Name 3 of the best and 3 of the worst countries posting on Sup Forums. Hard mode: no Americans, Canadians...

Name 3 of the best and 3 of the worst countries posting on Sup Forums. Hard mode: no Americans, Canadians, or Australians.

Best 3.

Russia
Finland
India

Worst 3.

Poland
Argentina
Turkroaches

Worst:
UK
USA
AUS

best:
LITHUANIA
POLAND
VATICAN

What? You think so? Why? I like Tunisians the best.

worst:
india
sweden
brazil

Best 3

India
Sudan
Finnland

Worst 3

New Zealand
Poland
USA

>listing usa and aus after the proclamation of the hard mode.
Because Indians are always nice to everyone, even though you get so much abuse. Reminds me of the nice Indian guys I knew from high school (though they never got abuse).
Though some Muslim knocked off an Indians turban and then the Indian beat the fuck out of him. I can still remember is clearly.

whoops, sorry Ok let's try again (altough NZ is not Australia)

Best;
India
Sudan
Finnland

Worst;
Russia
Poland
Mexico

Fuck off poland is great

Best
Rossiya
Burger
Estonia

worst
sw*Den
n*Rway
Poland

t. Pole

Best:
Ireland
UAE
Lithuania

Worst:
Finland
Qatar
Iraq

*nifty metal guitar riff*

WOOOOOOOO

Best: UK, Germany, Finland
Worst: Poles, [easy mode on] USA, few microcountries from here and there

worst
poland
Spain
""japs""

best
i guerss turks
some south america country
Finland

maps are just awful

Is Poland now officially the worst poster?

>microcountries
Sized with Yakutia?

Tb h, I really dislike Korean and Japanese posters. The other East Asians aren't bad at all (HK, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore). It's just those two countries' posters who create no real content and just make meaningless threads like "Do you like Japan", or "Korea is better than Japan" or just reporting stuff from /p*l/. It's like they're eternal newfags. Indian posters also kind of suck although some of you seem to like us for some reason ITT. The wannabe Aryan posters from my country are some of the cringiest retards I've ever seen on this website.

I doubt most the Japanese posters are actually Japanese. Same with most east Asians desu.

>now
It was about time, they have been the worst for years while people gang on Cans and USA.

Best:
Irish
French
Israelis
(USA if you talk to them normally)

Worst:
Poles because they are always butthurt
Turks
Australians

Best:
India
Chile
Israel
Worst:
Finland
Finland
Finland

>Yakutia
Looks cold.

>(USA if you talk to them normally)
Just no, i don't doubt someo f them are good guys, but they have an absurd rate of underage retards

I can usually tell when they are and when they aren't.

ture, but at least inside their generals you'll get some usefull answers to questions instead of the shitposts you'll probably get on /deutsch/

When are you going back Vanya?

Best 3.

India
Greece
Türkiye

Worst 3.

Poland
UK
Netherlands

An average Polish poster looks like dumb, aggressive kid, who posts same shit over and over again and can't come up with anything interesting or new. I recon Polish posters are boring and they don't contribute much to any discussion.

Best:
Argentina
Argentina
Argentina

Worst:
Argentina
Argentina
Argentina

Best
Finland
Turkey
Eesti

Worst
USA
Russia
Germany

>(USA if you talk to them normally)
There is like 1% of US posters capable of writing a single sentence w/o spitting insults and calling names and spitting shit towards blacks and latinos. Probably that's due to lots of underage kiddos? Don't know. But yeah that 1% is great can't argue with that.

But you can't argue the 1% tho, i am sure all flags have some good people, if the average is as shit as US average then the flag is shit tho.

Worst:
Norway
Sweden
Holland

worst: finns, poles, brazillians
best: russians, faroese, icelanders

Why is Norway always so mean to us?!??!?

because we superior compared to newcomer g*rmanics from middle-east

the rampant autism a good chunk of finngol posters suffer from is getting pretty old

Wrong

Not all Finngols are like that. There are like 3 Sup Forums tards. Most finns a top bantz posters that dont go below the belt.

Other Nordics are nice but Norway is a dick to us for no reason fuck you Norway you are now banned from the Nordics and replaced by nice estonians.. Fuck you ...

This

Nope. You are good actually. He's just upset of you being mean to him.

t. Ivan Pekkannen

Cant say who are the best, but definitely Turkish posters are the worst ones.

Once I thought they should have created a general called /turkic/ for Turkey, Kazakhstan, Azerifags and you.

Best 3.

Canada
America
Australia

Worst 3.

United Kingdom
Finland
Poland

Nah, we might speak similar languages, but we are different. I'd rather stick with other ex-soviets, than turks

best:
Lithuania
Poland
German

worst:
Philippines

What's wrong whitey? did you girlfriend was featured in blacked™ that you are mad with us?