Agent 13

>Agent 13

Why does Marvel keep using that codename as if that somehow gives her some relevance or importance? It was funny seeing the number 13 the moment her name appeared on the end credits of Civil War.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_QGnPGsUs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is not hot.

You are not straight

She has a goat face, man.

When is she gonna wear the silver outfit?!

It's just a codename that she has, I mean why does Wanda go by Scarlet Witch since it has no relevancy in the movie either as much as it does in the comics.

Maybe because it was used in TWS (since they didn't reveal there that she was Sharon Carter) and they just kept going with that? But really who cares

Eh I think she's cute.

It's white

>why does Wanda go by Scarlet Witch
she doesn't, at least not in the movies

Why do they keep on cutting her role down?

She was obviously suppose to be more important in both Winter Soldier and Civil War but she ends up barely doing anything.

Well, she got her shit pushed in by Bucky, so she has that.

ScarJo is more popular and at least for TWS they probably weren't that confident about that movie doing as well as it did so they put ScarJo instead to draw in more audience.

I dunno but it sucks for the actress, I mean she was kind of important to the plot of Civil War even if she had a minor role (passed Cap info about Bucky's whereabouts before the German polizei got to him, told him where they held Bucky in the facility, and got his gear back) but she got some of her scenes cut and people tend to get triggered and give her shit just because she liplocked with Cap.

There was even some concept art of her in her own unique-ish combat gear.

I hope her role gets expanded but I don't know what film that would be in

You are right

I agree user. Who cares. She's not a cute.

I just hope she comes back for the Avengers movie even if it's in a small role just to piss off the haters and maybe if they do a 4th Cap movie they should let her have a bigger role.

Yeah, kinda

She is cute but not good waifu bait. Something just kind of went wrong.

I've been red-herring-ing the fuck outta this shill of a character. Use it for my argument that Civil War is boring after. When really it's a boring series of scenes leading into action.

Well Cap and CIA saw something in her at least

Chris Evans and Aiden Gillen are actors.
It's their job to "see" something.

It's a joke, are you going to get autistic about it?

Apparently, I just did.

Not that user (and actually not straight) but she's not particularly attractive. Hayley has far better body and a more pleasant face. ScarJo has an EXCEEDINGLY better body and a far hotter face.

Half the women they used to just drape on Manletman in IM1 and IM2 were 2x to 10x hotter than this actress. Now, she's not unattractive, but she's not "HOT."

Never get her cast and send her back to bumpfuck America like 95% of the actress just like her that never get anywhere in Hollywood and no one would ever be walking behind her while she passes out Cinnabon samples at a mall and then go home and have wank off fantasies about her.

Meh clearly you didn't see Revenge then, she's not Elizabeth Olsen hot but she's still pretty cute.

Also ScarJo looks really fucking old and her body is kind of awful now so you need to get your eyes checked.

because she will fuck cap

I mean her "business casual" outfits they give her in these movies do her no favours. Some women can pull that off, but VanCamp isn't really built like that.

She's still pretty hot though, I've liked her since Everwood. And she's a damn good actress when she's allowed to be.

>Also ScarJo looks really fucking old and her body is kind of awful now so you need to get your eyes checked.

2/10 pointy knees wouldn't bang

What is this?

>Elizabeth Olsen is hot
Now that's a meme.

i'll say

Marvel just needs to stop with their flat romances. They're weaker than their villains.

>Eh I think she's cute.
I could go with this. She's not like super hot unless she dolls up, but I do think she's cute in general. One of the few reasons to have kept up with Revenge until the end. Christa B. Allen caught my eye more. Reminds me of an ex from HS so much. I'm surprised she didn't end up in the MCU given Disney likes to pluck actors from it's different TV divisions which is the only reason Van Camp got casted.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_QGnPGsUs8

Liz has that Girl Next Door cute girl look, charm, and the Olsen sisters grown up as something hot instead of a freak going for her.

13 needs to put on her damn costume.

they should call her the bitch cap will fuck in the future

She's weird looking.

Because she has a vagina and Marvel are pussies.

meh, movie hot?

No.
Eva Green is movie hot.

For Winter Soldier they gave what would have been her role to Black Widow, because they thought the movie would be more successful that way and they were right.

Cap 3 originally started life as just a Cap/Bucky story and it presumably would have had more for her to do, but then they turned it into Civil War and her part went swirling down the drain.

The concept art for Team Cap and a lot of the merchandise originally had her as part of it, but a lot of people think that's just because they didn't want to show Wanda (because of the Marvel/Fox rights rivalry).

She has a man face, goat.

>It's just a codename that she has

is she ever referred to by it?