youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too many small guys

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
mastapiece

Bane's backstory.
You will finally know why he wears the mask, why CIA shoots people before throwing them off planes, why the wreckage brother was chosen to stay on the plane, and more.
A very important movie that really fleshes out the Nolanverse.

Shit

antisoviet propaganda

The best cinema experience of the current decade. Now leave this thread and form your own thoughts on it you opinion-leeching faggot

Lots of explosions
No story or character
Hope you're seeing it at IMAX

>What am I in for?

How about these dubs for starters

If you want to go even further the kid in the boat could be Alfred, and those were his childhood Adventures.

Good

>What am I in for?
you'll witness that good sound, manufactured drama and no plot can substitute for real entertainment

The 3rd/4th best Nolan film after Memento, TDK and probably The Prestige.

how did bane shoot down a stuka while gliding? nolan is a hack

he's on me

Man all movies are manufactured drama, there is nothing like "real drama", even documentaries and Reality TV shows use scripts and fake scenes.

bane, flying good.

>good sound

Agreed. Film is pretty meh, but god damn the sound is fantastic

Because he did fly so good

He was high up at first so he can "come down and shoot the bastards later" so he had a lot of space to maneuver the plane even with the engine off and it was basically a stealth Spitfire with zero emitting sound from high up.
Him actually lining up and hitting the Stuka was a bit much I agree, but not entirely implausible.

It's actually happened before. I can't remember when but I think it may have been in Korea. An American pilot lost power and scored a kill while gliding. It's not impossible just unlikely.

Also the Stuka isn't exactly agile.

>what did he mean by this?
the scene where the pilot "can't" open his door is manufactured drama.
same with the "plug the holes!" scene.

characters were in a situation that didn't require anything to happen, so Nolan wrote stuff in to fill screen time and to entertain the audience.

you're welcome to think it's bullshit. just look out for it the next time you watch it.

>characters were in a situation that didn't require anything to happen,
What the fuck are you even trying to say? That Nolan wrote tension filled scenes just to "fill the screen time"? Isn't that just filmmaking?
I mean you could say that for any movie scene ever made, what kind of bullshit argument is that.

I think he's trying to say that the situations are collectively so implausible that they destroy any suspension of disbelief

>OMG they faked an scene to add fake drama!!!!!!
Isn't that the purpose of movies, user?

>you're welcome to think it's bullshit
>what kind of bullshit argument is that

Prepare for meta baneposting and Nolan's best movie of the past 10 years.

the big guy at his best

>cockpit door not opening
>plugging holes of a sinking boat
>"implausible"

What?

What are the memes of Dunkirk?
>"There’s no hiding from this, son. We have a job to do"
>"Into war George","I’ll be useful, sir"
>“We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall never surrender.”

basically there is only georgeposting and bigguy origin posting, the film is actually quite good so the memes are minimal

It was hard to understand 50% of the dialogue between the accents and how fucking loud all the music and other shit was

Yeah, it's tough for stupid people to understand things at times.

Great post, Nolan. Really loved the scene where a gliding Spitfire took down an enemy plane.

I'm on him

>Triple 3s
It's like pottery

Stay for the post-credit scene to see how it ties in with the Justice League movie.

Not impossible, and I believe it happened during the Korean War with jets once or twice.

>antisoviet
Huh?

dubs makes it true

It was impossible. He was gliding at low altitude, probably 50m over the ground, while the stuka was at an altitude of at least 300-500m attacking/divebombing the navy officer. When the spitfire would've pulled up it would've lost enough speed for it to fall out of the sky. It was bullshit

I found it much more disturbing that Bane didn't return to base when he was running low on fuel.

After that, the film was already ruined.

>completely missing the point of bane's arc

might as well have watched an RAF training video

I'm on him

His arc only makes sense if this was a prequel to TDKR.

He needs to get incarcerated so he can be reborn in darkness and mold by darkness and meet Talia and Ra's Al Gul

*nods at you*

>He was gliding at low altitude, probably 50m over the ground
You're talking out of your headcanon ass. There is a clear scene before his engine goes off where he tells that he needs to go way up in the sky to "come down and shoot the bastards", he literally say's that, and once he's up his engine goes off. Then he spots the Stuka, comes down and lines up with the Stuka and THEN he is maybe at about 50 meters above ground level after all those heavy maneuvers.
Don't spout disinformation out of your ass please.

so you admit that he lowers his height without a running engine just to fly heroically over the brit infantry soldiers only to make a turn and magically shoot a stuka. good to know

Yes user, that's what happened in the film.
He basically constantly sacrificed himself to save others, he could've just turned back when he was at 15 gallons of fuel (like his orders were) but he chose to shoot down that last bomber. Then he could've just parachuted out of his plane when he ran out of fuel, but he chose to do a 180 and hunt down that last Stuka to save the others. Because of that he was too low at the end to parachute, would just end up killing himself. You can even see him opening up the cockpit and looking down to see how close he really is and then closing it.
At that point he couldn't land on the sea on the left because landing a Spitfire on the water even under perfect conditions is pretty dangerous (as seen before in the film), let alone landing a gliding one with the engine off in wavy water. And ofcourse he can't land anywhere on the right so the only choice was to land on the beach, but since he was way out of the safe perimeter he had to burn the Spitfire so the germans don't copy their technology.

It's entirely in line with the narrative and Hardy's character and most other ww2 films have far more "magical implausible" scenes in them than a gliding plane shooting down another plane.

I'll be useful sir.

He's on me