Why are there so many scrupulously groomed twinks in Nolan's Dunkirk?

Why are there so many scrupulously groomed twinks in Nolan's Dunkirk?

It almost looks like a gay twink orgy if not for the Hans Zimmer music.

I mean seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
mirror.co.uk/news/gallery/rarely-seen-pictures-capture-heroes-10820687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>go to see Dunkirk with father
>pop a boner due to all the pretty faces
>got even harder due to the constant vibration form the low bass speakers

brits r ghey

Men were just that much more handsome back then. It was a better time.

>go see valerian with father
>pop a boner at the opening bikini scene
>he smiles and nods in approval

Dunkirk is shit

>he smiles and nods in approval
A-At your boner?

>hans zimmer music
>not gay

Its to showcase how young most soldiers were during the world wars

>young twinkish soldiers during WWII
>there will never be a modern from about the SS Hitlerjungend division
>there will never be a modern film about the Hitlerjungend
Why live

there is no point, just kill yourself

>go watch The Emoji Movie with dad
>dad pops a boner looking at my ass
>i suck boner
>t. Liev Screiber's son.

Cone on, don't tell me you aren't sexuality attracted to genocidal teenagers.
There's a reason why psycho bitches are so popular in anime. I just have the same taste but in history film.

I'm 75% sure Christopher Nolan is gay

I don't know but I'm not complaining.

Megan fox had to wash Micheal bays car in a bikini to go from literal who to starring in an a list film. Wonder what this guy had to do

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
t. nazi

I for one am not opposed to the abundance of beautiful twinks in this film.

lol

That hair is highly impractical for war, but great for a commercial blockbuster i guess...

I asked this question weeks ago. They didnt do buz cuts in WW2?

It was a fairly popular haircut in that era, aswell as in the hitler youth, just even shorter on the sides, stop talking out of your ass you buzzcut ameritard.

I'm white but holy shit did the three main guys trying to escape (frog, one direction, op pic) look the same.

I also thought I saw Cilian Murphy on one of the boats at some point, thought the storytelling was non-chronological or something.

Yeah mate, hair in your eyes while aiming with a rifle, makes sense. It was popular among officers maybe, but no one could stylize your hair like this in the middle of a fucking war zone.

Only the German soldiers had hair that long.

>I also thought I saw Cilian Murphy on one of the boats at some point
Yes, that was the point. He was commanding those small boats only to get buttblasted and torpedoed afterwards, hence the shellshocked state that was shown first.

>thought the storytelling was non-chronological
Yes, you don't have to be a genius to see that it's non-linear.

that's just how british men look

this is why they were cucked for so long until Brexit came along

I want to lick his face.

Still, the best boy died (french man)

In the British army at least they didn't.
>mirror.co.uk/news/gallery/rarely-seen-pictures-capture-heroes-10820687

Somehow I thought he was one of the enemy pilots that were sniped down... now this all makes sense.

Also thought the storytelling was annoying, showing the same even three times over from different perspectives. Could've just done it normally like every other movie in existance, don't see the worth of doing it like this.

Wow we British really are a peculiar looking people

it's for the reveals, like seeing Cillian Murphy as shell-shocked and then seeing that only days earlier he'd been commanding boats full of men with authority and ease, or when Hardy thought Jack Lowden was waving at him from the downed plane and we learn later that he was stuck and signalling for help.

The air narrative takes place in one hour, the sea narrative in one day and the land narrative in one week, how else would you do it? A linear representation of that whole week?
Then you would have Tom Hardy sitting in an airbase somewhere sipping tea and wanking off to pictures of dear old Marge, and Dunkirk wasn't about that fake empathy/sentimentality, it was about being thrown into the event itself.
And by seeing those moments again you get a bigger picture of the situation which is told extremely subjectively from every perspective and to form a coherent interconnected story with those moments, also even more tension bulilding (that Spitfire pilot crash landing on water, looks like he's giving a thumbs up that he's okay to Hardy - cut later - he's actually struggling to get out of the Spitfire so he doesn't drown and the cockpit is stuck because of the hard impact on water)

>waving at him from the downed plane and we learn later that he was stuck and signalling for help
>that Spitfire pilot crash landing on water, looks like he's giving a thumbs up that he's okay to Hard

Wtf how did I not fucking see this. I went to the fucking cinema and still missed details like that, no wonder everybody looked the same I think I need to get my eyes checked it seems.

Fucking hell, more diverse haircuts in a war than on today's streets.

This thread probably belongs to /fa/.

It took me forever to realise this guy wasn't Tom Holland or Harry Styles. British twink actors must all come from the same factory.

I was gonna call you face-blind but honestly if I wasn't already a Harry Styles stan I would probably have had a hard time distinguishing him from the main character too.

Great movie, but fuck was it hard to hear the dialogue. Nolan loves his loud ass music

>Land Narrative
>One week
>Its actually like 3 days maybe

They look just close enough like each other that if you don't pay attention it can catch you out.

le butthurt british mane

By the way, anyone knows any good gay wartime movies?

Dunkirk 2017 Nolan

le tea lad pip pip