Why does the West hate them and use them as boogeymen?

Why does the West hate them and use them as boogeymen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rh4DRRbPMh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are.
You know, sometimes government tells the truth.

>tfw Poland is rightful Russian land
>tfw we will never get to return back home
Feels bad to be denied being part of Maтyшкa Poccия.

You'll get partitioned again when America declines in power later this century, you'll probably be too old to see it, but you can think about it.

basically this

America has been far more evil and destructive, though. By far.

Just go home already

wah wah muh ebil amerikkka

Because it's their biggest competition. Also you have to go back, slavshit

Because Russians are white. It's easy to abuse and demonize them without worrying about Political Correctness. That's why American never picks on China.

you say this, but you actually watched any US television, that isn't say straight news

China is a common topic, as their seen as a future adversary.

countries have interests, russsia in the past had a wide network of foreign interests, taking over those is beneficial to the west (mainly america)

Were we evil when we loaned you all those ducats to rebuild your dreary little island after dubya dubya deuce? That you didnt pay off till 2006,btw

You forget who your friends are too easily, which is why when the coming conglagration happens we're gonna let you get spitroasted by Russkies and Muslims

>doing something good once in a while erases all the bad things we've done

Mate the USA has done far more good things than bad things.

Not according to most countries in the world.

>it's their biggest competition.
Nah m8, not anymore

they do dirty tricks and expect to get away with it

>USA has done far more good things than bad things

Not really. You guys eternally fucked the middle east and you're big part of the reason why it's the shithole that it is now.

most countries in the world are fucking retarded, and don't know any American history past the last 50 years

keep crying faggot, we could make it 100x worse if we wanted

>he thinks the cia niggers aren't doing similar shit in russia and in the east
The west is covertly funding pro-western groups all over the place.

>Because Russians are white
Not really, look at the size of Russia. We have a lot of different nationalities here. The fun fact is that we all found the way to coexist

>One is an authoritarian state that engages in imperialism (Ukraine, for example) and supports tyrants.
>The other is a democratic state that supports freedom and democracy accross the globe and does fair trade with countries.

AMERIGRUG STRUNG, WE SMUSH ROCK ON HEAD, MEAN WE RIGHT,

>we could make it 100x worse if we wanted

yea, ok

amazing post

>funding people that support democracy, freedom, and equality is a bad thing

do you not know what "could" means mister Qatar?

>>The other is a democratic state that supports freedom and democracy accross the globe and does fair trade with countries.
Rofl. Do you know how many insurgencies and coup's america has been behind? The difference is that they do it through proxies and don't actually annex countries, there's no need for it. But they benefit the most out of these arrangements.

Lastly, Crimea was rightfully Russia's, as is all of Ukraine desu.

Are you South American by chance?

>>funding people that support democracy, freedom, and equality is a bad thing
MUH FREEDUMBS.
Bruh, you've funded countless dictators and overthrew legitimate regimes. Stop pretending it's for muh freedumbs, it's entirely self serving, for the benefit of your ruling elite to extract as much wealth from these countries as possible.

>keep crying faggot, we could make it 100x worse if we wanted

mr. nice guy america

Why would a south american be in England, you nonce? If anything, you're probably some mystery meat south american descended mutt.

He's a slav in the UK. Idk which kind of slav exactly, but r*ssian probably.

Yes, but you can't deny that the USA has been destabilising many other regions for decades now.

becasue unlike west that sometimes DOES thell truth Russians have record of falsifying EVERYTHING
every record about russian military, space program (from the soviet era) and more have always been not true
russians would rather die of starvation than admit that they're poor.
Russians would rather let their people die than ask west for help or admit they're worse in some aspects
youtube.com/watch?v=rh4DRRbPMh8

>funding people that support democracy, freedom, and equality

fpbp

>*spreads lies and misinformation about other countries to distract people from their crimes and shenanigans*

Baш гoвepнмeнт пepиoдичecки пиздИт.

>Russians would rather let their people die
Not Russians, but our government. Know the difference

Because Russia is the only country that Europe never managed to subjugate, which upsets them greatly.

>Poland complaining about truthfulness
You're the biggest group of liars in Europe.
Every single historical claim made by Poles over the last 300 years is either completely false or half a lie.

Russia does that shit too you mong. Both USA and Russia are equally garbage. Throw in a communist shithole like China and then you have the trifecta of shit.

+

>the USA has done far more good things than bad things
this is what years of American propaganda does to your brain

The implication is that we would get someone better if they went away. We probably won't.

suka
is axiom
wanna cвaлить 2 the Netherlands

>You're the biggest group of liars in Europe.
lmao you're stupid if you think we're worse than russians

Hating the good guys is what villains do, OP.

Russian is an ethnicity and a nationality. Ethnic Russians are white.

>Ethnic Russians are white.
Australian education, ladies and gentlemen

suka blyat

t.american military base personnel

In every way imaginable

Most of Russia is uninhabitable shithole. Your minorites aren't worth mentioning other than Tatars and Chechens.

The only reason you're not worse is because you're an irrelevant American buffer state against the east. If you had the power and influence of a marginal power like Russia, you'd be 10 times worse.

>

elites are preparing underage faggots to be willing to lose their lives in yet another crusade against le ebil russians xdxDxd;dd'dd:D :^)
not sure what they are going to do about nuclear weapons tho

>let me tell you about your country

>rusisan
>thinks his opinion matters
did some polack fucked your wife while he was painting your walls lmao
i suggest you change your tone or i'll call my friend in local paki gangs

>Ethnic Russians are white

You spend too much time on Sup Forums my friend. The average russian is some mongol mixed mystery meat.

>>funding people that support democracy, freedom, and equality

Russia is alpha. China is not.

>implying I'm wrong

Infinitely more than yours

china is above alphabet shit

Evil warlords hate other evil warlords.

Finnic Russian.

Slavic Russian

Russia is evil though. I don't want another world war to break out, but Russia (or at least Putin, not all of Russia) is bad.

Name ONE country who has stepped up to the plate (no pun intended) as much as America

Name one country that gives more in foreign aid, food, disaster releif or medical aid

Name one country that all the loser countries call on more than America to protect them when they're defenseless, or to intervene in some dispute they have

People live to throw rocks at the throne and America is by NO MEANS a perfect altruistic benevolent force in the world, but no country is. Do we have our own interests? Fucking of course we do, and we look out for those above all else. As do all other countries. But to say that America is one giant comic book evil institution is to be willfully ignorant of the truth. To plug your ears and scream "America bad" when people try to tell you the good things America does just make you look silly and sad. And, quite frankly, like the jealous 3rd world scum we all know you are

Russia is evil, but Poland sucks to

Sincerely,
Autistic destroyer of Europe

If evil dude says someone is bad, does that mean that this someone is actually good?

russians never tell truth tho

And poles tell 100% truth.
No exclusions.

Why are slavoids such compulsive liars?

this, but unironically

I'd love Russia if they didn't fuck up Ukraine

Kek.

No one cares about Ukraine. Fuck off.

>implying middle easterners don't have a culture of lying and deceit
That's why Taqiyya is a thing in Islam.

I do

>russians never tell truth
Poland is not shithole. Poland posters don't drink piss in the morning.

like i said
russians never tell the truth
and this post is proof

>Taqiyya

Ah yes, when slavs first discovered islam and taught us arabs how to lie.

Why are you in every thread posting nonsense?

I like to take breaks inbetween my workout sets and my reading to refresh my mind so I can focus. Also I have autism X^D

>You'll get partitioned again
By China and European Caliphate?

He's just attention whore and want russian (You)s.

>The fun fact is that we all found the way to coexist

Kek kill youself slavshit

When will Chechens declare Jihad on Russians?

>Why does the West hate them and use them as boogeymen?
t. not a neighbour of Russia
>America has been far more evil and destructive, though. By far
Hmmm...

>The other is a democratic state that supports freedom and democracy accross the globe and does fair trade with countries.

Most people in the West think Russia is a white ethnostate and that you lynch all non-whites. Don't bother arguing with these retards, it's useless

Russia is an ethnicity ya dumbfuck.

Russia is not only inhabited by ethnic Russians, and most of them are mixed anyway

Germany, France and Britain are multicultural as well. What exactly is your point?

Jews and Gypsies have lived in Europe for very long time.