>BUT ITS NOT

What?

poop was in his pillowcase

>HE SMEARED IT IN THE DVD TRAY

>IT'S TRYING TO PLAY IT

>IT'S WHERE THE BATTERIES WOULD GO IN MY SMOKE DETECTOR

>American dad is supposed to be secondary to Family guy

>It's better

American Dad threads last longer with the promise of /ss/.

Are the TBS seasons worth watching?

>FG writers always pretend they don't even know AD exists
>they're mad at how good it is

From what I've seen, they're not as consistently great as the show used to be, but what do you expect from any show that lasts more than 10 years? Every episode still makes me at least chuckle a few times, it's just that they don't seem as densely plotted - they're fewer episodes with B, C, or D plots.

holy shit both of those shows are still airing? I haven't seen a new episode of either in at least 4-5 years. are either of them funny?

Avoid the first season that was in TBS. The season after that is pretty good. Can't say much for the latest season, haven't seen it yet.

Definitely. Even if they're a bit shaky at first, there's a ton of good stuff in there.

>IT'S IN EACH PAGE OF EVERY BOOK ON MY BOOKSHELF

What episode had this subplot again?

Big Stan on Campus

>I KNOW IT'S HIS BECAUSE THERE'S HOT DOGS IN IT

>dat Hailey perving on Stan and Franny fucking

which episode

Of course not

Why does that red house have two shutters for each window that are the exact same width as the window?

Why do the Smiths shutters only cover the sides and not the middle?

Because the shutters are fake. the shutters are completely decorative. They do it all the time where I live even on very nice houses. I think it's fucking retarded. Especially since I live in a place where real shutters would actually be useful.