This series is most likely cancelled

>this series is most likely cancelled
>Pac never found his parents

I mean, I knew this show wasn't gonna last past 52 episodes, but they could've at least ended it on a high note.

But at least he succeded to be a meme, right?

lol who cares

Sonic never found his mom, either

I found his mom.

But he made a vow...

They were both erased by inter-dimensional tom-foolery.

I just wanted to see more of pic related, is that too much to ask?

What the fuck is this?

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures is a Japanese/Canadian/American computer-animated comedy-adventure television series featuring Namco's classic video game character Pac-Man. It is produced by 41 Entertainment, Arad Productions Inc. and Bandai Namco Entertainment for Tokyo MX (stereo version), BS11 (stereo version) and Disney XD (bilingual version). The series first aired on June 15, 2013 on Disney XD in the US, on March 17, 2014 on Family Chrgd (as Disney XD) in Canada and premiered on April 5, 2014 on Tokyo MX and BS11 in Japan, and is being produced by Avi Arad.[6] On October 5, 2015, the series premiered on Discovery Kids in Latin America. A video game based on the series was released on October 29, 2013.

please
just so i can have peace of mind
please tell me you aren't attracted to a pac person

Why wouldn't I be? she's unbelievably cute and attractive. you must be gay

i'm certain you're baiting, but on the off chance you aren't, please seek help
you are not right

Are you just new to Sup Forums?

i'm certainly new to someone being attracted to an actual fucking sphere

hmmmmm....mad.

Hah!

Elli is cute, why wouldn't I be attracted to her? I mean she only appeared in one episode yeah, but that was enough for her to capture my heart.

Incredible that a kids show based on a property most kids don't care about got cancelled.

But user, she's built for face fucking!

user there is more to this girl than the fact that she is a sphere, like how her design was tailored to appeal to the Japanese audience by making her an idol!

Idols are cute!

Get a load of this faggot, he wouldn't fuck a pac-person.

I cared about it.

Best girl deserved at least 20% better...also her Paccums

just saw an ad for his halloween special.