J U S T
U
S
T

>50 yrs old
>getting tattoos

>getting tattoos at any age

>not being litty

It hides his shitty old man skin. His original tattoo was gay anyways. This new one looks neat.

Agreed

Old tattoo looked fine. Whats the new one? Some sort of dead horse?
Those new age tattoos with way too much detail, stretching across big body parts are all going to look like shit in no time.

more like The Edge xD

>not going for geometric scarification instead
most aesthetic body mod imo.

looks like wow shoulderpads

OW THE EDGE aside I think it actually looks pretty fucking good.

>people without any ink who never miss an oppurtunity to make sure everyome knows their opinion about how superior they are

Who are the real attention whores again?

very good taste in tatoos

tatooed degenerate detected

There is OBJECTIVELY and LITERALLY nothing wrong with having a tattoo, otherwise post your arguments. Fight me, I have 9.

fuck this, why replace that, everyone loved you as The Rock, not corny ass comedy movies.

Fucking dork

How retarded are you to not know it is a bull skull?

>those steroid stretch marks

just a good diet and hard work guys, because having stretch marks on your biceps shoulders and chest is completely normal

tattoos are gay. fuck you and your stupid meanings.

Post litty tats bros

grats brah

You can still see the old tattoo, and it's covered by these cracks that are totally different than the cracks in the rest of the skull.

Evolution of the bull. Blood, sweat & years. After 3 sessions and 22hrs of tattooing with world renowned @NikkoHurtado, the story's almost done.. Every detail is a reflection of my own personal history. From the cracks and heavy damage in the bone representing life's hard lessons I've learned over the years. Just like scars and wrinkles - I'm so grateful to have 'em because they're earned. To the horns, not pointing up or out to the side, but pointing straight ahead representing relentless energy and forward progress. The core and anchor of this image is in the eye. Look closely and you'll find the life, energy, power and you'll feel the MANA (spirit). The eye tells the story of a disruptive positive energy always ready to dent the universe. Depending on the light and angle, sometimes the energy's subtle and sometimes it's glaring. But it's always alive and ready to disrupt the universe and love and protect my family and all things I love with intense passion and gratitude. Cheers to living, learning, evolving and growing. And to the positive disrupters ready to dent the universe. #EvolutionOfTheBull #TheDisrupter #TheMana #NowLetsBreakOutTheTequila

All male movie starts do steroids mark

I have stretch marks on my biceps, never roided. Nearly dyel

I never did steroid and have stretch marks on my butt, also, I knew a guy who had some on his chest, but I'm not sure he did roids, probably not.

Where do you want to eat today Billy.
>Lifts finger.
Good Billy.

I can't tell if this is a parody anymore.

this
disconnected as fuck

This

The one thing I agree with Islam on

>teroid stretch marks

Man boogie must be on so much juice.

Also, that Tattoo artist is fantastic. Shit must cost $100,000 from him.

The Rock corny as fuck

thank you so much!

>50 year old having more muscle than when he was 30

Jesus Christ go read a fucking physiology book you dumbass.
Rock is on tons of drugs

Goddammit, this type of bullshit winds me up so much.

It usually accompanies a shitty persona. The decision to have a tattoo springs from a variety of character traits that are shitty.

Example a woman with a tattoo is a slut 9/10 times.

Go die libscum

The Rock is a giant baby face, of course he's gonna be corny

You are.

what a fucking lad

>ink

faglord detected, your shitty tats aren't cool anymore.

Why is it bullshit, the reasons seem valid to me and the work has a lot of meaning to him.

He's samoan he's already got that other gigantic tattoo on his chest.

You're a marketer's wet dream

People who complain about tattoo prejudice are literally the same as the stop slut shaming sjw whores.

Here is the thing, most people think of your tattos as disgusting, have negative feelings when they see it and consider you a junkie.

Either accept that or don't get tattooed.