Countries that you'd never live in

Countries that you'd never live in

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occupation_of_Lithuania_during_World_War_II#Resistance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occupation_of_Lithuania_during_World_War_II#Nazi_invasion_and_Lithuanian_revolt
lituanus.org/1965/65_1_03_Slavenas.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occupation_of_the_Baltic_states_during_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well your country is practically the same thing.

Unironically I would give the same answer.

Unironically I would give the same answer.

Duh, you wouldn't be allowed to

Lithuania is a bit better tho

Yep, same here

This and they have cute twinks.

Belaruse

I'm going there, what should I expect?

Reminder to cut along the river, not across.

>Shituania is better than anything

by what's measure? check the minimal and average wage in poland and lithuania and compare the cost of life too
Poles earn more & pay less
don't let Żydchujas Buldupas with UK flag tell you it's different when he posts the gdp per capita meme list that's shows trinidad and tobago above us both

same

SEETHING

B

>trinidad and tobago
They have a better standard of living than Poland, they have a shit ton of oil and gas, and a booming tourist industry.
Get over it. You already got BTFO about 20 times yesterday and showed yourself incapable of understanding basic economic concepts, that's why you're a poor cunt in Poland, too dumb to get a superior education in more developed countries.

Oh great, the schizoid Lithshit toilet cleaner is here.

>no arguments
Yeah, thought so.

>by what's measure?
There is less slavs in Lithuania

wats wrong with Poland?

There is no reason to argue with low IQ mongrel. Lithuanian education is a joke compared o ours.

Yet your economy is still worse, lmfao.

>earn less money
>be too poor to buy anything
>still defend yourself with some meme list

I feel your sadness brother, i hope you will be able to catch up with Poland someday, now cleaning british toilets is all you have

>poland is more clever than germany and a whole lot of other rich western countries
If you're so intelligent then why is your country such a shithole?

>b-but
It's not like arguing with you makes much sense to begin with. Your african-tier IQ prevents you from grasping any concepts.

Keep up that butthurt in any poland-related threads, it's hilarious to see you sperg out and LARP as a Russian.

nice, migrating to equatorial Guinessa right now, they have higher gdp per capita than Poland, it must be a paradise

RAGING.
Surpassed in economic growth by 3 little Baltic states from 1995 to 2015.
Just fuck your shit up.

Poland was leveled to the ground during WWII and then thrown under Communism for 50 years, meanwhile Germany was pumped with Marshall plan and wasn't as devastated as Poland to begin with.

I know you're bunch of edgy teenagers, but those are basic facts.

SEETHING.
As were the Baltic states, Hungary, and Czech republic, and all of them are doing better than you.

>he believes the balt meme
just listen to some video with shituanian language, their accents sound exactly like russian, and their language is some slav words with -as added

>that pole that always get triggered by bait thread
lel, fucking shizo

>As were the Baltic states, Hungary, and Czech republic, and all of them are doing better than you.
Not nearly on that level.

Time to get BTFO again.
Lithuanian is probably the second oldest European language in Europe, after Basque, according to Linguists. And the closest to the original indo-European language.

It's not the fault of the Baltics that Hitler considered you subhuman.

>it's a Lithshit toilet clearner shills for Lithuania while pretending to be Russian: episode

>it's a """""volga german""""""" calling everyone schizo despite admitting he has schizophrenia himself: episode

Wonderful board.
>It's not the fault of the Baltics that Hitler considered you subhuman.
As opposed to Balts? Unless of course you're one of the children that deny GP Ost was real.

I have Lithuanian friends here and sure heard how their language sounds. Sounds much more pleasant than your slavic "zh" "cshz" bs.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hitler considered the Balts aryan, that's why he wanted to Germanize them. You, however, he considered subhuman.

The absolute state of your posts.

That's true though

>calling everyone schizo
nahh only you, its pretty easy to recognize you

In fact, because of your relation with Lithuanians, Hitler considered wiping them out along with you, but after examination they decided that Lithuanians could be saved from the subhuman Polish taint by Germinization policies.

That's a boon for Poland

>meanwhile Germany was pumped with Marshall plan
I hate that Murripropaganda meme.
Constant reminder they gave us a LOAN of $100M (or a whole $2 per capita) while looting trillions worth of companies, patents and scientists as war spoils, yet we got up about 5 years later again

Then provide a source.

Good, i don't want to live with the Jews of Europe

>the shituanian delusions
it's just that you like to lick both nazi and communist shoes, your shit people did not even resist when nazis killed 15% of lithuania population, shituanians were collaborating, and all the resistance came from poles
then when nazis lost you got buttfucked by USSR too

that implies poles were successful in the past lol

Still waiting for the source. Because to my knowledge, Liths were considered "Osteuropäische rasse" aka subhumans of the east.

Just read Gunther. He specified who they consider Aryan or not. And I'm sorry but Balts were subhumans. Unless of course you provide source that says otherwise.

SEETHING AUTISM.

Nope, actual facts dressed in unpleasant words. see Do you have any proof or not?

>facts

Prove it wrong then, if of course your tiny shriveled up "brain" of a volga mutt is capable of such complicated feats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occupation_of_Lithuania_during_World_War_II#Resistance

>The majority of anti-Nazi resistance in Lithuania came from the Polish partisans and the Soviet partisans. Both began sabotage and guerrilla operations against German forces immediately after the Nazi invasion of 1941. The most important Polish resistance organization in Lithuania was, as elsewhere in occupied Poland, the Home Army (Armia Krajowa). Polish commander of the Wilno (Vilnius) region was Aleksander Krzyżanowski.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occupation_of_Lithuania_during_World_War_II#Nazi_invasion_and_Lithuanian_revolt

>Germans rapidly advanced, encountering only sporadic resistance from the Soviets and assistance from the Lithuanians, who viewed them as liberators and hoped that the Germans would re-establish their independence or at least autonomy.

the absolute state of shituania, shituanians wait for their liberators who plan to kill and resettle to siberia all of them

i dont give two fucks who was considered the bigger subhumna, im here for the shitflinging, but the only that throws with shit is you
its funny actually

p*lacks are subhumans

where is marcel

He got bored. Didn't get as much attention as he wanted to.

SEETHING
There's a reason why Balts had SS divisions and collaborated to wipe out Russians, Poles, and Jews.

>Hitler's views may be regarded as the essential platform for the Baltic countries in general and Lithuania in particular. Because of Polish influence in the past, as well as because of previous political-cultural conflicts between Germany and Lithuania, the most recent one being the Memel-Klaipeda controversy, the Lithuanians were ranked lowest as prospects for Germanization in comparison to the Latvians and Estonians. In this respect Hitler's views were quite similar to those of Rosenberg, and it appears that without necessarily always acknowledging it, the Fuhrer took over many theories from the minister of eastern affairs. It was Rosenberg, a Baltic German by background, who promoted clear-cut imperialism in the East. Rosenberg suggested that a correct rendition of the term "German imperialism" would be the German "Volkswille." Past rulers such as Henry the Lion, the Great Elector, and Frederick the Great, who expanded German territory, ought to be emulated.9

>In matters of German culture Lithuania appeared to be a liability. Thus, Walter Zimmermann in his article "Mit Alfred Rosenberg durchs Ostland" stated that because of previous Polish influence the "general district of Lithuania" was quite different from Estonia and Latvia. Nevertheless, Zimmermann concluded by saying: "We know that the Lithuanians too are basically upright people and have a lot of good blood."23 The idea was expressed that the upright Lithuanians would collaborate with the Germanization policies and thus improve themselves racially

lituanus.org/1965/65_1_03_Slavenas.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occupation_of_the_Baltic_states_during_World_War_II

Exactly, have you seen our demographics in the last 30 years?

BTFO,
>The significant aspect of Hitler's view is that he regarded the Baits as being essentially close to the master race, which they might join after certain corrective measures had been taken by the Germans. Hitler further developed his views at a secret speech which he delivered before future Nazi leaders in Sonthofen (Allgäu) in 1937. After attacking the ideas of World War I vintage concerning the establishment of German dynasties in the East, Hitler stated that under German rulers and by infusion of German blood, the Baltic countries, currently have-not states, would have turned prosperous. By becoming assimilated locally, the German rulers would have been in charge of states inimical to Germany. Such states would be particularly dangerous to Germany, since they would be operated by rulers of German extraction, i. e., of superior blood.7

Meanwhile, you were subhumans to be wiped out.

Nah, we're pretty much the same, except Poland is bigger and some things cost a bit less over there.

Wrong, p****** are apes
Lithuanians are nothing like that

Poland is several times bigger and has way more resources, by all objective measures (investments, EU handouts, population size, geography, etc.) they should be doing far better than any of the Baltic states.

The only sources for that quote are some "stormfront heil erika" sites on google.

Is that the best you can do? Point stands As the ground burned under Hitler's feet he even started to consider Arabs and Balkanites honorary Aryans.

I have you the sources above, jack ass.

>he believes this shit
lmao dude

>The plan entailed the enslavement, expulsion, and mass murder of most Slavic peoples (and substantial parts of the Baltic peoples, especially Lithuanians and Latgalians[3]) in Europe along with planned destruction of their nations, whom the 'Aryan' Nazis viewed as racially inferior.

No, you have a quote from some stormfag website. Meanwhile, I have proof from Gunther's racial classification.

> Himmler's view was that "almost the whole of the Lithuanian nation would have to be deported to the East".[16] Himmler is described to even have had a positive attitude towards germanizing the populations of Alsace-Lorraine, border areas of Slovenia (Upper Carniola and Southern Styria) and Bohemia-Moravia, but not Lithuania, claiming its population to be of "inferior race"

O NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT
THE LITHUANIAN MASTER RACE
AAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAA

Except you're not providing a counter argument for what I said. You're only supporting my argument.
They wanted to remove all the influence of Poles and Russians from Balts, so that required getting rid of the most Russified and Polonized portions of the population.

LMAO LET'S REMOVE THE SLAVIC INFLUENCE BY KILLING 85% OF LITHUANIAN POPULATION OHHHH YESSS COME HERE NAZIS FUCK ME IN MY LITHUANIAN MASTER RACE ASS AND KILL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

But Lithuanians were still considered subhumans by Gunther. What don't you understand? Your mental gymnastics have no basis in reality.

Because of Polish presence and influence.
Are you going to keep posting things that support what I said?

>Because of Polish presence and influence.
In 85% of population?
>Are you going to keep posting things that support what I said?
Support what? That 85% of Lithuanians are Osteuropid subhumans?

no point in talking to this idiot
he argues how the GDP per capita is higher in lithuania than in Poland, while ignoring that Equatorial Guinea is higher than both of us, and 75% of this country lives below the poverty line, best measure ever
and ignores the fact that Poles indeed earn more and have lower prices, talking the same thing about GDP over again

>Constant reminder they gave us a LOAN of $100M (or a whole $2 per capita)
>$100M
Try $1.45 billion over three years
Or about $145 billion in 2006 money to West Germany (Soviets cock blocked the Warsaw pact).

It's like bullying a child with down syndrome. The other day he was arguing that Lithuania would be better off without PLC and would partition Poland with Muscovites.

kek

Here's the full quite you cherry picked.
>These criteria were to be applied more liberally in the case of nations whose racial material (rassische Substanz) and level of cultural development made them more suitable than others for Germanization. The Plan considered that there were a large number of such elements among the Baltic nations. Erhard Wetzel felt that thought should be given to a possible Germanization of the whole of the Estonian nation and a sizable proportion of the Latvians. On the other hand, the Lithuanians seemed less desirable since "they contained too great an admixture of Slav blood."

Read the last sentence very carefully.
Lithuanians needed to be removed at a far higher rate compared only because of your influence.
Where do you think the majority of the population was situated? Around Vilnius and other bigger cities, where the majority of people were highly Polonized. In reality, very little of the Balts were removed or purged anywhere near those rates compared to Poles, Russians, and Jews. The German operation in the Baltic's was extremely light on the Balts themselves, very few were removed in comparison.
The fact you don't like the statistics doesn't make them false.

And yet the point stands. They wanted to wipe out at least 85% of Lithuanians. Truly the heroes Lithuania deserved.

GP Ost was real, no matter how hard stormfags don't want to believe in it.

>It's like bullying a child with down syndrome
It's the other way around, you haven't made one argument in this entire thread.

Here's more of the quote you cherry picked.

>Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia were to be deprived of their statehood, while their territories were to be included in the area of German settlement. This meant that Latvia and especially Lithuania would be covered by the deportation plans, though in a somewhat milder form than the expulsion of Slavs to western Siberia. While the Baltic nations like Estonians would be spared from repressions and physical liquidation (that the Jews and the Poles were experiencing), in the long term the Nazi planners did not foresee their existence as independent entitites and they would be deported as well, with eventual denationalisation; initial designs were for Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia to be Germanized within 25 years, however Heinrich Himmler revised them to 20 years.[25]

>In 1941 it was decided to destroy the Polish nation completely and the German leadership decided that in 10 to 20 years the Polish state under German occupation was to be fully cleared of any ethnic Poles and settled by German colonists.[27]

50% of those "Lithuanains" would have been Poles at least, get real.

Are you implying that Nazi's judgmenet is something to be taken seriously? Ah, of course you do. For some reason Balts on Sup Forums love to LARP as edgy stormfgs.

They didn't base their views on science, but pseudoscience. Imagine the look on Hitler's face when he sees his yDNA result, which was semitic in origin. Or look on their faces when dominant paternal line in Poles is the same as Aryans had.

God, you're suck a dork. Lithuanians had to be wiped out due to GP Ost.

>prove him wrong
>I was only pretending to care, bro!

But you didn't prove anything. You're just autisticly screeching and can't deal with how idiotic your assumptions are combined with Lithuanian stormfag denial.

Pic related was considered a mongoloid subhuman by Germans as well.

>this thread again
just a reminder that OP is a false-flagging underage (It's been proven, always starts to post after school hours) shitposter, responsible for completely shiting up /balt/ with his russian role-playing "friend"

The fact that you guys fall for this every time saddens me, both poles who take the bait, uk lithuanian who goes on crusade every time and sometimes the "volga german"

Meanwhile guys from pic related were Hyperborean Aryan Superhumans.

>Żydchujas Buldupas

I must admit you're creative person

i mean, he could have a job too, since it's after work hours as well

Wat, Finns were considered honorary, weren't they?

They were. But this guy "betrayed" them, therefore he magically became a mogoloid in the eyes of Nazi superhumans.

Strongly doubt it, both the quality of his posts and the fact that he starts to post after 3 pm.

honorary aryan*

i work from 7 to 15, so it makes sense to me

i even phonepost from work sometimes but don't tell my boss

Finns were classified as fully Nordic. Look it up if you don't believe me.

lel

he said it himself that he doesn't have a job.

>But you didn't prove anything.
Here's what I proved.
1) Poles were to be completely wiped out as a nation and a people because Hitler considered them to have one of the lowest racial stocks
2) Balts were to be Germanized and the most Jewified, Russified, and Polonized elements were the be removed.
3) Lithuanians bore the brunt of this because the enormous presence of Poles and the historical ties with Poles.
4) In reality very few Balts in the Baltics were removed or killed, while Jews, Russians, and Poles were.

My initial statement in this thread was that Balts, minus the most slavified and jewified elements, were to Germanized and Poles were to be removed completely.
What you think of Hitler's racial theories is besides the point.

85%

Of which 50% would have been Poles.

Don't listen to OP. Poles and Lithuanians are bros, and he will not divide us.

85% my brachy Baltic friend.