How o you feel about the best Batman in cinema history being paired with the absolute worst Joker?

How o you feel about the best Batman in cinema history being paired with the absolute worst Joker?

I don't care because it's not comics

At least Leto is hot enough for me to believe that Batman wouldn't kill him because they're lovers

Comics and cartoons aren't big and important things in my life enough to make me care about this, much less get mad.

Queershit like you deserve cancer.

will Fleckman rape Letoker?

>On Sup Forums
>Being a breeder
How's virginity going?

>Affleck
>best Batman
No, he was just okay in a movie that was otherwise a trainwreck

BvS was a masterpiece.

>using tumblr insults

>absolute worst Joker
That's not Ledger or Hamill.

>being this much of a virgin

Look, Sup Forums is already know for having the worst gays of Sup Forums.

You are not helping our case here, stop.

sorry, did I trigger you? I'll make sure to be more sensitive in the future, considering how easily all of you are triggered by non-breeders

What are ya a homophobe?

I'm not even that user, and also not straight. Just saying that you are just not helping our image by acting like a sjw to be ironic.

dude, no one;as acting like an SJW but you, dictating how other gays live cus "Muh image" and "Muh moral philosophy"

>worst gays of Sup Forums
Now, now. /fa/ still exists.

>Look, Sup Forums is already know for having the worst gays of Sup Forums

Is it? That's kind of impressive considering the website we're on as a whole

Yeah, totally

KILL ALL STRAIGHT PEOPLE AND STRAIGHT ENABLERS

This scene in particular is fucking great, though

I don't think LetoJoker has the 1k+ civilian bodycount.
Seems like he mostly just kills other criminals.

first post, best post

>not liking Meme Lex

Try posting something that helps your case instead of hurting it.

this tbqh

>he doesn't like Leto Joker

>doesn't like Eisenberg's Luthor

What a shitty thread.

get off Sup Forums and learn some storytelling, Snyder

Fuck off, Whedon

Sauce

Snyder is already a master storyteller. He needs to TEACH it.

Most faggots.on other boards stay on their designated threads. Faggots on Sup Forums are infamous for spaming their shit everywhere, screaming to the world hiw gay they are, and acting defensively.

But I have the impretion that a good chunk of these shitposters are just fujoshits pretending.

Probably JLI

Sup Forums has got one helluva case of Stockholm Syndrome goin' on.

That may be true, but here I don't need to pretend to be straight to avoid an army of overly eager, pint-sized sperglords. Yeah, I go on /soc/ on the very rare occasion I get lonely.

>I don't need to pretend to be straight
What did he meant with this?

Faggots on this board dont act like real people, but as scandalous attention whores, campy caricatures that they see on movies and cartoons, because they never interacted with real humans, and because they are a disgrace on the eyes of their families.

More like anti-DCEU people have a case of delusion. BvS was the best movie of all time, and they don't want to admit it.

Its all fault of straight people (on this thread), and cartoonfags that keep saying "not muh cartoon".

Tattoos aside, Leto was fucked over so I'll wait for an extended cut to judge him properly

It's sarcasm, idiot

>extended cut
Didn't Ayer said that there won't be one?
We'll never see Leto deleted scenes unless they're on extras.
We'll never see Ayer's cut either.

You know, as ill-fitting as I thought Luthor was at first, if you compare him to someone like Shkreli you find that he starts to work better.

Why are his suspenders looped between his legs? He wouldn't be able to put them back on without detaching them

You also have to keep in mind a few important factors about this Lex:

He never had a run in with Superboy so he never lost his hair (though I have no idea if this is the new52 origin since I haven't read much of that, just the older comics).

He has never lost and has always gotten everything he's ever wanted, except for his father's abuse which is his one canonical "loss" and is one of the main reasons why he's so triggered by it. This explains his supreme confidence and the fact that the entire US military is afraid of him. ALSO, and this is big, due to him never losing it causes him to talk with a much higher confidence level than his usual calmer counterparts (it has been said that he gets calmer in later movies). I do personally believe he would be of a much higher energy if he never experienced the loss or bullying that he does in certain iterations.

Anything/anyone which gives even the potential at removing him from the top causes him to lash out (perhaps due to remembering his father). This explains the courthouse explosion and his want to genocide all metahumans starting with Superman.

He is incredibly petty and prideful, thus leading to the jar of urine "joke" he does to the senator as well as the special bullets he uses in Africa. He LOVES knowing that people know he did it but can't do anything about it.

>Didn't Ayer said that there won't be one?
I'd put money on Warner releasing one regardless of what Ayer said, they know people want it after the sales of BvS's extended edition.

>triggered by non-breeders
>non-breeders
I came to Sup Forums for the first time in five months, and I want to leave in disgust already. How do you faggots even come up with this shit?

Its a tumblr meme insult that was adopted by the token gays of Sup Forumsmblr.

That's gonna be poor business sense though because then people will get mad about "DLC." I know I'm going to just pirate it if it does have an extended cut. BvS was great and worth the buy, but butchering Suicide Squad and having a weird alternate universe where Joker loves Harley more than he's supposed to is very weird. Plus normies will freak and might not see any more movies with Joker and Harley. Overall it would be a VERY bad idea to release the Joker cut.

Is Leto still down for doing more joker, or has he given up on it since he got screwed over in editing?

Technically it's much older than tumblr, but no less retarded.