/lbg/- Letterboxd General

machill54 Edition.

Previous thread: >Not sure what letterboxd is all about?
The mission of /lbg/ is to promote the intelligent discussion of film as art by providing members with opportunities for intellectual discussion, by recognizing patrician taste through examinations and by calling out embryos as they arise.

>Directions for use
Post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched, if you dare.

>Haven't got an account? Follow this link and sign up today!
letterboxd.com

>discord
discord.gg/MJ9EDND

>News
insufferable tripfag shows up, wise anons block him: Cinebro sums up /lbg/: weeb posts dumb collection: Use as a link to find the /lbg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Patricians occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Patricians may pretend to be normal users asking for recommendations and when you recommend something, they laugh at you for your plebian taste
>This is a thread for patrician purposes only don't offer or expect frivolous discussion.

>QotT
Stop enjoying garbage and thinking it's great.

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/Yoshii05/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for realism sucks

letterboxd.com/albion
hello!

Rec me a mumblecore that's available in HD and might watch it.

no

Is there ANYONE that doesn't agree Song to Song is the best film ever made?

ok

letterboxd.com/Yoshii05/
Only God Forgives was utter shit

Marcy Mary Martha Maybelline

Eric Washington Jackson Jones Johnson Jefferson

That's a good flick desu

That's a good flick desu

no

no

>guy with less than 500 logged thinks his opinion matters at all

fewer than*

sexy ass feet DAMG emley !

Fell for my trap, embryo. Only people that would respond to correct the post are the ones that barely watch film. Leave the thread. You don't belong.

he looks gay here

Your review of Only God Forgives is horrendous and you should feel stupid.

Good review. I mean, I haven't read it, but fuck this guy:

You should feel worse.

What are you watching tonight, boys?

I glanced over it. It's pretty good and anyone dumb enough to like OGF could just choke on their fedora for all I care.

Dear everyone who posts in these threads.

>You are a piece of shit whose attempts to intrude on an individual's personal reality as an authority on subjective matters without having the insight to warrant it are merely for your own ego gratification. What's so appalling is that some idiots are dumb enough to allow it.
>You're a hypocrite whose contribution spurs metadiscussion and shitposting but condemns both. Likely, you reconcile this with some otherwise untenable delusions about providing a necessary service but only for your desperation for gratification.
>You're a fucking loser who doesn't understand pronouns.
>You know nothing of film, ignorance evinced by your selections for Letterboxd favorites and even posting in these threads in the first place, preferring repetitive anodyne discussion bordering on masturbation over occasional insight and depth. Those posturing gits are as desperate and fragile as you.

It's fucking galling when some unbelievable cretin thinks himself able to comprehend and appraise his superior.

Kill yourselves.