No matter if you are black, hispanic, or shitskinned YOU are a nigger and will always be worthless...

No matter if you are black, hispanic, or shitskinned YOU are a nigger and will always be worthless. Dont fucking step in Missouri because I will find you and snap your worthless neck you dumb nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzVV2PoHgFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hispanic as in white Iberian or Hispanic as in brown dirty mestizo

be specific you kike

All of them. If you are bot pale white you are not part of the masterrace. Nigger genes not allowed

Iberians are the master race

Incorrect. Also japs and chinks too. Whites only.

you don't even know what an Iberian is nigger

If it aint white it aint right you fucking niggerlover

Iberian is white you retard

DESIGNATED

There are loads of those here already, get to work!

t. Missourian

SHARTING

lol, iberians are from europe.

AISLES

What if I visibly show a 4leaf clover card around me while being a half white hispanic?

holyy shit wew

t. Increasingly angry martsharter

The white race is superior because it finds more interesting places to shart. This is an intriguing genetic development.

>malta
lol way to avoid the argument, malta isnt even large enough or wealthy enough to become a city state. stay mad.

wtf I hate myself now

holy shit thats gross

CLEANUP ON AISLE THREE! SHART ALERT!

All kidding aside, why do you consider non-white races to be of less worth than the white race? I'm a white male, but I don't understand your logic. I see all races as equal. Perhaps you can change my mind?

Americans admit sharting in walmart
youtube.com/watch?v=OzVV2PoHgFs

Cry me a river buger faggot.

>Pic related are the Racial stats on argentina according to the INDEC (our national records organism)

>40.117.096 total pop.
>955.032 Injuns
>149.493 Niggers.

We are whiter than you fucking burgers. Now go take a lap.

This obviously a false flag, don't even bother.

what about Ashton Eaton?

t. Tyrone

So the overwhelming majority of humanity Aren't right...and the "people" with negative birth rates are right...kek