Brit/pol/ - We've lost more than we'll ever know edition

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=P5h4PFBuzvw

>Radio 1 founder to plead guilty to kiddie fiddling charges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37154763

>Calais jungle population grows 50% in two months
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/spectacular-rise-calais-migrant-numbers-50-per-cent-2-months/

>Asylum judge shits on UK asylum system
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3751122/The-true-lunacy-broken-asylum-Judge-rejects-claims-despairs-tiny-actually-leave-Britain.html

>Team GB beat China to finish second in medal table
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37085511

>IDS urges EU exit talks 'as soon as possible'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37146736

>'Political correctness' allowing Islamist extremism to flourish in British prisons, report warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/21/political-correctness-allowing-islamist-extremism-to-flourish-in/

>Momentum drops pledge to nonviolence from code of ethics
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/19/momentum-drops-pledge-to-non-violence-from-code-of-ethics

>London’s Muslim Mayor: Donald Trump Is Helping Islamic State
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/londons-muslim-mayor-donald-trump-helping-islamic-state

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=v7BkdARYNAE
lmgtfy.com/?q=farage check these dubs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-37154028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beware catholic trickery

is that sharron osborne

I'm so alone lads

there are no destroyers of the anglosphere
(if there were wed be lucky)

What does Brit/pol/ think of Benjamin Disraeli?

Lads not memeing when I ask this; How can I -a non-Jew- join the IDF?

No I'm not shilling, I'm not a good goy, I've just become really passionate after watching Pat Condel.

jewish scum

got israeli in his name

Daily reminder this man did nothing wrong

Best Jew.

He didn`t become PM.

Chop the top of your dick off and book a flight.

Does anyone have the flagbearer meme for UK parties?

Who /blairite/ here?

THINGS

Anyone ride a motorbike? Thinking of getting a little 125 just for some fun but the fact I car barely touch the floor with my feet on some of them worries me.

Wish there was a proper Tory party of old. Not any of the unprincipled skinhead parties that make the right wing look bad and not the Conservative party that consistently lie about being conservative. Anyone else share this feel?

another

Was Oswald having a cheeky cuppa up there, lads?

Thank you, senpai. Do you happen to have the post-Cameron version?

If you're actually a good enough recruit they'll just take you on anyway. My cousin knew a lad who joined the IDF after leaving the Army. He wasn't Jewish and he had no traceable Jewish family, but he made it pretty clear he doesn't like Palestine and they took him on

That feel has been the cause of most of the political change in this country over these past 5 years.

everyone

British icon. One nation Tory. Based.

Who else /somewhat regrets the extension of the voting franchise/ ?

Shan't do that.

>If you're actually a good enough recruit they'll just take you on anyway
Well if that's the case I wont get in. I'm a faggot who's just gotten out of college.

I actually rather like Corbyn. Perhaps not his opinions but the fact he is clearly a principled politician. The bloody Labour Blairites trying to get rid of him I have nothing but contempt for. I think we need a complete political shakedown in this country with the establishment of new parties with real true to life principles and accountability if they do not meet the promises they make if elected into power in terms of action being taken against their party.

GULAG NOW REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

SNP should be the worst honestly.

To be honest he didn't do much of anything.

Sinn Fein would be the worst if they were on it.

I wish we'd stop this 'population levels must always increase' meme

>Scenario VI

Scenario VI keeps the potential support ratio at
its 1995 level of 4.09. Keeping this ratio would
require 59.8 million migrants between
1995 and 2050, slightly more than
one million migrants a year on
average. The overall population would reach 136 m
illion in 2050, of which 80 million (59 per cent)
would be post-1995 migrants or their descendants.

CAN

Half sikh half Irish born and raised in (((London)))
>tfw I love England and Britain more than anything
>tfw have no idea what to say when people ask me where i'm from
/blog

The state just needs to support the traditional family unit. Then we won't just have a larger population but a healthier, less criminal and integrated population.

How many continents are there?

Do British people consider the Americas one continent or two separate?

There is a correct answer.

What wrong with having a smaller homogeneous population ???????

There are five inhabited continents and two non-inhabited.

Don't mind wogs that love the country, lad. Only the ones that come here, don't work, don't integrate and are prone to combustion if they don't get their way.

G-go where? My dad is Irish and my mum is Indian, do I go to Ireland or India?

youtube.com/watch?v=v7BkdARYNAE

>UN's face when

You know what, this might be 2edgy4pol but I really don't give a fuck about race. As long as your not Muslim, adopt our culture and respect the state you're alright in my book.

We get taught they are separate, north and south. Central America is a part of North America however, that is undeniable.
>two non-inhabited
Antarctica... What's the second?

>Half sikh half Irish born
Jokes aside, you`re alright, just please don`t come near my village.

To remain a competitive economy they need to

Thanks lads, wont let you down

You'll probably find most people here secretly agree with you but would rather impress their internet friends. I am opposed to mass immigration for economic and cultural reasons however, those that do manage to come and live here can be whatever colour they like, as long as they make a real effort to integrate well.

>Ireland or India?
India is further away so preferably that. But I'm not fussy.

> Africa by 2050

>What's the second?

glasgow

Because they've all went to Europe...

Me too largely, however I do want the white race to continue and niggers (sub-saharan) need to be kept out of our gene pool. Even if they "integrate" like they did in USA, they're still outbreeding us and have much higher crime rates.

You seem to think we are racist or something.

No, we are not racist, we just hate the filth.

Sikhs are alright lad. As long as you're not a cunt, hate Muslims and will do your best to integrate whilst not trying to impregnate all the white women you can find you're more than welcome.

Rather disconcerting hearing that given that I'm living here right now, did something happen I'm not aware of?

>Don't mind the wogs----blah blah blah

Top kek

One white woman is fine. As long as the kid is brought up a Christian or non-theist

I don't really. Just having a bit of an identity crisis and although I know i'm not pure ethnically a native citizen of this country, I love it more than anyone else I know.
Feels good knowing at least 2 guys here have my back

Mixed race people can be some of the most red-pilled, they came her for a better life and can see the policies we have at the moment won't make other continents better... they're only making Europe worse.

Glaswegians don't count as 'life' like antarctica is inhabited by penguins and some researchers but it isn't classified as 'inhabited'

You didn't need to reply with this non-post. I really couldn't care less if you disagree with me.

I see.

>I really couldn't care less if you disagree with me.
You never know

>being this mean to the only loyal people in scotland

>2036
>The last Englishmen fight a heroic last stand against the foreign hordes

we /fist/ now

I just want a 10/10 qt 3.14 persian gf.
You know, the mixed ones?

I thought Glasgow was one of the highest areas for voting leave in 2014?

I find this hilarioius because my mate and his family went on holiday to France and there's a photo of the watching the tour with a sctland 'yes' flag on a stick.

i mean i fucking hate you english cunts and want to murder you all in your fucking sleep fr destroying the white race in the british iles and flooding my country with marxist english cunts.

but that was just embarrassing

Does anybody have that mean with Farage that says something to the effect of "Check these dubs kid fuck the EU"? Please and Thanks.

forgot img

We aren't really loyal given we were one of the three parts of Scotland to vote majority to leave the UK. To clarify, I voted no but those who surround me obviously thought differently.

WOW! Really made me think...

lmgtfy.com/?q=farage check these dubs

channel 4 going all out on diversity

> British humour
> Even in annihilation

Lets be honest, we`re mainly closet/casual racists, it`s just a boring point of conversation.

god damn this guy was tall

That's because so many of the bloody eternal catholics moved there.

Tenner says this bitch was a stupid Pole wasting the little money the RNLI get

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-37154028

Any shitlords coming Lancaster for uni this year?

Freddy Mercury did nothing wrong

What you doing m8?

>tfw your half polish

Naked attraction shilling the niggers

I've seen that painting, was a bit surprised its in Melbourne.

Just got called a racist by my old man for asking him whether he would be OK with the UK being 100% non-white if they drank tea and acted british. He answered yes, he wouldn't care because skin colour means nothing.

Pretty sure every single man on there (the one who chooses the women) has been a nigger so far.

I laughed so hard though. I watched one woman who was like 22 and had clearly been pumped and dumped by a nigger.

She had 2 kids, worked as a secretary and needed a big dick because she couldn't feel anything after her preganancies and wanted a poor white guy to give her free shit and I was so thinking when she chose a guy "holy fuck lad don't fall for this".

I'm so high sorry if that didnt make sense

An older version for people to add to their collections

> Even watching this

Lads you'll give yourself a hernia.

>scotland once again blaming other people
It wasn`t us that voted the SNP.

>2036
>The last Englishmen fight a heroic last stand against the foreign hordes
>Nigel Farage has rallied what remains of the English free army
>a last attempt to break through enemy lines is bogged down on the fourth day
>A horn is sounded as the first light of the 5th day shines on the battlefield
>its the queen
>"A queen is never late. Nor is she early. She arrives precisely when she means to." she says as the DUP previously banished from the kingdom for being too politically incorrect form rank behind her
>the charge begins and the forces of evil are routed
>The Queen quits the world, she has fulfilled her purpose.