87% of Americans, regardless of religion, believe in some kind of deity...

87% of Americans, regardless of religion, believe in some kind of deity. As part of the small percentage of atheists in this delusional country...am I one of the SANE few?

Other urls found in this thread:

orthosphere.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/the-argument-from-truth/
youtube.com/watch?v=UjGPHF5A6Po
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jvfvho3CE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creator_in_Buddhism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus probably hates the jews more than anyone else.

>still complaining about Atheism

2007 is over, m8

Sadly, your meme is based on fact.

Atheists tend to be nihilistic libtards. Christians are usually more redpilled in every other way except believing in god, and this is coming from an atheist. Chances are you're a zit-faced, sniveling, teenage dweeb who just discovered yesterday that god doesn't exist and now feels a false sense of superiority after a lifetime of being "delusional" by your own standards.

Ctr

athiesm is the bluest of bluepills

Who hates the jews...you or jesus? The man was a jew during his lifetime, he was also a hippie....you conservatives took his teachings and intergraded it into your intolerance. What do you say about that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are no more an atheist than I am agnostic...and that's coming from an a true atheist that would rather shit on the church of atheism alter. Religion is a farce. I have fucked more women than you have fantasized about and I know more about redpill fundamentals than you read about on reddit. Go ask jesus to answer the age old question if god truly exists and all you hear is silence...why? BECUASE HE'S BEEN DEAD FOR OVER 2000 YEARS YOU DOLT!!!

You do know insanity is only what the majority deems unacceptable behaviour?

know your pain, user.

You're batshit insane or have not taken a look at what we know about the universe so far. It's pretty clear this shit was intelligently designed. It's essentially just literally countless petri dishes. IE star with planets around it.

What if "god" is a pan-dimensional being(s)? Are you anti-science, OP? Are you one of those uneducated dolts who deny Physics?

sage and move along

not politics, kys fedora

on Sup Forums atheism is a proxy for degenerate materialism and low IQ leftists whose skepticism and scientific-mindedness stops when they begin to get uncomfortable. most posters are ARE atheists though, just uncomfortable with the stigma of the word

Both of us hate the Jews. Jesus may have been a jew, but he spoke very strongly against the bullshit other jews of his time were pulling.

>nothing came from nothing in an infinite loop

kek

That number is inflated and you know it. Most people have a superficial connection to religion that they use to identify themselves culturally. Untold millions of ostensibly Christian/Jewish Americans are effectively atheists who don't go to church or believe in the bible.

"It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of the lord." Face it, Jesus' teachings are proto-bolshevism, thus, as jewish as it gets

Allow me to play devil's advocate. If you find the idea of nothing coming from nothing, than how can you accept the notion of everything coming from a divine being(s) who would have had to come from nothing themselves?

Did I touch a nerve, faggot? Cute meltdown.

John 8:44

He is speaking to the unbelieving jews, which is the root of modern judaism. Biblical hebraicism is completely different from modern judaism.

It can't be turtles all the way down. It has to stop somewhere.

Yes.

>It can't be turtles all the way down. It has to stop somewhere.
Why?

Nope. Just like religion, I can see past your bullshit.

I'm not religious at all but I also cannot say definitively that there is absolutely no deity of higher power whatsoever.

Chilling on the fence, nice and comfy. It is fun making fun of religious people though.

How can you be actively atheist? It occurs to me that must atheists have this "fuck you, God!" attitude, where they kind of acknowledge some sort of existence and want to perpetuate disrespect to the perceived entity by their disbelief.

It seems like the sensible atheist would just say "eh, this isn't my cup of tea," and go on with their life, rather than cringy internet meme campaigns.

>being this autistic
>implying you are not a 13 y/o who is forced to church every Sunday

It's one of many things that I hate about this country of mine. I love America and would die for its democracy...but not its politicians nor its politics.

Infinite regression is a logical fallacy.

autism

You getting salty now?

Proof positive, nobody cares about religion more than an atheist.

Salty indeed.

New copypasta?

How so? how is it any less logical then a super being with no origin at all creating the universe?

ancient aliens faget

Blind Faith:The Only Way For Religions To Live
Pay An Additional $19.99 And Be Able To Call Anyone Who Is Not In Your Religion A Mindless Atheists
Because You Know You Could Be Doing Something Better With Your Life Then Sprouting Insults At People

>thinking being atheist makes you intrinsically sane

Web lad

>nobody cares about religion more than an atheist

Sentient beings outside of earth does not exist in our galaxy. So no.

You're one of the 13% that are underageb&.

Reported.

Also, slide thread.

I, for one am confuse at the level of fervor that both atheists and "the faithful" will go about in the defense of their positions. If you just take a step back to admire the beauty of this complex universe, than you can not logically confirm nor deny the existence of a divine force. If something is out there, it would be to complex for us to comprehend, and we really do it a disservice by trying to apply our human attributes to it.

I would argue that it is indeed less logical, as it requires infinitely increasing amounts of causes for something that can be explained much more simply. Occam's Razor certainly applies here.

orthosphere.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/the-argument-from-truth/

Or you know why would we care for hat created the universe when it's in the past and we are in the present/future. We should move on with are lives then care about that non-sense.

the important thing is that you managed to find a way to feel superior to both

But a supreme mega being who has existed and will exist for all eternity is not any simpler than infinite regression, if anything this being would have to be even more powerful, complex and amazing than the universe it created and this being supposedly came from nothing? so you're saying that the universe could not come from nothing, but this being that is even more intricate can?
how is that Occams Razor?

Now off I go back to Magical Fairy Land. Besides I need to give the king a BJ.

Most say they belief in a God as a "just in case" measure.

>how is that Occams Razor?

>there is this one cause, here

>there are these thousands of causes that all require each other to be valid over there

I'm not saying the concept of God is simple. In fact it's so complex we can't even begin to wrap our minds around it. But, simply from a cause-effect principle, God is the simpler answer, ergo Occam's Razor.

Simple: Divine Simplicity.

DUDE YOU'RE SO SMART AND ARE TOTALLY THE ONLY SANE PERSON TO EVER EXIST BECAUSE YOU MADE YOURSELF YOUR OWN GOD MAN YOU'VE REALLY GOT IT GOING ON DUDE.

>As part of the small percentage of atheists in this delusional country...am I one of the SANE few?

Yes, you are one of the ''sane few''. Now, go and support LGBT and feminism like every good ''sane few''.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjGPHF5A6Po
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jvfvho3CE

no, you are not sane

Atheists are the ones voting for Hillary Clinton and they think they're the smart ones? Idiots

>the universe always existed
>god always existed and then created the universe
which one is simpler?
that doesn't mean anything

>Atheists tend to be nihilistic libtards.
>Can't argue against atheism
>attack cherry picked atheists
>can't understand why everyone laughs at me

We all laugh at you for such raw stupidity, but we're delightfully entertained! Carry on, then.
>Christians are usually more redpilled in every other way except believing in god,

Christians are far more blue-pilled in every way because they believe in fairy tales, fantasies, gods, superstitions and other nonsense. Religious people are far more gullible because of their damaged cognitive ability.

>Stereotyping
>Chances are you're a zit-faced, sniveling, teenage dweeb who just discovered yesterday that

>god doesn't exist
O contraire! Thousands of gods exist. Millions of gods exist in the tiny minds of billions of brain-damaged beliebers.

Ask a belieber if Zeus exists, he'll say no, because he's an atheist.

Atheism is by far the most insane and outspoken religion alive in the world today.

Damn now that is a wide, sweeping generalization.

>that doesn't mean anything

God has no parts = simple.
The universe has parts = complex.

GOD IS WHITE

JESUS IS WHITE

Seeing as all evidence points to a universe that came into existence, I'm going to go with God again.

>jesus is white
If you can prove that, I'll convert this Sunday.

You're basically saying god is just a metaphor

Matthew:
17 After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2 There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.

>religion
Relgion needs a god
Atheism has no god(s)
Stop using a dead meme

Checkmate, shitskin. You're just an atheist because you're jealous of God's race.

>Atheism
>Sane

Pick one.

>Relgion needs a god

Buddhism

infinite regression, it's what we've been talking about this whole time. You're saying the universe can't be infinite in origin because that doesn't make sense, but god can be infinite in origin because it's god

I swear they need to think of a new term to describe people who do not believe in deity. The very notion of being associated with atheists is becoming loathsome these days.
As far as i can remember the only people i have had to talk about god or religion in the past 10 years are atheists who just can't stop bringing it up. With one exception being my grandmother who once mentioned she likes to pray for me and others in our family.
I even had a friend who would always feel the need to start debating everyone whenever we were at a party. We had to dump the fucker, because all he did was kill the mood while we were trying to have a good time.

I'm saying God is real. God is really simple. God is so simple that our minds cannot comprehend God.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creator_in_Buddhism

No one cares you're an atheist

and I'm saying that that doesn't explain anything and is total bullshit. Just because you say that god is simple does not make that actually the case

>but god can be infinite in origin because it's god

Again, it comes down to simplicity. We can have this one cause, that came into existence through reasons unknown, or we can have these thousands of millions of other causes, who also came into existence through reasons unknown. Occam's Razor will always favor the existence of a God, though I will point out that this is in no way /proof/ of a God.

>true atheist
LOOOOOOOL

What do you want to have explained? Be specific.

Yes you are the "sane" ones. Maybe one day the "sane" ones will be the majority. You'll let go of your religion, then your traditions, and slowly your culture is eroded. Then the country will turn to degeneracy, and finally start worshipping the most disgusting people with the most disgusting religion. And you'll invite them into your country en mass and destroy society.

And then we'll rename America To Europe 2.0

>can't argue against atheism
Hey dipshit, did you miss the part where I said that I am an atheist? Why would I argue against atheism, when I am an atheist? Way to go full retard. Drink bleach, cocksucker.

>christians are far more blue-pilled in every way because they believe in fairy tales, fantasies, gods, superstitions
Once again, did you miss the part where I said "in every other way except believing in god". Do you even reading comprehension bro?

>stereotyping
So what? Stereotypes are generally true. Eat shit.

We don't care that you don't believe in God. What we do care about is that you fedoras are autistic as fuck about it and won't shut up about it. We get it, you think we are stupid for believing in an invisible sky wizard. That being said leave people alone about it or go eat a dick.

>his face shown like the sun
>his clothes became as white as the light
This is describing white light, not white skin.
I want God to be white so I can worship him without second guessing if my ancestors will approve.

That said, the people currently living in Judea aren't white and there isn't any evidence that shows they're not the natives.

Now off I go Back to Magical Fairy Land. I need to go back in time to rescue Doc from 1984. See ya, anons.

>It's pretty clear this shit was intelligently designed.
Who designed the designer?

>It's essentially just literally countless petri dishes.
Ironically, dozens of petri dishes are used to determine the best conditions for an organism to grow. what if, because of our murderous religious nature, we are the worst petri dishes and discarded?

>You're batshit insane or have not taken a look at what we know about the universe so far.
You're batshit insane to try to force the universe to fit your primitive, fabricated conclusions.

>his FACE shone like the SUN

>his clothes became WHITE as the LIGHT (from his face)

God is not simpler tho, if anything god is a more complex answer to the question, because now you have to explain something even more complicated than the origin universe itself. don't you see that you're just adding steps to your answer?
You could just as easily state that god had to have been created by other gods and go infinitely on like that,

*tips*

>true atheist
I'm a non believer like yourself, but nigga it takes a serious amount of arrogance to assume without a flicker of a doubt that there is nothing beyond this.

I'll always be skeptical but hold out for the proof that we're not fucked when we die.

>now you have to explain something

That's where you're wrong. I'm just pointing out the fallacy of infinite regression.

MOM'S GONNA FUHREAK

I don't know what these idiots find so hard to understand about the BIBLE

>don't disagree w/bible or u look like this
I'm an atheist, shit-for-brains. That image doesn't apply to me. Get fucked.

the people who their they're "sane" and "normal" are the craziest

Turn eighteen
Gain height
Lose weight
Seek sunlight
Hit the gym
Take a shower
Have sex
Get a clue

>87% of Americans don't agree with me
>they're all insane
tipping intensifies

>Buddhism

It was a philosophy that was perverted into a religion, as most of them are.

The Buddha tells you what to do if you meet the master on the road.

After hundreds of meaningless Indian gods, Mahayana Buddhists needed an idol to worship. Idiots.

This infidel will burn

t.kek

Life did not originate in this universe. It's not large enough, and by "large" I'm including the dimension of time.

Odds of abiogenesis: 1 in 10^450 (per Marcel E. Golay; other estimates are even worse)
Odds of evolution by mutation/natural selection to the complexity level of a modern mammal: 1 in 10^3,000,000
Number of atoms in the universe: 10^80
Number of potential chemical reactions since the Big Bang: 10^120

If this universe were a sim you could run it 10^100 and still not expect to see first life.

If we're wrong and this universe is actually infinite in space and/or time, then you would get first life. But no habitable zone would last long enough for that life to evolve to the diversity or complexity we observe on Earth.

It's also pretty damn obvious that things like the Cambrian explosion were not natural.

So a being or beings not of this universe seeded and guided life in this universe. Evolution is not random. It's a genetic search algorithm. And it has quite clearly been "upgraded" at multiple points in the fossil record.

>hurr durr who made god?

We have no idea what exists outside of our universe, so we can only speculate.

* Maybe life originated in a universe with laws conducive to truly natural formation/evolution of life.

* Maybe life from that universe found a way to access this one.

* Maybe this is a sim. Maybe life in a universe were natural evolution occurred is simulating that evolution, but running into the limitations of their computing power. (In other words building a sim so large/old that first life and evolution could occur naturally would be impossible.)

* Or maybe the traditional Christian perspective is correct. Maybe there is one living being who has always been and always will be, and all other life is his creation.

I can't tell you for certain. But I can say, with mathematical certainty, that life did not originate in our observable universe.