youtube.com/watch?v=iieWSI-R4T4
youtube.com/watch?v=OfmoyTL64R0&t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=shcVUGZbCyU
torrentz2.eu/d63afc58b1e729429fbad2c516f0bc1c96189638
youtube.com/watch?v=3U8I7VDRST0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best song best house youtube.com/watch?v=Tk3xIb3yJ_M

>tfw her favorite movie is Drive

when the FUCK are these faggots going to leak the last 3 episodes REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=iieWSI-R4T4

pure kino

thoughts on my fresh ink?

Stark theme is way comfier.

Still watching Game of Thrones I see.

Was there a character more perfectly portrayed? Wish he had more screen time.

targaryens also have the best soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=OfmoyTL64R0&t=21s

why did they retcon Robb's warging abilities? That was the best part of his character.

He and Barristan Selmy share the title of worst deaths though

What? We literally never see Robb warging in the book

It was heavily implied

Of course it was because all the Stark kids can do it. Sansa never had an opportunity because Lady was killed so early on and she never really sees other animals.

Not really. Without a POV chapter all we get is other wolves "sensing" him, and that shit about him riding with Grey Wind into battle.

Best song Best House youtube.com/watch?v=shcVUGZbCyU

Pretty sure the show implied it that time Grey Wind attacks the Lannister soldiers in S2. You can see the way he "snaps" back into consciousness after the attack. Well that was always my head canon.

where the fuck is ghost at

He died fighting, m'lord

>triggered by the term master race

go back

>To me, Ghost!

This is gonna be just like Ozge when it turns out this guy isn't Rhaegar.

Except a lot more people got fooled

torrentz2.eu/d63afc58b1e729429fbad2c516f0bc1c96189638

episode 5

who's the third meme?

virus dont click

yeah fucking right

bait

thanks man

Thanks! I mean it's only in 480p but still cool I can watch it 2 days early.

they haven't though
you fucking retard

Triggered nigger.

Rickon - He was so young when they got the dire wolves, he and Shaggydog have been more or less sharing each others souls (and influencing each other) the whole time and think nothing of it.

Bran - Clearly the best at warging; he was young and has a natural talent and is now getting trained to be even better at it.

Arya - She's managing to warg into Nymeria from all the way across the Narrow Sea and is more of a pure blood Stark, which probably helps.

Sansa - Was just past the age of naturally warging and now with Lady dead, it doesn't matter.

Jon - More of a pure blood like Arya and possibly almost as natural a warg as Bran but due to his age, he also didn't fall into it and is freaked out by it and actively resists.

Robb - Was too old by then and his and Grey Wind’s relationship was much more owner-pet in nature, he sensed stuff via Grey Wind (the pass around the Golden Tooth) and visa versa but isn’t aware of what's going.

>Bran - Clearly the best at warging; he was young and has a natural talent and is now getting trained to be even better at it.
His legs not working probably gave him an extra incentive to explore warging

Why the fuck do DnD keep pandering to women with their feminazi bs when GOT is watched by men mainly, the fucking target audience?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Where do you guys look to see the news of e05 leaked as soon as it happens?

Oh you sweet summer child.

bc the women who do watch are the vocal minority

faggot

media is liberal by default and also vocal SJW minority dictates everything nowadays

Sup Forums is a constant contest about who gets the most horrible tatto. You will get dethroned eventualy.

Post your faces when a fucking dyke killed Stannis

literal fan fiction

why do you think they picked up grrms books in the first place?

they're not leaking any more because HBO paid ransom

And

Since Jon Snow died in ADOD and probably will be rezurrected in TWOW by Melissandre, will Melly also try to resurrect Ser Patrek of King's Mountain?

Ser Patrek was a cunning knight and a good friend.

First for 700 mile high wall.

WOAH, THEY'RE REALLY JUST LIKE YOU AND I(because I cant act either)

JonArya.

>Four bastards who killed the rightful heir to Dorne and his wife to be then kill the rightful leader of Dorne
>They then assume control with zero resistance from the Dornish

>Yara manages to leave with all the ships or a majority despite not winning the Kingsmoot
>Euron still manages to build the biggest fleet ever seen in Westeros

>Cersei and Tommen are suspiciously absent from Cersei's trial when the Great Sept is blown up, then Tommen kills himself
>Despite this suspicious act obviously suspicious act, the mother of the former king is crowned Queen of the Seven Kingdoms with no resistance
>This just after she most likely blew up one of the two most holy sites (for the Faith of the Seven) in all of Westeros, killed the highest priest in this order, murdered the previous queen and her family and many other innocent people
>she has almost zero political consequences and zero economic consequences from this action

>The main Tyrells are dead except for Olenna
>apparently she only had one child and for some reason the Reach goes completely to her
>the Tyrells apparently had so much gold in Highgarden alone that they could pay off the Crown's debts in one single payment
>they also have most of the food
>they offer negligible resistance when attacked and are instantly defeated

I think you've got to start wondering "what the hell is this plot" - David Benioff

tfw no frogfu

i want to play with her curly hair

wtf I love kelly c now

looks just like me mums up gin alley

Just shut up and enjoy the titties and Euron being amazing.

You are thinking too hard about this shit.

Cersei's miscarriage has been cut from this season.
Quick, name and sex of Lannicest baby #4.

Daenerys is perfection. i loved how she burned those fucking lanisters shitlords alive, i hope they wont bend the knee in the next episode so she can slay those fuckers. i fucking hate how much support jaime has. its fucking obvious whos bad guy and good guy here. Dany is a good guy and greatest character in series. i was crying from joy when those fuckers burned

Marsellus, born black.

>just turn your brain off
Stupid people often find it easy to consider common sense "hard" thinking.

Alright so I was wrong

So how high is The Wall?

Preston "I'm a feminist" Jacobs

How come GRRM can't win a Hugo if he's such a brilliant writer?

Tywin, but he has the downs. Because Tywin can't catch a break from his retarded children shitting all over his legacy.

Welcome to the club Senpai. Death by fire is purest death.

Is that Joarh?

700 nautical miles high

she almost looks like a real human bean here...nice

>read those obviously fake S8 spoilers
>a large portion of the time is spent on Jon being emo about living a lie and Dany worrying about their him
>realize I thought the same about S7 spoilers and they all came true

>Robb
Jeyne told Catelyn she was concerned for Robb because he would sit in silence for hours not reacting to anything. So either warging or an autist.

This series has been stupid for quite some time now, user. There's no point in getting butthurt about it..

Just enjoy the spetacle and wait for the books to come out.

>tfw bae is playing hard to get with that knee

Can't win if you don't write.

Also the people who decide the awards probably despise how popular his mediocre fantasy has gotten despite not being particularly unique.

his books would've made a better show than got easily. but they aren't nearly as good, just another middle aged wank who decided to start spewing out fantasy when he was bored

Was it measured with a flying ship?

Season 8 hasn't been written yet so don't worry

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."

why do khaleesi kucks samefag so much?

He's in the wrong bloc for the Hugo politics. Or whatever dumb shit he keeps posting about every year.

>I want to cum in her curly hair
fixed

A REAL HUMAN BEAN

He was totally a warg, and a pretty decent one. He'd magically know the Lannister army's positions, and once he led his army through an obscure, hidden trail he couldn't possibly have known about.

I understand that metaphorically dragons are supposed to be an analogue for nuclear weapons, but now the show is treating them like they're literally nukes. Like, Dany can't use them to attack King's Landing without killing tens of thousands of people. What? She has shown perfect control over Drogon. She could easily knock out all the gates of the walls of the city to allow her army in, or just burn down the Red Keep itself ala Harrenhal to kill Cersei and end the war immediately.

>How come GRRM can't win a Hugo if he's such a brilliant writer?

Somebody post that Dany passage

Stannisfags BTFO

>getting butthurt about it
No jokes here but are you saying you don't enjoy calling out the flaws? What are you doing here? I was laughing the entire Euron scene when he flies in on his ghost ship and cut the sand snakes down, it was stupid as all hell and should be criticized as such but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

Tywin Kettleblack

>She has shown perfect control over Drogon
>Burns all the food

Stannis

It's about psychological warfare. Peasants get unruly without food and start blaming cersei for their problems (whom they already don't like very much)

>he has shown perfect control over Drogon.

Do they ever explain in the books how the Targs can control the dragons?

Is it telepathy or something?

just imagine all those young westerosi white women getting brown dothraki cock. would they go back to whitey?

New GoT Burlington Bar cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=3U8I7VDRST0