Are bears a common occurrence in every day life in Finland?

Are bears a common occurrence in every day life in Finland?

>tfw been laughing at this video for 30 minutes straight

youtube.com/watch?v=40Fck4ux6sE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xa0JLPgiPA
i.ylilauta.org/72/7929cf1c.mp4
i.ylilauta.org/18/241d2e78.mp4
i.ylilauta.org/47/55f16ec3.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=hIIu3IDxcd8
youtube.com/watch?v=9nSWc43TLaI
youtube.com/watch?v=J184FmCiuLk
youtube.com/watch?v=g7rZTZBOrqQ
youtu.be/1Yoi-jQY__s
youtu.be/lfGKX7pFmPI
youtube.com/watch?v=PtzCf56xioQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you live in the woods

pretty common at where im from (Joensuu)

poor bear, he just wants food

Lmao bears are sneaky cowards, you just gotta out-alpha them

At least the bears in Finland are still fucking retards. Ours have been getting smarter for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=-xa0JLPgiPA

Yes they are common. We hate those, the bastards of the forests.

i.ylilauta.org/72/7929cf1c.mp4

There’s already plenty of it in the woods and he/she wouldn’t be doing anything with that trash bag besides littering the nature

Eastern and northern part of Finland yes

Bears should be genocided

i.ylilauta.org/18/241d2e78.mp4

>immigrants or jonnes who don't know shit about bears.

Leave bears alone ffs.

not as common as gondolas

What does the pic say?

this

Here in Sweden to. See them pretty often outside my house.

you like getting bit in the head?

Irrational fear of children about bears, don't bother.

>Temporary
>PISSHEAD

>When the pisshead appears, the player has to be afraid for one turn and will then down two shots to calm his nerves

i.ylilauta.org/47/55f16ec3.mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=hIIu3IDxcd8
:DDDDDDDd

I wouldn't recommend that with the ones around here desu

But it varies. I've seen two in my life. I hate hiking though.

Oh, it's this video. It was great when it was new. I've seen like 1 bear in the nature not including zoos.

Dickhead

When encountering with a dickhead, player has to fear for one turn and then slam two shots to ease the nerves

They cause any troubles?

When you're in the woods, picking berries or whatever they see you and start chasing you. Luckily we spot them from far away and are able to escape to our cars

Nah not really. Don't like meeting them though.
Out in the woods it's not fun.

All of this "evidence" of bears being le bad monsters out of movies :DDD are filled with people who don't know when/how to stand their ground, retreat, and in general just being fuckheads asking for it. Have some respect, humans are truly ignorant trash.

When you're cycling they come from the forest and bite your head.

I'm an outdoorsman Lapplander, since I've been 11 years old, following my dad around in the woods.
I have only seen a bear 3 times. And I think I've seen more of them in the wilds than most Finns.
Bears tend to fuck off at breakneck speeds when they smell, see or hear a man. Its more likely that I've been seen by more bears than those three, but they have stayed hidden as I've walked past them.

In the woods its pretty terrifying. If it wanted to it could kill you and there's NOTHING you're gonna do that can stop it.

Every so often we'll get a black bear that's ballsy enough to eat trash.

That’s fake as fuck though, but of course ylilauta jonne is too dumb to realize that

And not saying they are not dangerous, but have some foresight if you live in an area with bears. No one has to die.

It was actually confirmed real, my dear friend

Wild animals don't really understand bicycles. I've had moose and red fox come up to to investigate me while bicycling. The fox even followed me for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=9nSWc43TLaI

youtube.com/watch?v=J184FmCiuLk

youtube.com/watch?v=g7rZTZBOrqQ

By who and how? It’s clearly edited

By fact checkers

those are big doggos

Yeah back to yli you go, this site isn’t for the underage

Bears are actually not bad animals. Most people don't know how to behave around bears

t. Lapplander

>jonne
Is this your name for a stereotypical teenage bonde/redneck-ish person? Ours is Jonte

cute

That shit is exactly why I've stopped thinking about trip to Karelia.

Ylis on parempi ku Sup Forums

>Jonne is a Finnish name that has took another meaning as an insult for typical teenage and preteenage kids who swear excessively, drink energy drinks and do stupid things out of peer pressure and try to act “cool”.
This meme has enjoyed so widespread usage, it has snuck its way into finnish slang as a common insult for stereotypical teenagers.

I've seen a few burrs in the woods, just give them some space and make sure you don't surprise them and they'll leave you alone too.

It means anyone underage. And I think it mostly means cityfolk. Because we all know that böndes dont breed, and when they do, their spawn is a parasite that grows up in a city. Because all the schools and services have been removed from the countryside

I remember back in my day we called female jonnes pissis

wtf lads we call them Jontes, usually it's a shortened version of the name Jonathan ( Jonte ) and they are stereotyped as Monster energy drinking, Xbox playing, acne-having teenagers. Usually rural

Fugging Swedes always invading our country and language

Isn’t Jonne like Swedish originally? The name itself

Do you guys call rednecks bönde? or what does bönde actually mean in your language? Bönde (r) plural, literally means farmers in Swedish. A bonde is either a farmer, or a redneck-ish person.

Bönde is anyone who doesnt live inside the capital Helsinki area.

Normally red foxes are shy as fuck. I'd be worried about rabbies if one came so close to me.

people from homo city call everyone outside the capital region bönde

That's what I meant, we borrow words from Swedish. Some Russian too, to be fair.

Only southern pussies use bönde but basically yes, in here it means people who aren't from big cities

People from Helsinki do, but they are basically Swedes there so no surprise that they use your language

Bönde is Helsinki slang and it means countryside or a person who lives in the countryside

Believe me I was.

t. literal bear
Sut saadaan vielä.

>people from homo city call everyone outside the capital region bönde
And here people from Stockholm call everyone outside bönder. Interesting

Very interesting lads

It's capital area slang/meme

No, it's originally Jewish. Jonne is finnish through and through though.

It means anyone living in the countryside, but it can also be used to jokingly refer to people outside helsinki

When said to someone who is actually from the countryside its just descriptive, but it can be used as an insult towards people living in the other cities of Finland not deemed real cities by Helsinkians.

>you will never be a sociopathic solitary predator, a murder machine so infamous and feared that many people outright refused to call you by name, inventing silly nicknames instead, out of fear of summoning you

TORILLA

FUCK bears

youtu.be/1Yoi-jQY__s

Young foxes might hang around, be your best buddy for 20 minutes.

Like this

youtu.be/lfGKX7pFmPI

are we bosting animal video
youtube.com/watch?v=PtzCf56xioQ

do euros has mountain lions or similar big cats? over here we have these fucking things. Stay away from high ledges or one will jump down and bite your head off

We have lynxes, but they are smol.

I wish we had coyotes here.

I once went to a house where they had a fox that was like a dog. They fed it and it stayed around for very long periods of time.

why is the wilderness in scandinavia so purdy

is this what it's like to live in a country where mountaintop mining is illegal

no, they breed with wolves and create pathetic little jew mutt wolves

Is that why the mountains in the US have this weird gravel at the foot of the mountains?

Is it anything special, though? Pretty sure it's identical in Maine or something.