youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This

wrong

>the action in sync with the playlist was entertaining for 15 minutes
>kevin spacey played a caricature of le typical bossman
>jamie foxx was bad
>zero chemistry between baby and debora
>the whole 'makes music out of conversations' was unnecessary not to mention the music was shit
>jon hamm's gf was shoehorned in to move the plot along, you could tell this is true by her lines. they were all complimentary lines (i.e. "you heard the man, i'm in, etc.. and just repeating things other characters said)
>didn't buy jon hamm's love for her (or sex for that matter)
>how in the fuck did jon hamm survive that cop shootout when she died?
>shouldve ended when he got sent to prison and not after we find out he served 5 years and got out to his girl waiting for him so that it could end on a happy note
>so many cliche "funny bits" like the shot of the old black womans reaction when her car gets jacked "what the fuck?" WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN IN EVERY COMEDY MOVIE?

Baby's entire backstory felt so forced too. I hate when writers feel like they have to make people care about their characters by giving them a sympathetic backstory. Would've been so much better if we didn't know about his parents let alone shown the same damn shot of them getting into an accident 3 times.

only good thing was the driving prove me wrong

fairly enjoyable, breath of fresh air in a medium full of shitty animated movies and capeshit.

>Baby Driver
>not a single scene with incerting eggs in ass

what a sham

what?

Sir, do you happen to be daft or something?

yes

Only thing you got wrong was the driving wasn't even that great for a movie about a getaway driver.

>Drive
>stylish opening musical credit sequence showing the autistic hero has nothing else going for him atm but his zen for driving

>Baby Driver
>stylish opening musical credit sequence showing a pointless one take shot with graffiti and shit synced up with the lyrics for no reason other than that's this film's one and only gimmick

it was great. you're using the style of an opening credit sequence to disprove my claim which is autistic. i didn't like the style either but the actual driving and getaway scenes were great and comparing them to drive by contrasting their approach to driving is also retarded. yes gosling is a more 'zen' driver but that doesn't make baby a bad one because he listens to fast music

Drive had terrible driving for a movie called drive

>only like 3 scenes of getaway driving in the entire movie

>driver can't actually drive very well

>cars shift up multiple times in reverse

>driver is actually terrible at driving

I haven't seen baby driver but fuck, I wish one of these movies would get it right

y

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
correct

imagine being this as pleb as this guy and not killing yourself

Baby Faggot.....working title

>the virgin baby

>the Chad scorpion

pretty good

Baby was a better driver than Driver

yes

Imagine thinking someone is a pleb for criticizing an entry level refn flick but being unable to form any sort of coherent response

LOL LE XD!!!!

>I baby drive
I walked out then and there.

the trailer alone made me rage

It was everything I wanted from drive with 100% less hour long stream frolicking montages.

What an immature response