐ iɐqunפ siɥ ɥʇiʍ pǝddinbǝ (ʎʇiliqɐ sɥʇɐd nopiʞiɹ ǝɥʇ ɥʇiʍ) snsʇnɾnop uɐƃǝuuiɹ puɐ uɐƃuiɹɐɥS noʎʞǝƃuɐW lɐuɹǝʇƎ ǝɥʇ ɥʇiʍ ɐɥiɥɔ∩ ɐɹɐpɐW iǝsuǝ┴ ǝuuiɹ oʇ ƃuiɹɹǝɟǝɹ ɯ’I pu∀

¿ɐɥiɥɔ∩ ɐɹɐpɐW uɐɥʇ ɹǝƃuoɹʇs ɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ uoʇɹɐɔ uɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ sI

How many of those had as much skill at the sword as him but could also anticipate his moves and had a healing factor?

Bradley has no healing factor. That was a big part of his reveal that he was basically a modified human. He'd even die of old age in the proper time.

>It took a whole squad, a tank, one superhuman, one guy with a fucking CHAINSAW HAND, a suicidal ninja, and a guy with the power to break things down with touch to bring him down.
>It literally only happened because they ganged up on him without regards for their lives, and lost the final 1v1 because he had a sword driven in his gut.
>All while still being (peak) human
Yeah, no. If someone without superpowers goes up against this guy they're going to get fucking butchered.

Bradley has no healing factor , he wasnt like the other hommonculi , once he got stabbed he was pretty much done

He has superhuman reflexes and sight though so it took 6 people to inflict any wound on him

nigga slices a tank, and a mortar shot.

It's specifically stated that his body repeatedly regenerated itself during the process of absorbing the stone, and the stone retarded his aging to the point that when its power was used up, he instantly aged like 30 years.

he's close enough. or I should say, far enough from Human

fpbp

all day erry day

If he keeps all the luck in the universe, then yes.

See, just because superman is holding a sword i am not sure i'd call melting Bradley with laser eyes a 'sword fight'

Except he still states he doesn't heal quickly like other homonculi in the fights he has at the end of the story. He finally gets injured and says as much.

I dont think stunted aging = healing factor, at least not in the normal use of the word

I don't know why but I get rock hard when one half of the shell flies into at least three soldiers. That whole scene is hype as fuck.

DURING THE PROCESS of absorbing the stone is the key phrase here. If i remember correctly he even admits as much himself.

I do not remember that in the slightest.was that in the original or the manga

>Deathstroke vs Wrath

My god yes!

Conan the Barbarian. It'd be the most difficult battle of his life but if anyone without super powers can beat Bradly, it would be a Cimmerian.

Alternatively, Groo the wanderer, but only because of toon force and his status as a jinx/walking disaster could he luck out and win.

I think it's important to note that Wrath's "Ultimate Eye" can't actually predict the future. What it does is allow him to see small details and perceive cause and effect relations, which is somewhat different.
Also, can it be any Sup Forums character, or just sword fighters exclusively? Can I say "The Flash with a sword" or can I only use characters like Deathstroke?

spiderman

Thanks

gg 2 ez

WATERDROP NIGGA

WATERDROP

>It took 3 master martial artists, 2 alchemists, another hommunculi and a small army of cannon fodder all fighting him at the same time to kill him
Thats mostly because Knife Trough the Eye is a good skill. It means if somebody steps out of line, he will shiv them, hard.
Most of the fight is them trying to blind him, or staying outside of his range, to avoid dying.

Probably characters who are actually martial artists and trained in weaponry , shit like giving flash or superman a sword is obviously a stomp and not much point in discussing

Maybe comic book TMNT could take him?, Leonardo in particular

Slicing a tank trough a clearly visible flaw in the molding of the metal isn't skill, the skill part is advancing to it.