Why is the alt-right full of young white virgin males?

Why is the alt-right full of young white virgin males?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Alt-right are all right in my book.

How can I be a virgin when I fucked your mother

>>>reddit
>gag

answer my question, you autist.

You dunno jak shit u moron, all of us get a ton of pussy so u betta shut yo mouth

P,s I fucked ur mom up the ass and then in her mouth

And here is OP, white male telling niggers who they can or cannot vote for.

You would like to provide some... proofs?

Why is the mainstream left full of cucks?

It's easy to hate women when you never interact with them and know nothing about them. Just like it's easy to hate Hillary when you literally know nothing about her except far right horseshit.

Shills get out

>muh dick
There is literally nothing wrong with virginity. Virginity is beautiful, pure and sacred and being proud of it is perhaps the most reactionary stance you can have in today's degenerate society. Alt-right is by definition reactionary.

Why is the left always full of degenerate lesbians and cucks beta males willing to let pigs fuck them in order to offend civilized human beings?

Where's your demographic proof.?

If I'm going to listen to someone in diapers it might as well be one of the qt diaperfag grills.

Political movements always come from those rejected by society.

White males are getting the absolute crap beat out of them. They have to leap 10 times higher and run 10 times faster to get the same result as a privileged minority. White interests have been systematically subverted and crushed by elites in the government.

There's a reason white males have the highest suicide rates of anyone

Niggers and jews are the reason I'm a 26 year old virgin, fuck women!!!!!!

>why is [shit post]
What are you trying to slide?

This is actually correct. Because this is who subverted and destroyed the traditional culture that gave young men a role in society

we are born in a materialistic world
when said spirit of the times fails some of its individuals, either fully or partially, I think that the latter are more prone to question it, from superficial aspects of it(i.e the dating game, modern women) to a full blown critique of it in its fundaments(reactionaries)

a person that is happy or at least content/distracted with the state of things is less likely to question it
being incel is thus one of the main gates toward said reaction

Where's the basis of this claim?

There is no basis, you are in a shill thread that's trying to slide info about recent Hillary email leaks

I've been sageing all my responses, I suggest you do the same

>white males have the highest suicide rates of anyone
[citation needed]

Look it up you low agency faggot, holy shit

Just google it

Why are these shill threads becoming more constant? Is the left scared they we are getting new members.

sage

>it's a "spouts flagrant bullshit and tells people to 'JUST LOOK IT UP YOU RETARD' when evidence can't be provided"

the burden of proof is on you, fuckboy ;^)

Because sex outside marriage is very degenerate and ends in broken families. Sex is for marriage, famalam.

In all honesty I would rather live among original apes than the apes that walk around now.

>Young
I'm 30
>White
I'm American, thank you very much
>Virgin
My dogs helped me fix that
>Male
I identify as a Sup Forumsackasaurus, you cishet redditlord

Source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_suicide

>It's easy to hate women when you never interact with them and know nothing about them.

You are half right.

>Just like it's easy to hate Hillary when you literally know nothing about her except far right horseshit.

Fuck off, shill. Do you like being paid by a fucking traitor criminal cunt?

That means less liberal votes, so these things work themselves out.

because it's the result of deep frustration and a need for superiority

M8, the people committing suicide are largely conservatives who've been financially ruined by the IRS, whose marriages have been destroyed by feminist policies, and whose kids have been indoctrinated into bizarre belief systems by the Bolshevik school system

No.
I grew up in conservative towns, 18 years and not even one suicide.
We lost two teenagers once in a drunk driving accident.

>>White
>I'm American, thank you very much
>>Virgin
>My dogs helped me fix that

Come on Gord stop pretending to be an American.

Anecdotal evidence says nothing, the data is clear

Older white males are the strongest Republican voting block in the country

>childless single men who masturbate to anime
That's like 80% of everybody though I bet

I live in a liberal town now. I have now heard of three kids and two adults commiting suicide without even looking for the information, just word of mouth. This town is the same size as the conservative towns I grew up in, just near Sun Valley. Big-time vacation area.
Unless you can post stats that specifically state these guys were republicans, I'm not buying this meme.

I can't, I doubt they collect that info

Regardless, white males are feeling the squeeze, and unlike every other protected class there's nobody there to bail them out

Yes, that much is correct. I really really doubt any significant number of these guys offing themselves are conservatives, though, especially when their religions explicitly state they'll burn in hell forever for committing suicide.

You think all conservatives are hard core evangelical Bible thumpers?

What kind of cartoon image do you have in your head?

It's far easier to be blindly invested in a system when you're at least relatively satisfied by it

This cartoon image from the post I just posted, also known as 18 years of living around them.

The country is fucking huge m8, something like 40% of Americans say they have conservative political views

How did you determine it's made up of virgins when the movement is largely anonymous?

Turn eighteen
Gain height
Lose weight
Seek sunlight
Hit the gym
Take a shower
Have sex
Get a clue