GENETIC DOEST NOT LIE IF YOU HAVE 2 CHROMOSOMES X YOU'RE A FEMALE, IF YOU'RE X Y YOU ARE A MALE. PERIOD

>GENETIC DOEST NOT LIE IF YOU HAVE 2 CHROMOSOMES X YOU'RE A FEMALE, IF YOU'RE X Y YOU ARE A MALE. PERIOD.

>He's a fucking male i mean look at him !!!!!

Rationalize this fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you look closely you can see that he is slowing down to keep up appearances.

what did he mean by this?

What the fuck are you on about frog? This freak of nature is a hermaphrodite and should not compete along with women, it has the inherent advantage of having more testosterone. It should run along with the men or compete in Paralympics with others like it.

Nothing to rationalize or argue about; I agree.

Sex = chromosomes.
Gender = looks.

Is that so hard to understand?

Well, you're right 99% of the time...The real definition is if you have an intact and active copy of the SRY gene.

Now I will bathe in my chocolate PhD

>86229742

If this person is XX, they have every right to compete in the olympics.

The olympics were made for freaks of human nature who were the absolute best at what they did. Everyone isn't on the same playing field, they never were, and they never will be.

That is ONLY if all of their cells are XX (or XO, though I doubt someone with Turner syndrome would be able to compete anyway). No chimeras allowed because they cannot be completely classified as male or female.

You can fuck right off with that nonsense, faggot.

I actually feel bad for people with legit gender issues, such as Klinefelter or Swyer syndrome, who suddenly get lumped with the crossdressing mentally ill faggots by leftists.

>muh queer theory sex-gender false dichotomy
No one here shares your delusions or your level of stupid.

He's XXY you dumb frog

Caster Semenya is a woman but just has significantly more testosterone than normal women due to hyperandrogenism.

That case is not typical for gender dichotomy.
That specific patient was borderline learning impaired.
Most transgender men are diluted, but of otherwise normal intelligence.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

as someone who's been diagnosed with gender dysphoria but hasn't and probably wont go through with transitioning, I still find it weird that most of you guys get butthurt over people expressing themselves female despite chromosomes saying otherwise

Like why can't Gender be more "fluid" (I FUCKING hate this word right now cause of these 14 year old tumblr cunts) but like if someone wants to express as a female but still have a dick and balls let so be it but they have to accept that if you don't look the part you're not going to be addressed the way you want and even if you do look female, sound female and are virtually no different from a biologically born female, except the organs and chromosomes you will never be a biological female BUT from my experience most transniggers just want to be socially accepted as their preferred gender and shit

w/e lets not even think about intersex people and fuckers born with xxy and shit

hahaha fag, define woman then Jeremy!

maybe "she" should be competing against other "women" with hyperandrogenism?
In the paralympics...

Genetics doesn't lie, if you have 2 x chromosomes you're a female, if you're x y then you are a male. Period. He's a fucking male, I mean, look at him.
What is there to rationalize about plain facts exactly?

except that there is no way of finding out if this man has xy or xx because the IOC banned genetic testing in 2000 because it was unethical.

Caster has the phenotypical male structure, is XXY, has internal testes, no womb/ovaries, no hormonal cycles, high levels of testosterone, and before she burst on the scene little training.

The reason its a big deal has nothing to do with her rights and everything to do with why we categorize sports separately for women and men. Its not for the men, its for the women.

I feel bad for whoever came in 4th place. She got schlonged out of an Olympic medal.

You can pretend to be the little girl all you want, but you're still male, and don't expect us to believe otherwise.

2020 will be the year of female tears

>no women compete
>only males and mtf
>true equality

you can take you and that shitty roach trap with you

>can't compete with superior african running genes
>schlonged out of an Olympic medal

pick one

if it were an African woman that'd be a fair point

check your white heterosexual CIS privilege you bigoted sexist racist fascist pig!

IM WITH XIR

His name is Toyota?