How do I stop being racist?

How do I stop being racist?
I believe things that genetics influence culture, society, and intelligence. This makes me dislike certain people coming to my country. It makes me racist. How do I stop?

more like environment influences genetics and culture, which influences society and intelligence

Fake map. dumb nip.

Get away from far right circlejerks and internet news.
Most of your subconcious opinions are formed by osmosis.

>fake

Living apart
We can make friends with people who live far away.

>I believe things that genetics influence culture, society, and intelligence.
Realise that an average is just an average and it is trivial to select for people higher on the distribution.
>This makes me dislike certain people coming to my country. It makes me racist. How do I stop?
Worry less about where they are from and more about how they were chosen

iq differences are real but this is a meme map

>my inbreed ass is on FIIIIIIIIRREEE

>90

>85

why are italians smart?

You don't know that this map was made by the guy who wrote the book "IQ and Wealth of Countries" or whatever it's called?

The writer of the book made this map by estimating IQ and giving some countries +5/10 because he used old IQ results and thought that with time, some countries would gain more IQ whereas others, african countries, would decrease.

Fuck off.

Don't. Racism is quintessentially British.
You'd be betraying your ancestors.

You don't. People might say "live with them", which would really either require you to live in their culture (likely second or third world) or in their communities in the city (likely the crime ridden areas). Its a burden that you have to live with.

thinking a bit. Average is a addition of data and division per number of datums of different value included on a Gaussian function

>Racism is quintessentially British.
this
they even consider Irish people non-white

You are not wrong
KEEP IT UP

Leaving the internet is a good start.

How do I leave the internet? I'm seriously addicted.
I waste so much time here, instead of studying or doing something else more constructive. I'm so stressed out in live that the internet is the only place I can properly distress. When lifting too, but I can't lift 24/7 everyday.

Read Franz Boas

>How do I leave the internet? I'm seriously addicted.

Its not easy. I know its cliche but you gotta go cold turkey and find something else to fill your time. Reading, art, video games, writing, theres a lot of options out there.

Back to the original topic, one thing that can sometimes (but not always) help you be less racist is going out and actually dealing with the minorities you dislike. Sometimes you'll find yourself able to deal with them as people, who (like people everywhere) have good members, shit members and everything in between. Any race you want to think of I can guarantee there are members smarter, more cultured and generally better than you somewhere

The problem is there is no guarantee you'll meet these people and you might just run into more walking stereotypes and reinforce your existing prejudices. Stereotypes come into being for a reason after all.

typical excuse

The trouble is I cannot cut myself off from the internet completely. I need it for university. And I also have a smartphone.

>How do I stop being racist?

Stop thinking about it. There are more important things to worry about than ancestry results.

NO THERE ISNT MUHAMMAD
YOOOOOOORRRRR NOOOOOOOT WHHHHIIIIITE

I removed data from my phone plan. 2 and a half years like that and absolutely no problems. Try that for a start.

throw your smartphone away

I need for to talking to my gf on skype and such.

It's a constant struggle lad, figure it out.

Nobody can. That's how things are nowadays. The idea is not to cut it off entire but to reduce it to the necessary minumum.

Try joining any kind of activity that requires social interaction and takes a good chunk of your time. Go to a club and start practicing something, go to libraries to study instead of doing it at home, go on walks and such.

Play flash games. Tower defence games on armorgames are really good.

Whiter than you Hernandez

Then you're just going to have to learn self control. Set aside specific times you can use the internet for skype/homework/etc, block yourself from places like Sup Forums.

stressed out in life*
de-stress*

Install a website blocker and block Sup Forums, make the password something easily forgettable.

When do you really need data? Most places have free wifi these days.

Read a book. You probably love reading since you spend so much time on Sup Forums, so reading a book won't be so bad for you. I recommend mein kampf, is really good

When I'm travelling, but you're right, that's something to think about.
I will look for some. One for my phone too.

Unironically, I just sold my copy of Mein Kampf on ebay, but my add got taken down, just after I sold it and got my money. I got an email from ebay saying I've been warned for selling hateful content on ebay. Apparently Main Kampf is considered hateful, you can't even sell it for historical purposes.
Shit book, but that's beside the point.

>yesterday
>defends Sup Forums
>today
>"how do i not be racist bros? ;_;"

What did he mean by this?

People just automatically assume that you're trying to push a political agenda whenever you do anything nowadays. For some reason people can't understand the idea of reading a book like mein kampf just out of interest, they just assume you're reading it cause you're a neo nazi. Meh. Maybe burn it in your furnance for some heat.

Yeah if you get stuck on a train or bus for a long time it can get boring. I just listen to music or read.

Oh you sold it, sorry didn't read your post I just skimmed through it really fast. That's good.

Have you tried taking courses btw?

So you are trying to tell me with a straight face that your nation can have an average of 57,7% of all marriages between cousins and still be at western level of intellect?

>Have you tried taking courses btw?
What courses?

btw,which kinda race do you hate?
we asian? black? muslim?

He's actually a filipino expat btw, not an actual saudi. The whole inbred arabs thing is a meme, I've lived here my whole life and have never seen a single inbred person.

>inb4 look in the mirror xD

Take some on programming. It's really fun.

I grew up and currently live in a majority black and minority white area. These experiences have made me prejudice against blacks. I was not taught to be racist.

That said I don't actively hate blacks. I don't outright treat them different. But I will always have the mentality that I would rather be around wh*Toids rather that blacks.

Sorry.

b-but were not mongorians

Oooooh shiiiieeeet, I posted my post in the wrong thread. Guess I really am inbred xD

Oh come on. Don't try to play me Rashid.

>The most recent study into birth defect prevalence in the Kingdom examined 3,000 infants over three years at Riyadh’s Prince Sultan Military Medical Hospital and found almost 1,200 babies were born with major birth defects.

Saudi Arabia is second in the world in prevalence of birth defects, only overtaken by Qatar.

>his study was conducted on 3212 Saudi families to investigate the prevalence of consanguineous marriages. The families were interviewed and the information on the relationship between the husband and wife was obtained. The overall rate of consanguinity shows that 57.7% of the families screened were consanguineous. The most frequent were first cousin marriages (28.4%) followed by distant relative marriages (15.2%) and second cousin marriages (14.6%). The families were grouped according to the province of their origin and the consanguinity rates were calculated accordingly. There were slight differences in the consanguinity rates in the five provinces, which ranged from 52.1% to 67.7%. In each province first cousin marriages were the most frequently encountered pattern, ranging from 17.9% to 40.9%. The inbreeding coefficient (F) was calculated for each province and ranged from 0.020 to 0.030. Within each province, there were several significant differences among the populations in the different areas. The highest rate of consanguinity was 80.6% in Samtah and the lowest rate was around 34% in Abha in the South Western province. These results place Saudi Arabia among the countries of the world with a high rate of consanguinity. The possible consequences of increased consanguinity are presented and discussed.

Detach yourself from this delusion. Everyone is different. There are many Africans with a very high IQ and many East Asians with a very low IQ.
To beat racism, you have to understand that the stereotypical image of certain people is often not true.
That 'nigger' over there, his name is David, he's a person just like you. If circumstances were different he'd probably be your best friend. But instead you avoided him because of your delusions. He might even be the best friend you'll ever have, but you'll never know now.

I'm just speaking based on what I've seen in real life from living here. I have never once, in my entire life seen an inbred person and this country is pretty small. Maybe it's the expats who keep coming here and form like 70% of this country's population, cause so far I haven't seen a single downie. Diabetes is a problem here though.

>How do I stop being reasonable
The literal absolute state of the modern Western world

>He's actually a filipino expat btw, not an actual saudi.
يا الله كيف عرفتني؟ كل زج

Perhaps you could learn the language of a certain minority you're racist towards. It takes away 1 or 2 hours a day that you'd otherwise spend with autismos on this site, and learning a peoples language might make you more understanding of their customs.

Well you have. Just crunch the numbers. If over half of all the marriages in Saudi Arabia are between cousins, by logic around half the people you meet are also the children from such marriages. It's not rocket science.

Did I ever say that? I only stated that the map is retarded.

you arent racist

you are a pathetic Sup Forums/SNS/news/media addict reading stupid racial news all day long. very impressionable and theres nothing that expresses yourself there. you are part of the mob addicted to the "news", only swayed by "news" about someone else.

stop doing Sup Forums/SNS and browsing news, media, alt-right sites covering racial topics. have some hobbies.
some youtube videos from nobodies are unironically pretty good to keep away from those infantile addictions.

You don't
For instance, this ex-colony wrote racial differences into law

Down syndrome is not linked to inbreeding, it's linked to old age of mother. Obviously not a problem among Arabs.

>The Centre for Arab Genomic Studies (CAGS) oversees genetic analyses on the populations of the Arab world. Based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, it indicates that Arab countries have among the highest rates of genetic disorders in the world. Some 906 pathologies are endemic to the Arab states, including thalassaemia, Tourette's syndrome, Wilson's disease, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, mitochondrial encephalomyopathies and Niemann-Pick disease.

>Well you have

They must be the most intelligent inbred persons then, because I never noticed anything wrong about them. In any case this is pointless, to you I'm just a bunch of text on a screen, or a retard liar. You probably won't believe me unless you come here and see things for yourself.

You admitted it once. I spend too much time here. I have autism.

Ok Cool. I am not having this argument again and neither should the Qatari have it.

>You admitted it once.
Wasn't me. I personally know 4 others who post under the saudi flag and 2 of them post here.

Well maybe you don't notice anything different since they are pretty much all products of generations of consanguinity.

mutt

I mean how do you do it? Don't you feel disgusted having sex with your kin?

actually fucking talk to them. see for yourself and stop believing Sup Forums

Your people created Islam, it proves that you have low IQ.

He's a filip, like I said.

We also created the religion that your country happens to follow as well. Snowniggers btfo.

get permanent braindamage

>Arab created christianity
Kek

>He's a filip, like I said.
Holy shit. How many times do I have to say that I am not??????????????????????????

Can you even read arabic???

You're a filip. End of story. ni hao.

Saudi and Qatari people are closer to Bedouins than Levantines. Just because you subjugated the Lebanese and Syrians etc does not make you one of them.

like your country

>You're a filip. End of story. ni hao.

If I am a filip, you must be retarded.

عبقري والله

1) I'm actually an expat

2) While you're technically right, arabs are unified. All arab achievements are arab.

حبيبي أش بتسوي هني؟

They weren't Arab when they started Christianity though.

That can be said about literally 90% of MENA though. Regional identities didn't really exist until way later when people started unifying themselves on language, economy and culture. Egypt, Morroco, Lebanon, Iran etc. all have their own roots but agree to come together for their own benefit.

So now you're even claiming the achievements of the Persians? Is there no end to this? You're gonna claim the Vikings after moving to Sweden too?

And yes, around 90% of MENA is non-arab populations subjugated during the Islamic conquests. Making it sound so wrong when the invaders try to claim Levantine, amazigh etc things as their own.

>genetics influence culture

t.favelado
nobody expects you to understand that, favelito

ياخي جاعد اضيع وقت
يجي بثر مثلك يعصبني
أقول بس الموضوع كيف ما يكون عنصري بس الثريد طلع كله مملي تعصب و عنصرية

There are already amazigh movements and berber language is studied in schools in Morocco.

The leftists deny objective facts to do it, so maybe it'll work for you too.