This country is about the size of Greece, but have more people than Russia. How do they do it?

This country is about the size of Greece, but have more people than Russia. How do they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ct_VRXQIMMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

very poorly

You start with putting benis in vagene

be lucky you weren't born in this hellhole

Even more third world version of India desu.

why is it such a sausagefest there? why no ladies?

>How do they do it?
by having lots of sex, of course

what is like to live in inverted japan?

by being stupid and poor

90% muslim
any woman wandering alone without her owner would instantly be raped to death by a crowd

sounds right to me

It's a fertile region in all possible meaning of the word. Easy access to food and water mean lot of dumb people got to reproduce easily. Also a reason for certain regions of India including our Bengal part are so populated while desert part are less populated.

t. roadshitter

It's true, your land is fertile and food is easy to grow.

what part of south asia aren't? bangladesh used to be part of india

Is it true that Bangladesh is going to sink underwater in couple of decades?

:(
:(
Do you know what inverted means?

i think it has already started,but by that time i'll move to another country

Imagine the 160 million refugees.

Look at Rajasthan.

What is it with south asians and their complete inability to control population growth? In 100 years this world will have 10 billion Pajeets.

nice. my country truly is one big densly smelly shithole. waiting to get wiped out from the map

Maybe they should head East towards Myanmar, The SEA people are Buddhist and I'd imagine they would be very welcoming to their new guests

What nonsense. India's fertility rate is lower than the world average.

youtu.be/Ct_VRXQIMMk
please do not have a race war in our country, take the fight back to your respective shitholes, don't involve us in this

Why they fight?
Do they do this in the arab gulf too?

how much for a banglaqt?