Automatic weapons & grenades launchers headed for the U.S

Spanish authorities seized a container packed with automatic weapons & grenades launchers that was headed for the U.S. Impressive haul, a total of (737) Sig 553 rifles & (72) B&T GL-06 40mm standalone launchers

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/08/22/container-full-assault-rifles-grenade-launchers-headed-usa-seized-spain/

youtube.com/watch?v=COoUKk9Jfsw&app=desktop

Any guesses on who these where going to?

(pic not related)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoland.com/2014/09/swiss-arms-sg-553-short-barrel-rifle/#axzz4I6KVdcES
subguns.com/classifieds/index.cgi?db=nfafirearms&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=27512&query=retrieval
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sig 553 SBR Rifle msrp $4,194 each, times (737) rifles = $3 million+.
ammoland.com/2014/09/swiss-arms-sg-553-short-barrel-rifle/#axzz4I6KVdcES

grenade launchers go for

$4000

subguns.com/classifieds/index.cgi?db=nfafirearms&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=27512&query=retrieval

why would we need to IMPORT more guns?

Full auto and grenade launchers.

Muslims or Mexicans.

Because capitalism and some Euro countries know how to make a damn fine firearm. Also, this shit clearly wasn't being imported for civilian use... as much as I wish that were the case.

Cartel most likely

>Any guesses on who these where going to?

They pre-empted his tragic boating accident.

In a way, this really was a tragic boating accident for someone.

>737 Sig 553 rifles
>72 B&T GL-06 40mm
>Gone to probably be dismantled/destroyed

Fucking stop, please make the pain stop. I can hear them screaming in my mind.

Bullshit. All guns come from murrica, most from Texas and California.

>t. ex-gun smuggler

civilians can own the 40mm can launcher and the rifle. not every destructive device is made in the US and imported. the licenses and stamps are not all that hard to get. i worked at a warehouse gunstores ordered their stock from and these containers were common when a manufacturer is sending samples to police departments, contractors, etc
unless this went to the wrong port, i dont see an ything wrong. i know we always hoped our stuff came through JFK because the miami port is ridiculous about holding stuff to be processed and cleared. you can send a nuke through JFK but miami is on the fucking ball, man.

you need to get back in business and holler at me ;) lets get rich and our dicks sucked from behind while we stand up through the sunroof of a stretch hummer and hi five each other every time we pop a nut

Maybe they'll just give them to the military?? God I hope they aren't destroyed

Last I checked there weren't any gun manufacturer companies in California.

The weapons will put in storage until investigations end, them become government properties.

The last time I did bussiness Raven Arms was still a thing.
Shitty .25 sells like hot bread among cholos and niggers

I cringe every time some asks me to work on one..

i hope not :(
our founding fathers would consider it high treason to not put a seized firearm taken from criminals into the hands of a red-blooded, american-lovin civilian in good standing with the law and his/her community. at least bolt action rifles.

i bought a .25 acp for $25 from a guy in a walmart parking lot. man, i miss those days of "dont ask/dont tell" cash sales lol but i had it nickle plated and put some pink grips on it for my girlfriend. her brother had just got out of prison and was on crack the first day out. he stole the .25 from her purse and traded it for crack. about a week later, he was found dead. the autopsy report concluded he was first shot with a .25 caliber round that penetrated the skin on his forehead/hairline but it didnt penetrate the skull. it instead dug a little channel between skull and skin before stopping behind his ear. when this didnt kill him, he was shot point blank with a 9mm. i like telling that story.

does the deep web or whatever have stuff that goes bang for sale and it not be a pain in the ass crypto currency? i got banned from K for asking so i figured why not. couldnt hurt to ask. i guess.

modern art is so lazy, holy shit

I recall that latest autist German got his Glock from the Deep

I'm sure it was Bitcoin

So yes, it's real

I'm sure most are just police baits, though

I'm guessing these were meant for Black Lives Matter in the event Trump manages to win.

any actually legit links?

ive never gone to the trouble of looking for myself but a friend said everything he saw was for sale for double or triple of what the local stores sell them for all day long as long as youre 18+....i have been curious since, thinking he made it up or did the BC math wrong. thanks for humoring me and replying .

More like CIA selling them to people they need to get in contact with

Black budget items? Germans were told to prep for a 10 day event. B&T and Sig would all be native to Switzerland, so maybe a false flag event to maybe make it look like terrorists acquired Swiss weapons then the EU could get rid of the firearms in Switzerland. Just a theory. Idk whey they would be shipped here other than training.

In reply to your pic, the one on the right. Pants are for lower digestive system and genitals. Shirts are for rib cage and torso.

>dicks sucked from behind

What did he mean by this?

Seriously, is this a thing now?

I think it belongs to some agency. Who would have access to grenade launcher ammunitions? Isn't that the hardest shit to get?

mexico desu

this.