Other urls found in this thread:

ed.ted.com/lessons/how-sugar-affects-the-brain-nicole-avena
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drugs are bad, mkay.
You shouldn't do drugs, mkay OP?

Are you Grant Morrison?

I think Grant quit drugs.

No but I like his books

Surprise motherfucker, turns out even cheese and other products made out of mammalian milk have addictive components.

Sugar is one of the most addictive substances known. How much sugary stuff do YOU eat, fatty? ed.ted.com/lessons/how-sugar-affects-the-brain-nicole-avena

Our entire lives exist out of chasing those good feelings, the meaning of life is intoxication.

I could make a fiction suit, and write some stories with it. Would be a nice writing exercise, either way.

I'm just conflicted on whether or not to make it fanfiction or to create an original universe with a shitload of homages and proxies. There's the temptation to write a story like Just, where there's little cape action and more social intrigue.

see i have this thing about drugs is that in situations they are totally fine. but if you are really at home doing lsd on Sup Forums what the fuck are you doing with your life?

Just remain calm and let the monsters eat your brains. There's nothing you really need in there anyway.

>but if you are really at home doing lsd on Sup Forums what the fuck are you doing with your life?
Not OP but I have never had the chance to do LSD before. What would be the most appropriate thing to do on LSD? (And what if you're a motherfucker that prefers their own headspace above crowds?)

THANKS, BRUH. BEING TRAPPED MADE ME HUNGRY.

Do it in a place without windows, preferably on the first floor of a room you know very well. Relax, remember the effects don't last forever (sometimes it might feel like it's going to last forever, that it will never go back to normal, but you have to reassure yourself it will). Get some friends to be there with you. Listen to music, draw on paper, watch movies and have fun.

go outside, this is not something you want to experience.

Finished reading The Bounce today, it felt very reminiscent to the multiversal shenanigans of Morrison. It even had a Superman expy, and it was a nice exploration into "What if Johnathan Kent was a crazy scientist with a personal agenda?". Chocolate milk with geckos, delicious.

Okay so that first floor thing might be a problem, single floor apartment on the 3rd and I'd rather not become one of those cliché street pancakes.

Also how comparable is the experience to something as tame as shrooms? Because I've done those a couple of times and while the first time was great (laid on bed in the dark with music on, had some wicked trip that felt like a really visual daydream) the latter few were less than satisfying. Boring, even. One time I had a sentence repeating itself over and over in my head until I got sick of it.

Unless LSD's got some great visuals and music enhancement I think I'll keep my hands off of it.

>taking acid with a shitload of amphetamines on it
>calling it LSD

Meh, you are just about to gt over excited about everything. Take ecstasy next time, it's cheaper and honest, at least.

I haven't used shrooms, so I can't compare it to those. Also, depending on how much you take of LSD (and its quality) the experience will be different. Just remember not to get near the window, or something could spook you and you could fall. You'll still have total control, despite sometimes feeling you don't have. With normal samples of LSD, you'll get enhanced colors, enhanced perception of music, you'll feel hot, you'll feel cold etc. It's fun as fuck, my first trip went on for 30 hours, though, but my friends only experienced shit for 9 hours or so.

I am literally drinking Sierra Mist after not having it for 4 days.

I am about to shit my guts out and I don't care.

Your future misfortune amewses me, human.

Self-bump, I am still tripping

How are you bumping if you're not even on Planet Earth? You're just stardust. The sky will eat you.

Nice try but I'm coherent. I'm playing smash

Drink orange juice.
I don't know the science behind it, but it'll fuck you up.

yeah and Alan Moore got a haircut

Nice try but I'm coherent. I'm playing smash

If anyone at any time is reading this and they are on acid what's up boyy

OP, now is the perfect time to masturbate and imagine a more positive reality.

DO NOT JACK OFF OR FUCK A GIRL WHILE YOU'RE ON DRUGS.
DON'T.
Because A.) Pulling your dick out while you're tripping and not even 100% sure where you are ain't a great idea.
And B.) Sex on Molly, Cid, coke, x, etc. feels fucking incredible and you WILL remember that when you sober up and you will never reach that level of ecstasy again.

This poster is a skeleton, do not fall for their lies.

OP is aware enough of their surroundings to play Smash, so they should be able to jerk off just fine.

The jacking off will be AMAZING.

Prepare your anus.

I have decided not to masturbate presently.

Don't listen to the skeleton's lie, just do it its worth

Dude, he's been straight edge for years, hasn't he? I remember reading that awhile back.

Difference is, you can get those things at any supermarket, and for fairly cheap.
LSD, you've gotta get a drugdealer who will break your kneecaps if you don't pay up.