Harley Quinn will ALWAYS be a secondary villain in the Batman series...

Harley Quinn will ALWAYS be a secondary villain in the Batman series. I don't want her like all the attention she is getting. She should always be Joker's underling and his bitch! I don't like her being independent and thinking she is better off without him. I like it when she always run back. She better not fucking leave him during the movie franchise. I don't care if she actually is better off or not. I don't like it.

Still better looking than Margot Robbie.

Them's fighting words son

Cool blog, OP.

THIC

Did she eat the entire squad?

No she eat batman, lovely.

Something tells me OP has abandonment issues. Probably had a gf leave him at some point.

Also, nobody cares. Do you realize how stupid your post makes you sound?

>Daddy's large monster

This is how the rest of the world imagines Sup Forums users.

>Secondary Villain

She is barely a villain.

So basically you're saying you don't like that she's been turned into her own character and that you preferred her when she was just an extension of the Joker's character who he regularly abused?

Personally I never liked Harley Quinn all that much, Animated series or DC's Deadpool as she is now. She just sucks.

harley has more comics than joker
even including "jokers asylum"

>So basically you're saying you don't like that she's been turned into her own character and that you preferred her when she was just an extension of the Joker's character who he regularly abused?
but she was never that
her first comic had her leaving the joker
she's never been consistently portrayed as his sidekick outside of flashbacks

Why are not muh (character)fags always the worst people

I hate fat people so much. It's nice to know they're all gonna die from heart disease.

Not OP, but that's exactly why I feel they should revert to that in the comics, because we've never actually SEEN it, so every character who interacts with Harley is referring to some status quo that we never actually see, but are expected to remember from watching BTAS. And that feels a bit disingenuous to me, like I'd rather see writers other than Paul Dini try their hand at writing Joker & Harley stories. If nothing else, having her around could lend comic relief to Joker stories, which seems to be something a lot of people want to see return.

joke is on you

>not "Daddy's BIG Monster"
You just know someone would do that

Big Meaty Thighs.

...have you seen my fanfiction?

I think it's moreso that she's only interesting when she's paired with Joker.
There's a million and one kooky smartasses in comics, just like there's a million and one sexy villainesses and a million and one acrobatic types.

Her relation to the Joker was the most unique thing about her, and when you get rid of that, you're left with a character who is missing a major part of what made her neat in the first place.

Harley without the Joker is like Penguin without the bird motif; no one would give a shit if he was "Oswald, the crime boss".

Fuck you, you fucking peace of shit why don't you you just fucking kill yourself and leave her out of your problems .go suck a big black dick .you fucking shit

>Those veins on the thighs
Jesus christ it looks like her skin hurts to exist.

How does one let this happen to themselves?
Like, I'm no model of physical perfection, but I don't have to lift anything to get a glimpse of my genitals.

>black dick
Oh God, gross... I'd sooner suck the business end of a loaded gun than commit bestiality

meh you are infering far too much importance on joker
after all harley was featured more in btas outside of being joker's hench

Just don't fuck with Quinn

I agree... Margot Robbie isnt even good looking.

Kek
I was just on Sup Forums about fat vs thic.

You have autism.

I fucking love quinn

kek

Oh hi Sup Forums

I unashamedly say i would fuck her

Same

nice

That's kind of a weird criterion to apply to vaginas.