Name a better assassin?

Name a better assassin?

You can't

Deadpool

gtfo

Deadshot.

Yea how's that contract he took over from his son for the Titans working about?

Deathlok.

Assassin Spider Man

Debatable

Mirror Master

/thread

You can't thread your own post you silly goose

Hey HEY
that's a mercenary

like anyone

Deathstroke is a mercenary, he's not an assassin

I get that hes the better marksman but I suppose people are willing to pay more for an assassin who's a jack of all trades. Does Slade have a higher kill count?

>Can't even kill a group of kids

Pike was great in Hawkman.

I don't care much for the Moon Knight redesign.

Are we going by success rate?

Because gritty protagonist characters like Punisher or Jonah Hex probably win that.

Punisher is not an assassin.

Eh, in the new suicide squad that came out a year or so ago, Slade was also contracted on the team, and Floyd was forced to play second fiddle to him. Floyd was all like, "If he's here, than why do you need me?" Slade was all like, "That is a very good question"

Anyone with a gun or a knife should be instantly disqualified.

I would argue Black Manta could be a top tier assassin if he bothered to have another hobby other than fucking with Aquaman

He's got everything he wants out of life. We can but envy him.

Well he did just take over an evil organization for the hell of it

Legitimately Deadshot.

He is far better at being incognito and doesn't get wrapped up in fucking with superheroes as much.

Yes he is

He assassinates the mob

m.o.d.o.k

If you go by the technical definition no he's not, because assassins are generally contract killers and have clients. Punisher is just a vigilante/murderer.

But who would win in a fight between all 4?

She's like the leader of assassins so...Talia.

His first appearance he was hired to kill Spider-Man.

Even if he doesn't take money anymore he's still assassinates targets for his cause.

I think you meant to put a better mercenary

pro tip you can

Pic related would break slade on every conceivable level

With how many missions Deathstroke has failed, how does he still command a premium price? Or is it just expected that Batman or Wondy or some other hero will save the day occasionally and there's nothing you can do about it?

Call back when you're a religious figure.

Deaths head?

What about, terror Inc?

Damian Wayne.

No one pays him to kill the mob or criminals, he kills them because of his own personal reasons. The difference between an assassin and a murderer is that an assassin only kills specific targets for money.

Time.

How much would it cost to hire Deathstroke?

Thank god I'm not the only one on this board with sense.

Him having a healing factor makes him boring imo.

Would destroy Slade

deadshot is a better shooter yes but deathstroke is a better assassin overall

>is it just expected that Batman or Wondy or some other hero will save the day occasionally and there's nothing you can do about it?
yeah

The real question is will the live action Deathstroke be good

Thats right, I can't. Because you never know a good assassin's name.

So... Deadshot?

SCUD (the disposable)

I came here to post this.

Deadshot's nothing like Bullseye.

Elektra; she didn't lose all the time to a bunch of teenagers.

>for further oppurtunities to fuck with Aquama
Ftfy

Bretty good.

Like every assassin, depends on the target. But since he explicitly loves money, i'm guessing no less then seven figures.
Don't be ridiculous. Unlike the movie, comic Bucky isn't enhanced. And Slade has better equipement.

>gets destroyed by Daredevil and Punisher
>would somehow beat Slade who could reasonably take them at the same time
Sure.

Damian.

When will you stop making these threads?

yeah

He has beat daredevil on quite a few occasions plus he killed elektra who is probably equal to deathstrokes skill level

Actually, you're wrong. What you described is a Hitman.

NO, YOU'RE WRONG!!

Undeserved trips

Tommy Monaghan.

>He has beat daredevil on quite a few occasions
He's lost much more times, and Matt outright stomped him a few times when he was bloodlusted.
>plus he killed elektra who is probably equal to deathstrokes skill level
Yea, except he's more experienced, better equipped, and vastly physically superior.

The Nizari Fidai weren't contract killers, they were part of a religious sect, and they targeted individuals based on politics. Which is how the modern definition of assasination meaning politically motivated targeted killing came to be. sorry man, you're wrong.