youtube.com/watch?v=FowQ0nghxIg
youtube.com/watch?v=eJEarlQFqtI
amazon.ca/clouddrive/share/pVc87Zu3zCscgUTIxGY5s1jd9UcrDGE9C5OA6MxLyKc
avclub.com/article/regular-show-blast-itself-orbit-final-season-242500
twitter.com/wlsalyers/status/775764343212220418
twitter.com/tobytobyjones/status/775740290283872256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do I need to watch Season 7 to get this

It's recommended, as they build up to it in that season.

oh shit

I guess Owen was talking about that girl rock next to Benson when he said he ships a character with him we haven't met yet.

ALSO DISCUSS HOW THEY'RE WEARING THE GALACTIC PARK RANGERS OUTFIT FROM THE MOVIE.

Well I suppose I will. I was actually liking the show around the time I fell off. I think the last episode I saw was the turtle one

I guess that's the reason, aside from Ross' cameo, that the movie takes place between Seasons 6 and 7. Looks like all of the park rangers stuff is important.

Reminder these are the episodes coming up with newly released descriptions:

One Space Day at a Time: The guys find themselves in space.
Cool Bro Bots: Rigby and Mordecai have a confrontation with robots.
Welcome to Space: The Dome needs repairs.
Space Creds: Mordecai and Rigby want shoes.
Lost and Found: The guys go after a wallet.
Ugly Moons: Muscle Man sets out to prank someone.
The Dream Warrior: The guys try to help Pops overcome his nightmares.

source is zap2it

>eileen got fives' suit
im so fucking mad

So is that the usual CN voice over guy? Sounds different. I know it says USA but is it another area than east coast? Not sure if promos are divided like that.

It looks like they put effort into making this preview. I'm hopeful guys.

Does this mean what I think it means? As in, they're in the future or they've been living in the past? Benson looks aged now and their technology is in the bargain and discontinued section, and their computers are the old blocky kind, not that kind to the right.

Also I'm thinking pic related is from The Dream Warrior.

They might go inside Pops' head again to fight the shit going on in there. description confirms it's about him. They're also attached to something if they need to be pulled out.

This is hype.

also noticed- the hangar people saw in the finale is shown to be a room with bunk beds, so the members who don't live at the park have a place to sleep now i guess

Short preview: youtube.com/watch?v=FowQ0nghxIg

has this scene with rigby saying "you can do that?"

>I guess Owen was talking about that girl rock next to Benson when he said he ships a character with him we haven't met yet.
or maybe its this girl

Eileen was a mistake.

I wonder what that hammer headed freak said to Pops to make him loose his temper?

is that dizzy world?

that episode pissed me off
mordecai and rigby shouldve been fired on the spot for making fun and mocking a retarded coworker when rigby drew on his face and they both laughed about it while he was passed out/unconscious

They should've been fired for a lot of things, you can't draw the line and mocking a coworker, even if he isn't "all there"

seeing them on other planets with other life on them makes me feel weird, don't know why

i guess my theory is semi confirmed though that the park was sent to do space exploration and get data from planets and stuff, since benson was seen collection rock samples i think, and on some other planet mordecai and rigby are in a vehicle with someone else and it looks like a machinery type

I haven't been keeping up with the series, so are they basically park rangers? I never really thought of it this way. It's kind of cool considering that's what I want to do. Not exactly what these guys do. I'm thinking more on the lines of working at a forest preserve.

After season 7 I'm pretty damn hyped for this, can't wait.

They work and live at the park. It's pretty much a home since Pops lives there and so do Mordecai and Rigby. They clean dishes, wash Benson's car, do maintenance, etc.

I don't know about being Park Rangers, but in the movie they, with another (rival) park from the series, try to stop a villain and they call themselves the Galactic Park Rangers. Since it looks like the movie held over to the series now, they're apparently GPR again, but I don't think they were even "park rangers" when things were still on Earth.

finish that series or you're fired

That sounds awesome, I'm definitely going to try to catch up now. Thanks user!

when did you drop it?

I think around season 3 or 4?

No problem, hope you enjoy it. It sort of drops in quality around halfway for a lot of people, but I've enjoyed it all these years.

I can't wait for this! Yea I know it's like they jumped the shark with this whole "in space" thing but I think it's awesome. Regular show always seemed like they were in another dimension with all the weird shit happening so space doesn't seem far off and I'm loving the plot added to it after years of no continuity besides relationship garbage.

so glad it lasted so long

A big part of me that's sad it's ending, but the other part of me is glad it climbed out of that mid-series slump and will go out on a high note.

I bet the movie will be eluded as the ending once we get the show series finale although i wish we could have more i love this show it has flaws but its still good.

That would leave me feeling empty though.

But Ross was seen in Jail in the finale.. even though that's not concrete since it was a timeline thing.

I think since we're getting 34 episodes this season people are expecting another movie for the finale, it'd cover the rest of the 40 episodes.

Looks like a better budget this season, unless they didn't have a reason to max it out previously.

Yeah after season 7 I'm perfectly happy with this being the final season if they can keep up that level of quality.

Doesn't look like Pops is going to be safe. Is Langar a liar?

so much purple in these previews

Season of Pops

i am so tired of getting 911 as digits almost every fucking day
that and seeing it on the clock every morning and every night

anyways, i thought the adult swim pushback wasn't permanent, how come the whole season is advertised to be at 8pm and not just some of it? usually adult swim comes back to 8pm after a month or a few, are they going to air this whole damn season that quick?

NO CJ NO CJ NO CJ NO CJ

>and every night
IT JUST FUCKING HAPPENED AGAIN

No margaret either but we know there's going to be a subplot with them, maybe cj too.

Is this what happens when a show runs out of ideas?

Took long enough for someone to say this.

JG had this series ending in mind for awhile and waited for CN to say when they were renewing it for the last time so he could do it. It was the endgame plan.

HD Promo: youtube.com/watch?v=eJEarlQFqtI

fucking BASED

Better quality better hype.

nice cgi on those asteroids

Pops sounds weird at the end, like sad.

>so many fucking gridlines
it looks good though

so who would be trying to harm the park? pops isnt safe anymore, so maellard is gonna be pissed

Is JG still fired from the show?

Are you dumb or something. It got cancelled. Where did you hear he was fired?

Also friendly reminder it's his birthday tomorrow.

Was that Patton Oswalt as the brain? He sounds familiar but I think it might be someone else. Think i heard him in the princess bride.

Looks awesome.

Jolly good show

Kinda sounded like John DiMaggio to me but I'm not sure. Definitely don't think it's Patton.

The way he says mind makes me think it's that damn guy from princess bride but i can't search it right now, not sure if it's him who was in that movie or not. Or I might be thinking of the boss in The Incredibles at the cubicle corporation.

Wallace Shawn? Doesn't sound anything like him to me. Guy's got a very distinctive voice.

So are we not going to see life on Earth every now and then?

Glad Mordecai and Rigby are suddenly happy with everyone else I space while the people on Earth are likely worried sick, especially their parents.

Happy Birthday JG Quintel

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Animation looks slightly stepped up at least.

can anyone post the cancellation comic? I saved the fucking thumbnail.

JG Quintel is now 34. Is it time for the thing?

iirc it was supposed to be a few days after his 34th birthday so people didn't see it coming

720p rips of the episodes that 'cuss'.
Have them as a part of your collection. The Power (How in the H are we going to fix this S), Free Cake (No, Benson will get pissed so we shouldn't) , and Meat Your Maker (You pissed me off), are included.

amazon.ca/clouddrive/share/pVc87Zu3zCscgUTIxGY5s1jd9UcrDGE9C5OA6MxLyKc

SERIES FINALE AIRS IN JANUARY
SERIES FINALE AIRS IN JANUARY

NEW CLIP

ENDING IN MONTHS

ENDING IN FUCKING MONTHS

FUCKING RIOT RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

>say in the schedule-release thread how "bro it'd suck if they didn't pan out some with a few hiatuses sprinkled in and ended it in January"
>they're ending it in January
yea no fuck it all i'll blow up the studio before i die

Excuse the fuck out of me? EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME?

time to fucking savage it up at the network, bitch running the place must be on her fucking period

IM GONNA DIE OUT HERE WITH MY BIG CARTOONY HANDS, WAKKA WAKKA!

I'm assuming it's the output of the "i like poop jokes and cute drawings" storyboarder who took Toby's place this season.

not really surprised.
CN has been trying to kneecap this show ever since they realized it wasn't the direction they wanted to go in.

>get a kickass promo with awesome effects
>the next day get told it's being rushed off the air
so get 1 good thing and immediately get fucked after

the premiere is on the app right now

Can anyone rip it?

>Mordecai being the voice of reason and calming everyone done

How nice.

poor rigby

Looks like I'm going to have to watch this.

>elieen and mordecai cuck rigby

I dont know if I'll be able to watch it without punching something

who said that happens?

twitter.com/wlsalyers/status/775764343212220418
thanks rigby

twitter.com/tobytobyjones/status/775740290283872256
Ever since Mark Hamill said what he did about the show ending I've noticed this.

So do news outlets just quickly search the show and get this each time?

Yea that fanart has floated around forever. I've seen it all the fucking time.

"it's just a planet"

No wonder they aren't renewing this.

It was confirmed ending after they renewed it for this, that's why the story is what it is, it's the finale.

>the show is officially announced ending on JG's birthday
just fuck my fucking shit up

can they go to a dizzy world too? they tried but it cut off as a gag

is it just a pops/lolliman thing? his head is big enough to be like a metaphorical planet they way they did the story

lolliland looks like his head so it might be a canon joke

wont happen