Franco-Belgian Storytime

Another scanlation fresh off the photoshopping press.

This is the last volume of a 3-parter which I started storytiming yesterday, here: >Idaho, 1864. The end of the American Civil War. The end of a troubled period, fraught with massacres, pillaging, chaos. Isolated at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, the small town of Promise is far from the fratricidal theatre of war, far from the terror, far from it all. Promise seems forgotten by men, by God even... But not by hell... Unsettling ambiance in the vast countryside of the American West. The arrival of Amos Laughton, a wandering preacher proclaming the imminent apocalypse and the coming of a new Messiah, disturbs the life of this small community which quickly falls under the spell of this prophet of the end times.

Enjoy and please post any comments, criticism, corrections or other things both beginning with c and not.

Reporting in.

Also, *Maleficarum.

bumpan'
Thanks, user. That's a good read.

I hope somebody enjoyed. Proofread-bro, I would love your further help

love non-american westerns

Honestly, French comics are some of my favourite westerns.

Bouncer, Blueberry, WEST/SPOOKS (kinda), Durango, Fort Wheeling,Buffalo Runner, Fort Wheeling, Undertaker. So many good ones.

Ok, this was hella cool.
You're great, OP.

About halfway through proofing. Also, bump.

Was plenty room for this in old thread though.

I always forget the image limit. Thought it was 150. What is it, like 250?

250 here and a few other boards. Rest is 150.

Very few remarks on this one.

For some reason it bugs me a little when the characters keep changing around between Pastor, Reverend and Preacher. At least Preacher was only used in the first tome.

TOME 3

p6 b1
shosones -> shoshones

p6 b2
or community -> our community

p5
blank bubble

p8
prophecies -> scriptures/lectures
a prophecy is a little different

p4
in that monsters death -> in the death of that monster

Panels that can be taken out of context, #8678958

A panel seems to be missing translation here.

Oh goodie, I've been waiting for this.

Just finished, very good read. If you ever get to translate Les trois Fantômes de Tesla it would be bloody grand.

Posting the question here cause you seem to know your french comics well:
Does anyone remember the name of this one french comic about a school for the paranormal? The protagonists are a werewolf, a witch? and a tiefling/demon
I remember the werewolf living in a cave/tree, the witch coming from far east and the tiefling being adopted

I remember most of the plot, just not the damn name

I think you probably mean Freaks Squeele. They also make a gingerbread army that ends up almost taking over town.

That's it, user.
Many thanks

Are you going to upload the corrected version here?