So...this is it huh? Sup Forums has become so shit that we now praise literal stoner "deep" mumble shit...

So...this is it huh? Sup Forums has become so shit that we now praise literal stoner "deep" mumble shit? Whatever happened to standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E70q9ojUauM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is a pleb

you have to go back

You don't have to pretend OP
We're all friends here

If you (reddit) hates it
then Sup Forums likes it
the more theads you assblasted rick and morty fans make the more we will like this garbage

Why am I reddit? I don't even watch Rick and Morty. Or are you just calling me reddit to deflect from the fact that your epic high IQ Xavier is trash?

truly a show ahead of its time

FUNNY JOKE

HOLY SHIT FUNNY JOKE

>tfw it was meant as a joke back then but now its a reality

LMAO

FRITTATA!
LOL

I liked the one with the mascot guy
>everyone loves you now, you even have a girlfriend
>really? is he disabled?

what's with the xavier threads tho, seems like some butthurt and/or falseflag shill

go back to your /got/ containment thread

i'm sorry that you missed out capitalizing on the "low effort animation speckled with """""clever"""" one-liners comedy" niche of the mid-late 2000s. nothing is obligating you to defend this trash, you know.

>now
>now
XRA
>now

You need to go back

Imagine being this autistically triggered about a relatively obscure show that ended nearly a decade ago.

I haven't even seen this show and I can already tell just like Rick & Morty is makes you plebs feel talked down to. So now you have to make a bunch of angry threads about it because you're insecure about your intellect.
It's probably because you're genuinely not that bright

youtube.com/watch?v=E70q9ojUauM

t.

>xaviereddit

If this show continues to make reddit & morty fans this arse hurt i will continue to support it

Every joke is unfunny if you think of it as unfunny.
Do you understand what I mean?

reddit and morty fans are the ones spamming this, because of that one autist who spams pickle rick

That's some incredible bait.

I spam Pickle Rick but have never seen an episode of rick and morty

sorry for pickling ricking

I read all of that in his voice

>OP dislikes Xavier
>makes multiple successful Xavier threads

OP thanks for taking the shakashuri up your ass

reminder that OP is a MAD rick and morty fa(ggot)n and has been shitting on XRA non stop since everyone shat on DUDE IM PICKLE RICK XD

I TURNED MYSELF INTO XAVIER, MORTY! I'M XAVIER RIIIIICK!

WHAT DOTH LIFE FRITTATA!

A daring synthesis

Xavier is a good show, it is meant to be a funny show and it is, if you really think that it is bad then name 1 funnier cartoon, just name one.

Rick and Morty
>t. atheist

Adventure Time, Gravity Falls

Gravity Falls is nice, but it's not the same thing. Gravity Falls has a cool story and characters, Xavier is only comedy, it's just meant to be funny and it is much funnier than Gravity Falls. AT is not a show I like, I never laughed watching it, at max a smile.

Is there a Pickle Rick Grimes?

>Whatever happened to standards?
When in the fuck has this board ever had standards?

That's exactly why XRA is good.

It makes fun of deep mumble shit, it's actually funny quite often, good enough for me to watch the whole series in a day, but is just a less juvenile rick and morty. The moral is don't be spiritual/religious, it was made by the same people who made wonder showzen which was just libtard pandering.

This show is basically skooks

reddit and memey fanboys have been doing some heavy shilling these past weeks

stop shilling this

Gravity Falls is enjoyable but there was almost zero funny

>cal arts hentai shit
everyfucking time
you should of said something that was actually funny, like Heathcliff

Keep crying i will watch this show even more,shill this show even more,and you will make more threads about it crying about how bad it is i will smile and bump your thread

You got more issues than a magazine rack

Not that guy, but Gravity Falls is extremely overrated in my opinion, it's not that funny. Adventure Time is okay, I suppose.