I killed a street dealer in Rio, Brazil. It was not on purpose...

I killed a street dealer in Rio, Brazil. It was not on purpose, the dealer came to me and ask if I want some white powder, I said "sure why not, let's try, I'm in holydays". I follow him in an alley, he asks that I show him money first. Then he said "not enough, fuck off"
I get angry because I was psychologically prepared to take C and he told me this. He takes a gun out of his pocket, I had a defense reflex and I punch his face very strongly. He falls on the ground, eyes opens and does not move anymore. No pulse. he is really dead.

I panic, I put the guy in the big trash next to us, close the hood, I return to my hotel , call the airline company, the girl says that I can take the next flight in 4 hours.
It was the fucking longest 4 hours of my life. I was too afraid that the police arrest me. The plane takes off and I was still in panic mood because I was thinking that the police can requested the plane to turn around if they search me. I get drunk, sleep because too much alcohol.

The plane landed, I'm in Paris, I am coming back home and I cry of relief. Now nothing can happen to me. I will never go to Brazil again. I will continue my life normally. It was an experience.

I mean, everyone wishes they could do the same.

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

I use "t.", "desu", "senpai" without knowing their meaning just putting them in sentences where I would see fit. Nobody has yet called me out.

>Now nothing can happen to me

implying brazilian narcos can't get your location in France and kill you

t. Ivan

you put the t. at the end of your post, it means something like "signed by" in finish iirc

They are filters

T.bh = desu
F.am = senpai

this

user, I'm Interpol. Glad you decided to admit to your crime, made my job a whole lot easier. A team is on the way to take you in, so you might wanna just stay put unless you want even more trouble

kek good thing you avoided Brazilian prison.

But they can't know that it was me. We were alone in the alley. Unless brazilian police does good invstigations, find me on the cam city and tell to narcos

But it was in self-defence. He still a good guy.

doesn't it seem kinda stupid to post all this on the internet

maybe they have hackers than can track your IP

Sup Forums isn't anonymous. law enforcement agencies can and do request IP address info which hiroshima will give them

>he wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin
Yeah yeah, we've heard that one a bunch of times. OP, any last confessions before you're put into solitary confinement in a gas chamber for life?

Kek
>things that never happened

>he doubts about narco's power
>he thinks brazilian police isn't a property of the narcos

>admitting to murder on Sup Forums

Drug related killings happen all the time there, no one would give a shit or investigate it. You wasted your vacation and free cocaine.

they won't

you did good killing a drug dealer lol and it would be good if you died too because drug users too are criminals

cool story bro

proofs???

post your knuckles

>being a druggie
>dealing with bandits in Rio and following them into deserted alleys
Are you stupid? Do you have no love for your life? I hope you just made up this story.

What's wrong with their prisons? Prison is a prison everywhere.

of course he did. the way he described the whole thing, it is obvious he never bought drugs before.

not some prisons are worse the others
and brazil prison is veeeeeeeery shit compared to america

>the dealer came to me and ask if I want some white powder, I said "sure why not, let's try, I'm in holydays"
>I get angry because I was psychologically prepared to take C
t. addict

it's sad how Sup Forums believes anything that gets posted here

Not in e.g. nordic countries.

>What's wrong with prisons in third world shitholes huururrrduruduru

>he can't into suspension of disbelief
you must be fun on the internet

Jokes on you, now i know who killed Borracha, you're fucked, Pierre.

why is there so many french flags making shit up like this?
i'm starting it's just one guy

>implying narcos give a shit about the lives of their street pushers

>I was too afraid that the police arrest me
lol why and how whould they do that?

yeah but nobody gives two shits about a drug dealer let alone in Brazil