youtube.com/watch?v=tvcrwTcA5iw
youtube.com/watch?v=JdnuqsxeGrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for second post

I miss her.

AAAAHHHHHHH SAVE ME DAVOS

Azor Jon

third for 1st for KING stannis

Which character in the series is the most /ourguy/?

tfw no frogfu

first for loving sex

Preston "I'm a feminist" Jacobs

>she will never seductively whisper "badadipoopi mamma mia" in your ear
jdimsa

You aren't? What are you, a nazi?

>Danyfags WILL defend this

Could you guys post that picture with the Burlington whore with the fat tits?
I didn't save it and I'm feeling horny.

>Say what you will about Dany's methods, she gets things done

Tyene was supposed to he sweet but secretly manipulative in the books. What happened

first for boatsex

yasss queen yadda yadda

>daynesee benddaknee dargeryen going full out madqueen
>westerosi houses stand up against her
>she gets killed end of season 7/start of season 8

can this save got of thrones?

I fap to the thought of dany getting skinned alive by ramsay

>>oh no dany is killing lords. how could she
>>cersie blowing up sept, how can one woman be so based

AAAAGGGGHHHHH

Why doesn't she incinerate Jon snuh?

>It's okay when Lannister does it

>She didn't come to Westeros to plead.
>She came to conquer
Neither Dany nor her fans have anything to apologize for, the script is pretty clear.

>fight against the conqueror
>lose and get captured
>get offered an opportunity to surrender or die
>don't surrender
>die

They both knew what was gonna happen, Tarly did what his honor compelled him to do, and she did what she had to do.
The only argument here are inane things about "burning is torture" and yadda yadda.

Is Ramsay still alive? I mean we didn't see his body

Because love

D&D thought it would be totally badass if she was a dagger wielding female super warrior who was promiscuous, like her dad! Predicatble results

cuz they fight for the white race xd

I kind of like Mel now, after reading her chapter. Am I a bad person?

Azor Jaime

lol I have no problem with Sup Forums but this shit is kino cringe.

>had to die so that Jon could be given Stannis' arc in the North instead
Even in death and shitty writing, he served the realm.
That said, Winterbowl and its repercussions is probably the thing I'm more curious about in tWoW

I wanna see unGregor mess someone up already

only normies hate "evil" characters, her actress is great

Theon.

Chett or Rast

>the way she basically does the equivalence of sidehitting your old television so the cable shows you the right channel when The Azor Ahai Show displays Jon instead of Stannis
Based retard, that was too funny

Hi /got/, fellow redditor here.

Please don't ever come to r/freefolk again.

Thanks

Is she ever coming back lads?

Grrr I hate reddit

>Jon to Dany: if you burn them with your dragons, you are not better, you are just more the same.

Finally, a moral compass points out the corruption of Dany after seven seasons.

Jaime charging at the cunt was 10/10 scene.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Who is that? Ashara Dayne?

Why do you faggots never understand that the reason people shit on Dany for doing this sort of shit is because she's meant to be a good person and she'sbreaking her own rules. Cersei's always been bad so when we she does bad shit it's expected.

Too bad that he does nothing when she roasts people alive.

Good person? No one is good in this show.

so are we going to get any yiff kino with nymeria?

Jon Snow is good.

Red priestess

I have no problem with him being a feminist but that cunt took up half an episode to preach

name one bad thing sam has done

Why bother? He'll just die during or after the Siege of Winterfell. Pretty obvious he'll beat the Freys and Ramsay in pitch battle, but he is fucked when it comes to the siege, and the pov characters show how unhealthy he looks. Pretty sure it a sign that cumming in Mel will come back to bite him in the ass.

The only good person on the show is Meera so gtfo normies

Can we send Conleth to the Burlington bar to argue with the tumblrwhales?

youtube.com/watch?v=tvcrwTcA5iw

*raises paw*
can someone post the JUST picture of alliser thorne

Dany is shoved down your throat as the moral choice you are supposed to love, much like social justice. And much like social justice, she is a tyrant that doesn't realise she is one of the single most evil things on the planet that will ultimately destroy it and usher in a dark age that will set humanity back millennia.

>cersei is so evil she intervenes when a pedo is trying to get a victim

youtube.com/watch?v=JdnuqsxeGrM

>

Nice bias paraphrasing

He said if she burns castles and cities she's the same.

Guess what, she didn't.

she really looks like a shaved gorilla

I LOVE CERSEI
t. not Jaime ;_;

Here you go, gentlesir.

She used a nuke against foot soldiers + food storages + prisoners of war.

Pretty bad.

thanks, m'lord

>>Dany for doing this sort of shit is because she's meant to be a good person and she'sbreaking her own rules.

There are no good people here, only one with power and those without it. Everybody is bad what you look from their enemys perspective

Jon should have broke his vows sided with Stannis to become a legitimised stark, and then he probably could have got a few northern houses to help retake winterfell

Jon Snow.

I don't see why they have to make him a targ though. Wouldn't the story be better if he was a lowly bastard who achieved greatness through hard work, morals and principles.
Instead he was just born to be great because of his blood. It diminishes his character in my opinion.

Has anyone else realized that Dany any the White Walkers have the same goals? We don't know much about their motivations, but the WW seem to want to conquer Westeros and assimilate as many people as possible into their lifestyle. Dany also wants to conquer Westeros and her previous attempts at conquering have shown her trying to forcefully assimilate groups to her value system.

He failed his father.

XD le upboat

>I'm strong and independent now, I don't need you and I never want to see you again, Littlefinger!
>3 days later
>AAAAH SAVE ME LORD BAELISH
>battle is over
>jon: you're the reason we won, sansa

He and his army are starving, someone of course he looks unhealthy. Fortunately, he has plenty of experience with being starved to death.
>His eyes were sunk in deep pits, his close-cropped beard no more than a shadow across his hollow cheeks and bony jawbone. Yet there was power in his stare, an iron ferocity that told Asha this man would never, ever turn back from his course.

The whole deal with the letter by ""Ramsay"" makes me think it won't be so straightforward though

Are all three of Dany's dragons fire-breathing? I don't think I've ever seen them do it apart from Drogon, how would she control three dragons in battle?
What's her plan?

She even said to Tyrion that she needs to be riding Drogon to be able to make it attack, how the fuck can she use three in a battle?

Maybe it's just because I read it recently but I thought the preachy stuff seemed to be defending the points made in the google memo that got slammed recently for being anti-feminist.

Dany would keep things the same, just under her rule and the threat of death by dragon.

>You're a 12 year old white boy nerd when it comes to this, Leslie!
>Didn't know who the Blackfish was when he came back in season 6

I hate this show and this fanbase and I only watch it to see it to the end.

H-howland soon, right lads haha

his father is a cunt

I hope Stannis will be ok

>she's meant to be a good person
who the fuck cares? kys my man

What kind of retarded logic is that? Just because DABID likes her, doesn't mean she's the good guy or anything like that. Not because shes the main character it means she's literally perfect. Hell even if she was the good guy, it doesn't mean she doesn't have flaws.

Besides the affirmation doesn't even stand true, everyone here consider Dany as the bad guy, therefore they should be cheering at her being so good at being bad.

She's not even good at being bad.

His already broken vows you mean

They just played the song "I'm in love with your body" on the radio, that's the one by the guy who played the Lannister soldier from the memes right? Do you think they will do a cross promotion and have "I'm in love with your body" play during the Jon and Dany sex scene? That would explain why he is was in the premier. And before you say they wouldn't do that, do you really put it past them this season?

She knows he wants to follow in Ramsey's dicksteps, so she is manipulating him like a bitch.

can't argue with this shit. easily the weakest, most nonsensical writing for that season

>r/freefolks
at least have the decency to erase that shit before posting for fuck sake

Tyrion will ride one, and so will Juan.

>[I'M GONNA GET NO SHIT NO SHIT FROM ONE] audibly blasting from Stannis' tent

She is so bad at being bad that she's an incompetent ruler.

And not to mention the fact that Cersei and Euron and Ramsay and Joffrey's excuse is mental illness. Dany doesn't have that excuse according to the pozzed showrunners.

Reminder that DABID literally compares Cersei to Stalin.

was a cunt

>Stannis: They'll bend the knee, or they'll be destroyed
>FUCKING BASED!
>Daenerys: Bend the knee or be destroyred
>OMG WTF IS UP WITH THIS INSANE BITCH?!

she's so fucking ugly holy shit yet normies are like woww shes so pretty :) very beautiful great actress!!

They should have multilingualfu ride one

Is Daenerys better in the books?