Why is burgerland TV shit?

>Kitchen Nightmares UK version: "Mushrooms on toast is a simple dish. Just mushrooms on toast. Yours was actually pretty good, there was just a lot going on you probably didn't need."

>Kitchen Nightmares US version: COMING UP NEXT ON KITCHEN NIGHTMARES *Ride of the Valkyries plays* *50 tracks of explosion sounds* CHEF RAMSAY DOESN'T liKE THE F00D??????!!!!!! *strobe like montage of Gordon Ramsay eating intercut with atomic bomb stock footage* "WHAT THE F%%% IS THIS F%&%ING GARBAGE????" *Chef throws plate* *shot is repeated 4 times* "UNF%%%ING BELIEVABLE" *SURROUND SOUND MACHINE GUN SOUNDS* *graphic of Gordon Ramsay literally throwing a knife at your face* *sound of shattering windows*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MFtl2XXnUc
youtube.com/watch?v=FljIiUrrdBA
youtube.com/watch?v=p-gRYYeaAkE&t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=lLgk_gBTiYo
youtube.com/watch?v=pRlK4rLFMYA
youtube.com/watch?v=5Oi_hVpvfgE
youtube.com/watch?v=YirehcKwXi0&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=LVFbTWyZ6qM
youtube.com/watch?v=RVoPdnZzKbM
youtu.be/fcoQnwVNCJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>*sound of shattering windows*

Obsessed

because UK food is bland garbage

Don't forget awful editing because of constant commercial breaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MFtl2XXnUc

> *Ride of the Valkyries plays*

>mushrooms on toast

brits are fucking poorfag cucks lmao

>youtube.com/watch?v=FljIiUrrdBA

>gordon goes to vietnam

Is there anywhere to watch bongland KN? I know there's some episodes on youtube but I dunno if it's all of them.

>"Mushrooms on toast is a simple dish. Just mushrooms on toast.

UKuck cuisine, everyone. youtube.com/watch?v=p-gRYYeaAkE&t=22s

I looked a while back. Only DVD's and a few private torrents.

No streaming sites have it, only the US version.

jesus christ is american television really like this

youtube.com/watch?v=lLgk_gBTiYo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mushrooms on toast
>simple italian cuisine

Bongfags blown the fuck out on geography

LMFAO she looks like a dog and that looks like dog food

queencucks are raging ITT

US KN is actually fun to watch though

If UK tv is so good, what are some good UK shows running right now. You can't name any can you. Because you cunts do 8 episodes of a good show once a decade and nothing good is actually on at any given moment.

Amerispics are delusional.

>Gordon doesn't like the food

>Kitchen Nightmares Sound Effect starts playing

>that pic
i'm old and can safely say that i would rather masturbate to a literal goblin

>the virgin vs the chad

Why are UKfags so butthurt all the time?

Ayyyyy

>shill yourself as a """"1st world country""""
>become mad when people talk about you

Frenchfag here, Rosbif cooking shows are actually some of the best if you actually want to cook food and not watch commercials with fake drama. Dog bless the BBC.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRlK4rLFMYA

>Be Ukuckold
>Live in tiny, drab cuckshed
>Cook glorious British cuisine
>Seasonings are nasty ewwww! And black pepper is so spicy!

youtube.com/watch?v=5Oi_hVpvfgE
OY M8 THIS IS BLOODY PROPER COOKING LOVE! SHITES DELICIOUS INNIT? GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

>mfw kitchen nightmares and nature programs are unironically the only shows that air in britain

>and the server, is he black?
>as the night sir
>fucking hell...

The show is called "Kitchen Nightmares", not "Kitchen Tea Parties" anyway.

I doubt the shows are that different. Gordon is known for his cursing and attitude.

now that's non-linear storytelling

why does he hate greeks?

I ain't no fucking bitch, chef.

I like the faint "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" theme in the background.

they are very different.

t. someone who's watched both

Do you feel intimidated by our expectation that the audience is semi-intelligent?

It's not just ramsey...

>sound effect when a plate is placed down

I once showed some friends from the UK It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and they didn't get it. They said it's just people yelling at each other.

I guess yelling is an American thing.

They are different.
Both Gordon and the restaurants they choose.
The UK ones seem down on their luck and actively try to work with Gordon to improve their menus.
The American ones are more confrontational and resist Gordon every step of the way for some reason.

ITT

>americans trying to defend their shitty television

German documentary would probably make some generalization about how the struggle of the spider symbolizes the futility of life and how everything is meaningless, it'll end by subtly implying you should kill yourself.

they are different. while he does curse on the uk version he's much more civilized and you can usually see him guiding people instead of just shouting at them into being better owners/chefs.

To be fair Always Sunny gets that from American normies too.

He shouts at them in the US version because we resist him every goddamn time, it's nonsensical. You brought this man to help you and you reject his advise.

fat

ITT: glorious British cuisine

youtube.com/watch?v=YirehcKwXi0&t=13s

youtube.com/watch?v=LVFbTWyZ6qM

ITT:

hey guys, let's all laugh at how bad these reality TV shows are

normal human reaction:

>haha

american reaction

>AHAHAHA BRITBONGISTANI HAVEN'T YOU GOT SHARIA TO DO BTFO I LIKE THE SOUNDS BECAUSE THEY KEEP ME INTERESTED MAGA TRUMP KEK KEK

He also antagonises them a lot more. In the British one he certainly insults the cooking a lot, but he tries to be conciliatory and get down to fixing problems. In the US one he starts yelling immediately and calling everyone retarded, then as soon as someone fights back he doubles down. Makes for more dramatic television that way, especially if you take what would be pretty calm and small arguments and exchanges of insults and use a whole bunch of zooms and sound effects.

She looks American tho, must be her size which confused me

they reject his advice on the uk version just as much.

also, if you're looking for reasons -
they might just be in it for the publicity
they might think he's faking most of it, saying shit tastes bad just to fit in the formula for example

>Americans making fun of European cuisine, as he eats a fast food burger made out of 51% low-grade beef byproducts and yellow processed cheese food, and gulp downs his extra large 2200-calorie milkshake not made out of real milk.

Aha, are you alright mate? You seem to be taking all this a bit personally. Don't be throwing a wobbler now.

From what I've seen in the UK version they don't outright insult Gordon.

While he does come hard out the gate, the US owners do too.

I think it's mostly about attitude. In the UK I think the attitude is that he's there to help and they (for the most part) put their personal feelings aside.
In the US one, people can't separate their emotions from the criticism and think that when he says their food sucks, they take it as a personal attack rather than constructive.
Of course there's UK ones where the owners freak out, and US ones with humble owners/chefs but it's rarer on both fronts.

>Because I know whats gonna happen, it somehow makes me right

Because we invent all the tv shows.

The US one also has some weird family drama involved.

There's always some dad that invested 90% of his retirement fund into the place without thinking what buying and owning a restaurant takes.

It's not even Gordon's personality mostly. It's that the UK producers are trying to make a show about turning around a failing business and the results, meanwhile the US producers are going for some weird jump-cut, bickering, shouting match with artificially inseminated drama; because the audiences are different.

??

american television is literally aids

Fuck your hysterical dramatic bullshit culture

>Gordan goes to Vietnam
>"It aint me" doesn't start playing

mfw

>Amerifats call chips fries

>bongs call chips crisps

Who, the UK or US?

Seems that most programs are invented either by the Brits or the Dutch, oddly.

yeah, well, i will say that this is partly gordon being more confrontational in the us version, partly because the us version is set in a more "reality"-infused day and time, and partly because americans

>dutchfags call crisps chips and chips fries(friet)

Crumpet TV
>Everyone is having a monotone bland conversation. Not suspense, urgency, or stress is ever implied. Yet at the same time it's supposed to show how frantic things are getting. One british faggot is muttering in a lisp filled voice to Ramsey "oh fuck me, fuck me, this is horrible"

Audience falls asleep.

American TV
>Everyone is yelling, carrying out orders, busying themselves. Somethings go out wrong or not fast enough; the audience knows because the tone rises. Tension is felt all through the kitchen.

Audience is watching a gladiatorial event.

You're a Bitch OP.

And the same "drama" happens in every episode. Relaunch night something always goes wrong. Even if it's something minor, they blow it up and make a huge deal about it.
I remember one episode everything was going fine, but then in a hurry one of the chefs plated the spaghetti and meatballs wrong and it didn't look perfect and Gordon flipped his shit.

People always sending back food and shit. Who does that on a regular basis? These people are invited out by the show and they think they're going to impress Ramsey by suddenly being all cultured and knowledgeable. Any other day of the week they'd eat that shit no problem.

waitress shits on the food she's serving

there's old chicken in the same refrigerator as the cooked chicken

mom and dad hate each other

dad finally caves and admits he's fucking up

and some crying daughters

then the dad and the daughters cry together

then the brother who has been an asshole the whole episode starts crying too

then Chef gives them food to serve and everyone cries

they fuck up a little bit on the last service but it went okay for the most part

>oi they messed with the fiah and they was burned. Now with my help they've found a way to cool off

that's every episode of kitchen nightmares US minus the one with the crazy blonde baker and her violent boyfriend

That's like 30 episodes tops.

To be honest America didn't want any of that shit in the first place. Horrible reality tv was forced upon us around the early 2000s. It was like a tidal wave of shit we didn't want to see.

America was pretty well content with it's shows and movies that it already had. The problem with reality TV was that when one Jew saw the amount of shekels the other Kike was making, then they all turned their programming to this form of kikery.

If Americans had TRUE control over their TV, the difference between us and Caliphate land would be night and day.

>Americans will let their children watch chainsaw massacre violence daily, but someone pops out a nipple at the Superbowl and everyone dies of hysteria

Funny, the 30% of Americans or whatever embarrassing percentage it is that manage to get a passport and be a bit more worldly are generally interesting and decent folk, but there's so much human trash in that country regardless of skin colour.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVoPdnZzKbM

>Gorden comes in and saves their restaurant
>The owner(s) revert back to their old selves
>Gorden returns a year later, and discovers it's been closed down
>When interviewed, the owners blame the bad economy

We're an easily bored people. We need loud noises and bright lights to stay occupied.

Little nigger lover.

They even have commercial breaks during newscasts

>It was like a tidal wave of shit we didn't want to see.
>If Americans had TRUE control over their TV, the difference between us and Caliphate land would be night and day.

Aww diddums.

No tears now, only dreams my diabetic ally. Enjoy mass anti-intellectualism and being treat like slave-drones.

underrated video

theres one episode of hells kitchen usa where they literally edit it to sound like someones being attacked with a knife
Before it cuts to break it does a little 'up next sequence'
>"What are you doing? Put down that knife!"
>"OH GOD"
>cuts to black
literally nothing of the sort happened aftet the break kek

I downloaded all of them through a torrent years ago. Just search around a bit, you'll find them.

>I doubt the shows are that different.
It's like night and day man. The editing and soundtrack of the US version is obnoxious as fuck. Also, more commercial breaks, and they have product placement in the show too.

>America didn't want any of that shit in the first place
There are hoards of retards that eat that shit up. Don't deny it.

Oh yeah I completely agree. Dude we've got faggots supporting Transgender "rights". I don't deny that they're dumbing us down. Why do you think so many Americans are turning extremist against shit like this? Because we know that they are dumbing us down.

Yes, the retards will eat that shit up. But guys like me turn of the TV.

>25% commercials

How are you not rioting?

Trash tv propagates for a reason, it makes money, and it makes money because people like it. The retards outnumber the reasonable people by a ridiculous margin. You should know this by now.

at least yanks choose not to pay for their shitty
you have to

>paying for BBC with your tax dollars
How are you not rioting?

DESU I just pirate everything.

>American TV is more fun
>this makes me angry
My only objection to that sort of reality show editing is when it's obviously fake (e.g. any show with a "live" audience). Or if it's just done by some jobber with no self awareness/sense of humor, but that's rarely the case these days.

youtu.be/fcoQnwVNCJc
Link related, realitykino

>French fried potatoes
>Chips

There's nothing fun about the shit editing in KN's US version.

You guys pay for PBS, right? Except for pretty cheap we get a world-leading broadcaster with no adverts.

License fee isn't part of your taxes anyway, it's a semi-private company that tries to enforce it, except they have no real power and cannot enter your house without permission, much like the gas or electricity meter man.

That's why they go with all these threatening warning posters and stuff.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE

Americans were trained from birth to see nothing wrong with it. Did you know that a sizeable number of people tune in to watch the Super Bowl just for the ads?

>You guys pay for PBS, right?
An extremely small portion of the PBS's funds come from a government grant. Everything else is from donations and such.

I've seen really stubborn mothefuckers on the UK show too. But they are usualy like 70+ and don't want to accept that people don't want to eat their war rations any more.

But on the the US version, it's every episode, and the people are of all age ranges. What I never get on the US version is the waiter/waitress always acts smug too.

Watch the 2017 Australian version with Marco Pierre White. I think they gave up with this one, because absolutely everything is scripted and really, really badly acted. Every one of them is a terrible actor and it makes the show cringeworthy, and they included the American death screech. For some reason, that Gaz fuckhead from Geordie shore is on the show. Australian television is bottom of the barrel, doesn't take much to entertain stoned bogans

Those superbowl ads are entertaining though
t. Ireland