What does Sup Forums think of Karl Urban?

What does Sup Forums think of Karl Urban?

I got nothing against, but I'm definitely gonna make orphans of his children.

cool dude tbqh
I don't think I haven't liked anything I've seen him in.

underated on par with jude law and clive owen

You know, they do have a mother, Tate.

Dudes got weird teeth

I think he's super hot and he tries really fucking hard. Loved him in LOTRs and I respect his commitment to Dredd, he killed it in that one

deserves more success

>Eomer
>Dredd
>Dr. McCoy
>Skurge
>Vaako
>Woodrow Wilson
BASED

was it worth a watch?

I find it hilarious how he's always trying to revive dead projects
>I'm available for a Dredd sequel haha just sayin haha

his mccoy was ok even though they fucked up the characterization so he was redundant and he just became a caricature

He was a slightly laid back Judge Dredd with a really cool android blackup, FOX's retard rescheduling, lack of advertising and airing the show out of fucking order killed what was shaping up to be a good show
>died for utter shit like Minority Report

He is good. Good for what he does.

I hope he is Dredd in the coming series. Watched Dredd couple weeks ago and he is good in that role. So if HBO or NetFlix takes that series and Urban is on. It's gonna be great.

And Dredd needs it. Dredd is golden comic.

I liked it a lot

Yes actually it's not bad for something involving JJ

I think it wasn't aired in the correct order though, so might want to read into that a little and try watching them in the intended order.

kek

He's really good. I think I realized this year that he played the russian hitman in Bourne Supremacy

>I hope he is Dredd in the coming series.
>Judge Dredd TV series: Karl Urban officially in talks to star
>Urban went on to get hopes up everywhere by revealing that “I am in discussions with them about that. I told them that if they write the material and give Dredd something to do and give him a function, I will be there. I would love to.”

We're almost there bro

hes a god walking amongst us men

I really liked it. I mean it wasn't some masterpiece but it was entertaining and a neat premise. A shame it was cancelled but I knew it wasn't going to last long.

I like him in most of the stuff he's in, I hope he gets more work.

I didn't think he was a great McCoy, although the writing may have had more to do with that than Urban himself.

Ridding on him as a doctor I was going to suggest that he play Croaker in The Black Company if that ever gets off the ground, but he's probably better for Raven.

Just sign on for Megacity already, you cunt.

He's one of those actors you can't not like. Sort of like Alan Tudyk.

he was in LOTR?

Yeah he just had blond hair