If Santa lives in the North Pole as Americans claim, where does he get his Christmas trees?

If Santa lives in the North Pole as Americans claim, where does he get his Christmas trees?

If Santa lives in the North Pole, where did he get his reindeer? Why does he travel in a Lapp sled and dress like a Sami man in his pointy boots and tufted hat?

Santa lives in Lapland, period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIP77CdXmBE
theguardian.com/world/2003/jul/23/2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joulupukki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Lapland have Coca Cola?

fact: santa is from tromso

>Lapp sled and dress like a Sami man
Daily reminder that Norway has more Sami people than Finland

>bastardized, degenerate version of Christmas
Jesus saves

Sami are our kin.

So now you want to be connected to the pesky lappjävler huh? I thought they were finne.

>Santa
You mean Father Frost?

No, sami are nigger-tier. Constantly whining about muh oppression whilst recieving gibs from the government and political overrepresentation. But if your argument for why Santa lives in Finland is because he's sami, then it doesn't make any sense, since way more sami live in Norway than Finland

American santa also has a weak beard in comparison.

Sad!

Santa Claus and Father Frost are allies. The American one is an impostor

A 10 month early Christmas thread? Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=KIP77CdXmBE

santa claus lives in greenland
theguardian.com/world/2003/jul/23/2
>It's official: Santa is from Greenland, according to an edict from the world's top Father Christmases at their annual summit in Denmark.
Sweating it out in the summer heat in white beards and red hats and robes, 130 Father and Mother Christmases and Santa's helpers from 12 countries put an end to debate about which nation is their real home.

b-but Santa lives in my bedroom...

But Saint Nicholas was from what is now part of Turkey, he was a bishop.
I have no fucking clue how americans came to the oversized garden gnome as a stereotype.

>vid
And then they both banged that SNEGUROCHKA.

>I have no fucking clue how americans came to the oversized garden gnome as a stereotype.

From us.

>The US-based Coca-Cola Santa Claus was designed by the son of Finnish emigrants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joulupukki

reminder that the santa we know is american and an impostor

But santa lives in hell

Chad Russian Ded Moroz with a qt, and virgin Finnish Yolopukki with old grandma.

>The american "santa" is based on a corporate brand
Sad.

When did I say Finland though? Never.

The Sami are just taking what you give them. They whine that shit here too but we didnt give in. I heard you guys even gave them exclusive rights to herd reindeer, oh boy.

Your father frost looks like an old drunken hobo. Wouldn't be surprised if he was, and had aids

>Sami are our kin.

FUCK OFFFF

Santa lives in Swedish Lappland

>When did I say Finland though? Never.
You're not seriously going to act like you didn't mean to argue that Santa lives in Finland by saying he lives in Lapland? I know you Finns are autistically upset with claiming that Santa is Finnish, so stop making yourself dumb with this ''lmao when did i say binland''

>I heard you guys even gave them exclusive rights to herd reindeer
Lol no

I found this very autistic that full grown men are arguing about santa in general.

Christian seasonal fanfics are ofc easily disregarded. Father Yule is just one of the names of the Allfather.

you go back to sweden, and then back to middle-east where you game from dirty arab

Saami can go to hell, reindeer-abusing "special snowflakes"

I mean it's obvious that he lives in Finnish Lapland, but lets gloss over that one. I don't want to upset you.

I feel ashamed for having believed that santa claus was real as a child, why do USA parents raise their children to believe in this nonsense?

Santa lives in Swedish Lappland, I have seen him.

That was just some drunken sami man giving away his earthly possessions in hopes of the white mans fire water in return.

Or so you claim.

Santa (Joulupukki) lives in Rovaniemi

He lives in Jokkmokk in Swedish Lappland you fool

ours is cooler, you can even sleep in a boat like you v*king ancestors

santa is canadian

this
Fact : Finland is not part of Scandinavia but of the Greater Khanat of Mongolia

fact: Santa never was scnadinavian