Are pale, light-haired men like me fetishized in Southern European/Latin American countries...

Are pale, light-haired men like me fetishized in Southern European/Latin American countries, in the same way that the "tall, dark and handsome" meme exists in our countries?

No

no

they are kinda destested

go home guiri

butthurt.

Yes OP, they sort of are.

>Southern European
No
>/Latin American countries
Yes

lad you fell in latin american banters, "latinas" would prefer a nigger before a pale skin man

Yes
t. pale light-haired stickman who gets pussy in the third world

but only there

>butthurt
>they sort of are
blonde women MAY be fetichized a bit, blonde men are definitely not, they are perceived as effeminate (and dumb thanks to the international image that americans export).
I've never even met a girl who has told me they like blonde, pale skinned guys, even if most like white people the most they go for the iberian/french/italian types with tanneable skin and brown hair

B-b-but, muh bunda.

This
I have a friend who is pale, blonde, with blue eyes and no one in the school gave a shit

>Southern Europe
Nah light features alone aren't exotic enough there.
>South America
Easily, people say USA/europe is racist but colorism is very strong in those countries, the whiter you are, the more they worship you.

Butthurr indios will pretend this isn't the case tho

You are a foreigner so I say you can still do it

>blondie butthurt even in latin america his sexual market value pales in comparison to that of the med bull

those are poor sluts, they "like" you because you probably have money for them, middle-high class here don't really care about race here.

definetly not trueat all

Hot people with light hair/light eyes have market. Light features alone may be successful in the literal third world, as they are not present at all and represent wealth/a way out

i am a dark french like in pic related

even i got a lot of attention for being white in south america
so i would say yes

I'm not a blondie lol.
You guys always larp as germanic or wish you were colonized by anglo. It speaks a lot

>wish we were colonized by anglos
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAXULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEMUEROOOOOOOOOOOJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJSJDAJSDJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

>larp as germanic
maybe the chilean army, otherwise cant really think about another case

been brought up

Nope.

Lol that's true in the slightest