Why is she still on the TEEN Titans?

Why is she still on the TEEN Titans?

Because Dick is in Titans and things would've been awkward if they were both there.

New Teen Titans and the Teen Titans cartoon is what DC is always trying to chase with that franchise.
Raven, Beast Boy, and Starfire are the only ones left from both of those.

Cyborg managed to escape by being put on the JL and legacy characters escaped by getting replaced.

Because some idiot thought it would be a good idea.
I mean she had a 2 runs in n52 of her away from TT
But they've decided they want to bank on the team casuals are familiar with

So now Starfire is back and Raven is losing her n52 look for the blue hood people are familiar with.

For /ss/ purposes of course.

Dick is going to show up in TT

Roy is also in Titans who she fucked all throughout the New 52 for some reason. I guess it would be awkward if she was there with both Dick and Roy.

I thought she went solo and is in Hawaii now

Team Mom.

Jesus Christ he's going knuckle deep in that alien pussy.

She was on the Outlaws with Red Hood and Arsenal. But some people didnt like that. So they took her off, have her an solo. That didn't sell. So she's back on the Titans (the Teen ones not the Wally ones).

I-is that a shop?

Yes, it was around her waist in the real one

Because she was an iconic member of the Teen Titans, and Rebirth is all about familiarity

That's been retconned out, though

To be racist towards Kryptonians.

As he should be.

Because they don't know what else they can do with her and her fans only like her as teen titans member.

That is a very convincing shop, goddamn I wasn't prepared to see that.

To fuck Damian.

No it hasn't.

DC had resolved this years ago with Teen Titans simply becoming the Titans and the younger sidekicks forming the Young Justice.

Someone needs to keep an eye on Damien

"Teen Titans" is a more familiar brand than "Young Justice"